join

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by KingAtlas
reply to post by LordD

Why is being gay so wrong???

On all those levels as well?

Could you please explain to me?
(I am not gay btw, I am just curious why you believe it is so wrong)

It's because he believes in an invisible sky wizard.

I wouldn't bother asking for an explanation. It's like debating modern art with a caveman drawing stick people on a wall with his own excrement.

See, LordD. we can all make interesting comparisons

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 05:20 PM
link   

reply to post by LordD

Yeah, I am not gay either, but I would like to know the reasons also...........

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 05:22 PM
link   
reply to post by detachedindividual

Just a caveat... I too believe in Ghosts in Space, as it were... but I've read my Bible and came to the conclusion that Jesus doesn't support steel cage hate matches on any level. So I choose to take that approach.

IE it's more a case of being indoctrinated into a sect of Religion that isn't gay tolerant... not all people, from any faith, agree with this position.

~Heff

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 05:26 PM
link   
reply to post by KingAtlas

Mentally- Being gay gives you this idea that you are born a certain way.
Physically- Self explanatory...
Spiritually- You cant grow spiritually if your trapped mentally, physically and emotionally.
Emotionally- Unstable because your in a battle mentally, physically (literally) and Spiritually.
See the connections.

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by LordD
reply to post by davethebear

If you honestly believe that you should do some soul searching. Being gay is wrong on every level mentally, physically, spiritually and emotionally.

No it's not wrong on any level..............Just in your mind and all the others like you who are brainwashed and indoctrinated with such nonsense......................

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by detachedindividual

reply to post by LordD

It's because he believes in an invisible sky wizard.

I wouldn't bother asking for an explanation. It's like debating modern art with a caveman drawing stick people on a wall with his own excrement.

See, LordD. we can all make interesting comparisons

You wouldn't happen to be talking about father Zeus would you?

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Actually it was an self-realization that brought me to that belief. I am not indoctrinated by any religion because i belong to none. Closest would be Buddhism in case you wanted to know

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 05:31 PM
link   
reply to post by LordD

Well at least you are honest about your own beliefs.

Can I just ask for any kind of proof or evidence for your claims?
I am not trying to give you a hard time, I just want to know how you formed these opinions...

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 05:32 PM
link   

If you honestly believe that you should do some soul searching. Being gay is wrong on every level mentally, physically, spiritually and emotionally.

You know what is definitely wrong on every level, mentally, physically, spiritually, and emotionally?

Hate. Think about it for a moment.

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 05:34 PM
link   
reply to post by KingAtlas

I am not gay btw, I am just curious

That's how it all starts! Repent!

I don't know if there's really a point in asking people why they're homophobic. There are only 2 answers I ever really see. God said it's bad or it makes me feel icky to think about. The Bible says that a LOT of stuff we do is bad. It also taught us not to judge, and to love one another. True Christians (and I'm sure we'll be flooded with hypocritical Christian haters here) accept everyone. There's that whole Golden Rule thing.

I'm straight and don't know any gay folks personally, but it irritates me that some think they shouldn't be treated the same as the rest of us. 20 years from now (hopefully sooner) kids are going to read about all the BS gay people had to go through to get the same rights as the rest of us and be pissed about it. Kinda like how I was pissed to learn black people were slaves and women couldn't vote when I was younger.

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Domo1

i was not aware of the difference between a homosexual and drug addict their both unnatural and do more harm than good.

You're totally spot on. Gays have to try REAL hard to pretend they are attracted to the same sex, it's totally unnatural. It's also very harming to everyone. I heard that every time a gay couple kiss a terrorist gets born. They also are only doing it to make you uncomfortable.

are you trying to get a A+ on a test in troll class? or are you off your medication? or is that just a pile of saracasm?
edit on 22-8-2012 by jimmyx because: addition

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by captaintyinknots

You know what is definitely wrong on every level, mentally, physically, spiritually, and emotionally?

i cant recall myself saying i hate gay people.

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 05:39 PM
link   

You dont have to say the word hate, to express hate. You are expressing hate. Which is wrong, morally, physically, spiritually and emotionally.

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 05:44 PM
link   

You're right you didn't. Which basically leaves you being either;
- A troll
- Extremely narrow minded
- Very young/immature
- Unintelligent
- A closet homosexual
- Or just generally not a very nice person.

