It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

During Education Campaign In 'Oiho,' Obama Misspells State

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 07:45 PM
link   
what's really disappointing is that this hasnt been moved to the hoax bin yet.

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 07:55 PM
link   
Give the President a break.
Considering how upside down the country is thanks to Obama, he actually spelled it correctly.

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 10:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by OutKast Searcher

Originally posted by RELDDIR
reply to post by camaro68ss

I bet you, he can spell T-H-U-G

Really...why do you think he can spell Thug???

Is it because he is black???

If not...I'd love to know your reasoning as to why you think that comment of yours was so funny.

Hard core left wingers would think race and the word "Thug" to be used to degrade blank people. A normal person would think criminal or swindler. To be perfectly honest when i read "thug" first thing that came to mind was criminal or swindler.

Funny the first thing you think of is race. Makes you wonder who the true raciest is.
edit on 22-8-2012 by camaro68ss because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 11:04 PM
link   
Democrats and Republicans are two sides of the same coin. It is a filthy currency tarnished by greed and corruption that will no longer purchase honest representation for the American voter and taxpayer.

These men and women band together in gangs they call political parties in order to conspire together to scam, defraud, and extort money from the American voter and taxpayer.

Democrats and Republicans conspire to amass great personal fortunes during their time in Washington while running our country into the ground.

Every election cycle we have to choose between the lying, thieving, whore mongering Democrat or the lying, thieving, whore mongering Republican.

After every election the headlines scream "REPUBLICANS WIN!" or they scream "DEMOCRATS WIN!". But they never, never, never scream "AMERICANS WIN!". Why is that? It is because when Democrats and Republicans win, Americans get screwed.

The only way Americans are ever going to have an honest government is to quit electing Democrats and Republicans.

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 04:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Resurected
I hate to break it to you kids but this is a fake... If you do a simple google image search you will find the correct and real spelling from several different angles... You will only find one angle of the incorrect spelling, so yeah.. Fake.. This should be listed as debunked and shut down.

www.google.com... &bih=1055#hl=en&safe=off&tbm=isch&sa=1&q=obama+spell+ohio&oq=obama+spell+ohio&gs_l=img.3...6493.8056.0.8217.10.10.0.0.0.0.152.1103.2j8.10.0...0.0...1c .s70liobQtMg&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.r_qf.&fp=bb225e4bb47ac595&biw=1737&bih=1055

Who says?

Here's the post by Rachael Weiner (now revised). The original title, still visible in the URL, was "Yes, Obama can spell Ohio." Weiner compared the two photos and then suggested (in language now scrubbed) that the photo by Maloney might be Photoshopped. Eventually, cooler heads prevailed, and Weiner added this correction which is now appended to the bottom of the post:

Correction: There are different photographs of Obama’s attempt to spell Ohio from a similar angle. We incorrectly stated the first one appeared photoshopped.

Knee Jerk: WaPo Assumed Romney Camp Photoshopped Obama Misspelling 'Ohio'

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 08:44 AM
link   
I'm definitely not a big fan of Obama but... look at it from his perspective. He's American and words are spelled left to right. From a camera shot it's obviously spelled wrong but from his point of view without thinking too hard about it he's the second letter as the man on the LEFT of him is O, he's the H and to his right is I and O... Damn people get a grip on psychology.

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 01:11 PM
link   
What I find Ironic about this story is not the fact that our President does not know how to spell Ohio. Its not that the fact that the Washington Post had the audacity to claim that the picture was photoshopped, while using a photoshopped picture to "prove" their point. Or their lame excuse for using the photoshopped picture and printing the story

Correction: There are different photographs of Obama’s attempt to spell Ohio from a similar angle. We incorrectly stated the first one appeared photoshopped.

NO! You printed that the picture IS photoshopped not appears to be...

I find it hilarious that the Grammar Police, otherwise known as the "politically correct and culturally aware liberals" go to such great lengths to cover up Obama's gaffe all the while taking the event way out of context!!!

He was on a tour talking about his education plan!!!!!!!

The Washington Post doesn't understand basic Grammar skills or the difference between Is and Appears!

Way to woo the voters Barack!

Obama Misspells Ohio on Education Tour

Romney Campaign Calls Out Obama on Misspelling Gaffe

Nevertheless Romney and his campaign is striking back on this one!

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by MDDoxs
reply to post by RELDDIR

Judge not his intelligence, but his ability to lead.

edit: 2nd
edit on 22-8-2012 by MDDoxs because: (no reason given)

SO he is a massive epic failure.

Ok then.

<< 1  2   >>

join