During Education Campaign In 'Oiho,' Obama Misspells State

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by JBA2848
I think Romney was just trying to send a warning.

I think he was sending a message with this one.

edit on 22-8-2012 by JBA2848 because: (no reason given)

haha, ok, you get a star from me on that one. hahaha

He’s clearly catering to the text messaging fan base. R- money (our) money.
Aka lower taxes.
Hahah it’s a stretch but it works.

edit on 22-8-2012 by camaro68ss because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 04:23 PM
link   
hhmmm...so this couldn't have been just kidding around?....or...maybe the photo was taken a split second after or before the correct spelling picture was taken?...or photoshopped?...you guys are desperate

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 04:23 PM
link   
reply to post by RELDDIR

Yup, but the press won't raze him like they did Mr. Quayle though now will they. The press'll gloss over this and be forgotten by the end of the day if not sooner.

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chance321
reply to post by RELDDIR

Yup, but the press won't raze him like they did Mr. Quayle though now will they. The press'll gloss over this and be forgotten by the end of the day if not sooner.

As long as Obama doesn't tell a school kid that his correct spelling of Ohio is incorrect an then corrects him with a misspelling like Dan Quayle, it will be forgotten.

It wasn't just a typo, Dan Quayle really believed potato was spelled potatoe.

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 05:27 PM
link   
Is there really a thread on this? Can you spell Desperation?

And you seriously put this in the 2012 Election forum?

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by RELDDIR
reply to post by camaro68ss

I bet you, he can spell T-H-U-G

Really...why do you think he can spell Thug???

Is it because he is black???

If not...I'd love to know your reasoning as to why you think that comment of yours was so funny.

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 05:30 PM
link   
Seriously???

Search out all of the threads ranting that Obama couldn't talk unless he had a teleprompter telling him what to say - from earlier in his term.

On that note... shouldn't this thread then be titled "During Education Campaign In "Oiho" Obamas Teleprompter Guy Misspells State"?

Desperation is right.

~Heff

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 06:17 PM
link   
They actually were emphasizing the "i".

But they even got that wrong.

It should have been capitalized.

o-I-h-o.

Obama luvs the "I" part.

It's his theme

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 06:23 PM
link   
reply to post by OutKast Searcher

I'm not a fan of the whole "race card" thing.....but it does make we wonder why the word THUG was used.

Edit to add:

This thread is discriminatory against dyslexic people and the rest of us humans that err from time to time!
edit on 22-8-2012 by sheepslayer247 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 06:28 PM
link   
I hate to break it to you kids but this is a fake... If you do a simple google image search you will find the correct and real spelling from several different angles... You will only find one angle of the incorrect spelling, so yeah.. Fake.. This should be listed as debunked and shut down.

www.google.com... &bih=1055#hl=en&safe=off&tbm=isch&sa=1&q=obama+spell+ohio&oq=obama+spell+ohio&gs_l=img.3...6493.8056.0.8217.10.10.0.0.0.0.152.1103.2j8.10.0...0.0...1c .s70liobQtMg&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.r_qf.&fp=bb225e4bb47ac595&biw=1737&bih=1055

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Resurected
I hate to break it to you kids but this is a fake... If you do a simple google image search you will find the correct and real spelling from several different angles... You will only find one angle of the incorrect spelling, so yeah.. Fake.. This should be listed as debunked and shut down.

www.google.com... &bih=1055#hl=en&safe=off&tbm=isch&sa=1&q=obama+spell+ohio&oq=obama+spell+ohio&gs_l=img.3...6493.8056.0.8217.10.10.0.0.0.0.152.1103.2j8.10.0...0.0...1c .s70liobQtMg&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.r_qf.&fp=bb225e4bb47ac595&biw=1737&bih=1055

Nicely done!!

Can we get this tossed in the hoax bin?

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 06:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Resurected

Seriously....this is fake?

Well now we know that these media outlets that published this story are no longer trustworthy.
edit on 22-8-2012 by sheepslayer247 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Obama's not that smart. Won't even produce his college records. He's scared that we will know his grades were mediocre, while taking Federal Grants. Can't even spell OHIO correctly.

Team Romney calls out Obama for misspelling 'Ohio' at campaign stop
By Alicia M. Cohn
thehill.com...

The guy who can't spell "America" called out Obama for being incorrect?

They should find out who their proof readers are and fire them.

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Domo1
Whats more retarde than misspelling Ohio? Writing a news article about it. I bet Obama farts sometimes too.

Eta I just spelled retarded wrong.
edit on 22-8-2012 by Domo1 because: (no reason given)

And a gramatically incorrect "What's" ........

Just sayin'

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Benevolent Heretic
Is there really a thread on this? Can you spell Desperation?

And you seriously put this in the 2012 Election forum?

I'm not a Romney supporter by any means, but the Dems had a field day when Romney spelt "America" incorrectly, and when FOX NEWS misidentified Iraq as Egypt.

Turn about is fair play.
edit on 22-8-2012 by babybunnies because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by novemberecho
.............:[

ladies and gents. we have two 5 year olds running for president.
they pick at each other, smear each other, come up with ridiculous names.
Romney can't spell America
Obama can't spell Ohio.

we're doomed.

And you can't capitalize correctly - don't criticize the bad spelling of others with gramatically incorrect posts. But yes, you're correct, we are doomed with these two as America's choices.

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chance321

Originally posted by MDDoxs
reply to post by RELDDIR

Judge not his intelligence, but his ability to lead.

edit: 2nd
edit on 22-8-2012 by MDDoxs because: (no reason given)

Wow, that really scared me. We know he can't spell and we know he can't lead, so what else does he have? A kick butt teleprompter?

Oh boy, Repubs with the old teleprompter chestnut again. EVERY President and most world leaders use teleprompters when making speeches.

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by MDDoxs
reply to post by RELDDIR

Judge not his intelligence, but his ability to lead.

Hah!
That's even funnier than the topic of the thread itself.

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Obama's not that smart. Won't even produce his college records. He's scared that we will know his grades were mediocre, while taking Federal Grants. Can't even spell OHIO correctly.

Team Romney calls out Obama for misspelling 'Ohio' at campaign stop
By Alicia M. Cohn
thehill.com...

you fell for a hoax

what does that make you ?

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 07:28 PM
link   
If any of this scores any points with anyone, then the country is really screwed...we have a true unemployment rate of nearly 25 percent in this country, our credit rating is down the tubes, we are mired in a war like mentality, and people are worried about who can out spell who...I have news for both candidates...

IT'S THE ECONOMY STUPID!!! GET YOUR HEADS OUT OF YOUR COLLECTIVE ASSES, SCREW THE STUPID #, AND WORK ON SOLVING ISSUES BY HELPING OTHERS...NOT KILLING THEM!!! YOU MALTHUSIANS NEED TO GO TAKE A FLYING LEAP!!! YOU WANT PEOPLE TO DIE, THEN KINDLY BE THE FIRST!!! LEAD, FOLLOW, OR GET THE HELL OUT OF THE WAY!!! NO ONE WANTS TO HEAR ABOUT THE OTHER GUY!!! OBAMA CANNOT TALK ABOUT ANYTHING HE HAS DONE AND ROMNEY CAN'T EITHER!!! A MARXIST AND A NAZI FIGHTING OVER WHO IS THE BEST SPELLER...AND PEOPLE ARE STUPID...

new topics
top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join