Back on topic, the same goes for Romney's advisor
edit on 22-8-2012 by OpenEars123 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by jimmyx

Originally posted by Domo1

i was not aware of the difference between a homosexual and drug addict their both unnatural and do more harm than good.

You're totally spot on. Gays have to try REAL hard to pretend they are attracted to the same sex, it's totally unnatural. It's also very harming to everyone. I heard that every time a gay couple kiss a terrorist gets born. They also are only doing it to make you uncomfortable.

are you trying to get a A+ on a test in troll class? or are you off your medication? or is that just a pile of saracasm?
edit on 22-8-2012 by jimmyx because: addition

Wow. I thought I left that post dripping with obvious sarcasm. I WISH I had been trolling. How could ANYONE confuse the last two sentences there for anything but sarcasm.

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 05:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Domo1

hahaha Nice that made me laugh

On the body of your actual post, I assume you are right mostly. You can't forget there is always the possibility of sexual abuse, sometimes that can lead to homphobia as well. Also possible that he himself is gay, and he is battling with it to try to fit into sociocultural "norms". Thats kinda why I asked him, I was leaning towards the latter.

Always makes me feel bad for the little gay kids, who are staying in the closet cause people say it's so wrong.
As I always say "More gay dudes, means more women for me, and I would totally be a lesbian if I were a woman"

Anyways... can't really blame anyone for being in the closet... Even Batman and Robin wore masks haha

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 05:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Domo1

Poor poor Domo... I think you gonna have to give humour classes to get them up to your level...
I am seriously laughing MAO at all the people who are taking it so serious!

Gotta love ATS

ETA: Everytime gay dudes kiss a terrorist is born! haha How could that not be taken literally!
edit on 22-8-2012 by KingAtlas because: ETA

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 05:52 PM
link   

reply to post by LordD

I am not trying to give you a hard time, I just want to know how you formed these opinions...

I thought you never ask. Throughout my encounters with gay people/ couples i realized many things.
1. They say their not attractive to men/women but had a boyfriend or girlfriend in the past. Could be a cover up but if not that means that something mentally must of happened for them to change their ways. (not all gay people are like that)
2. They usually have gender roles. (not all gay people are like that)
3. 2 men/2 women having sex is unnatural if it was natural they would be able to reproduce. If you are not producing then you are in a sense useless.
4. Gays are spiritually inferior because they are not in tune with themselves. If they were in connection with themselves spiritually they would realize that their in the wrong place/state. (no pun)

To captaintyinknots, if i were to say the same about molesters rapist serial killers would it be hate?

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 05:54 PM
link   

reply to post by LordD

I thought you never ask. Throughout my encounters with gay people/ couples i realized many things.
1. They say their not attractive to men/women but had a boyfriend or girlfriend in the past. Could be a cover up but if not that means that something mentally must of happened for them to change their ways. (not all gay people are like that)
2. They usually have gender roles. (not all gay people are like that)
3. 2 men/2 women having sex is unnatural if it was natural they would be able to reproduce. If you are not producing then you are in a sense useless.
4. Gays are spiritually inferior because they are not in tune with themselves. If they were in connection with themselves spiritually they would realize that their in the wrong place/state. (no pun)

To captaintyinknots, if i were to say the same about molesters rapist serial killers would it be hate?

I wont even answer that other than to point out the fact that you think it is relevant to compare homosexuals to molesters, rapists and serial killers. You have shown your hand.

You are holding a full-house of hate.

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 05:55 PM
link   

reply to post by Domo1

hahaha Nice that made me laugh

On the body of your actual post, I assume you are right mostly. You can't forget there is always the possibility of sexual abuse, sometimes that can lead to homphobia as well. Also possible that he himself is gay, and he is battling with it to try to fit into sociocultural "norms". Thats kinda why I asked him, I was leaning towards the latter.

Always makes me feel bad for the little gay kids, who are staying in the closet cause people say it's so wrong.
As I always say "More gay dudes, means more women for me, and I would totally be a lesbian if I were a woman"

Anyways... can't really blame anyone for being in the closet... Even Batman and Robin wore masks haha

Its sad world when the person whose against gays has something wrong with him and the gays are just normal natural people

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join