It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Navy Seal is reported to be publishing a book about the bin Laden raid

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Signals
reply to post by foodstamp

I don't think it has been OK'd. I just heard a local news story about this on the way home (radio). The report says the book has not been approved by the Pentagon & they will try to stop its release.

That may be true.. However we got to consider. It's gone through the process of a MAJOR publisher. It's release has been hyped and what not....

There's no way the government hasn't HAD this in their possesion for sometime now. And yet it's out in the public view. Ya Smell Me?

That's my opinion anyway.

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 06:43 PM
link   
reply to post by solarstorm

Amusing...I wonder if it will be as credible as the 911 commission report.

Which is why it will be very amusing! I always wondered how long you can survive needing kidney dialysis once a week.

I hope it's good at least.

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by cenpuppie
reply to post by solarstorm

Amusing...I wonder if it will be as credible as the 911 commission report.

Which is why it will be very amusing! I always wondered how long you can survive needing kidney dialysis once a week.

I hope it's good at least.

I love your satire... And I probably hold the same views you do concerning 911. But for informations sake.... You CAN survive a long time in dialysis.. I have a friend going on year number 13. And it's not uncommon... You're a "truther" so I hope this information helps you in the future when postulating on your future theories and investigations...

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrSpad

Originally posted by ekiusa
reply to post by lucifuge

Hello friends!

is this the seal team member who survive crash in afganistan
or other...???
i understand all seal team was killed helicopter crash
who was involved binladen op...???
something stinks here,
brainwash and so continue,

peace,
ekiusa

You understand wrong. SEALs were killed in a helicopter and SEALs were a part of the raid, they were not the same people. Their are about 2000 SEALs , the story that they were the same people was the usual ATS making up stuff without the facts. As for the book, it will have to pass though the DoD to make sure its does not reveal anything classified like sources and methods.

There were members of Seal Team Six that died in a helicopter crash. "U.S. official said that the dead included 25 Navy SEALs from SEAL Team Six, the unit that carried out the raid in Pakistan in May that killed bin Laden." Now it was further stated that they didn't believe that any were part of the Bin Laden raid. One has to wonder if they were and those poor guys were offed because they knew that raid was a charade.

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 07:02 PM
link   

Hello friends!

or other...???
something stinks here,

peace,

ekiusa

Your right. Seal team 6 killed Bin Laden and some of ST6 was killed in that helicopter attack, but ST6 has around two hundred members, if not more these days, so it's possible that some of that specific strike team still lives.

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 11:32 AM
link   
And now it seems Fox have outed the author:

Fox blows the lid on author

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 11:03 AM
link   
reply to post by foodstamp

No doubt, i bet he had to go to a hospital to have it done in sterile surroundings. I brought it up because you'll to have a doc or someone professional to filter it. I'm asking because Osama will need logistics to stay alive.. and more than just medicine.

I don't question someone being on it long term, just someone on it long term on the run!

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by intelligenthoodlum33

Hello friends!

or other...???
something stinks here,

peace,

ekiusa

Your right. Seal team 6 killed Bin Laden and some of ST6 was killed in that helicopter attack, but ST6 has around two hundred members, if not more these days, so it's possible that some of that specific strike team still lives.

It is highly possible that there are SEALS from the Bin Laden mission who are still alive. Like you said, and I know you are knowledgeable on military matters, that ST6 is a large fighting force with many members. It will be interesting to see what is said in this book. I hope the book offers a list of references in the back so it can be fact checked at least somewhat.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join