It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Syria And Iran Dominos Lead To World War

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 02:36 PM
link   
www.alt-market.com...

This an excellent article just posted, which corrals the many different angles of this terrible situation in the middle east, and presents it in an all-encompassing (and terrifying) perspective.

I really pray that this will not pass, but this writer seems like he has followed ths situation for years, and the direness of this article is very troubling.

Syria and Iran are, in a way, the first dominos in a long chain of terrible events. This chain, as chaotic as it seems, leads to only one end result: Third world status for almost every country on the planet, including the U.S., leaving the financial institutions, like monetary grim reapers, to swoop in and gather up the pieces that remain to be fashioned into a kind of Frankenstein economy. A fiscal golem. A global monstrosity that removes all sovereignty whether real or imagined and centralizes the decision making processes of humanity into the hands of a morally bankrupt few.

These are the dominos we have all been fearing. It seems like the first has already fallen, and the rest will each be worse than before. I've been reading about the NWO for years on this board, but this article really shows the very real and very plausible road-map that has already been drawn, and is already being traveled, by the worlds power elite.

HOLD ON TIGHT!
edit on 22-8-2012 by Proctor11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 03:02 PM
link   
Good read, very scary.........definately could go that way....biggest hope for the US is we can either keep the straits of hormuz open, and or we can start drilling here again.

edit on 22-8-2012 by SrWingCommander because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 04:20 PM
link   
That's a short term strategy, but imagine if we committed all the money we will in the coming wars, to finding a viable, free energy solution (if it hasn't already been found).

How sad is the world we live in when it's ridiculous to propose something like that.

Whoever is in control, cannot stay in control for this world and our race to survive.

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 04:32 PM
link   
Hopefully there will be enough pressure applied to NATO and it's allies from Russia,China,India,Egypt,NKorea and other non-aligned countries to make a strike on Iran not worth taking..

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 07:04 PM
link   
The point is, the strike, no matter the consequences, IS worth taking, because it will reign in the power elite's ultimate plan.

It's a theory that is always thrown in when NWO is mentioned, but this article really plots it out in a very real way, from a source who is very knowledgeable in the situation.

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 07:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Proctor11

Really..so you believe tens of thousands of lives IS worth taking..
edit on 22-8-2012 by all2human because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 10:10 PM
link   
Ummm no they dont. No more than Gulf war I did or Gulf war II did, or Afghanistan....etc. Why do folks keep biting on these things? Naive?

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 10:11 PM
link   
Oh!!!! I get it. Somebody bought a bunch of gold today due to some doom and gloom infomericial and now has to justify it. Gotcha.

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 04:12 AM
link   
reply to post by all2human

Oh no, no , no, that's not what I meant! I meant that it's worth it for those in power to make the strike, so that they can fulfill their plan. The chaos will be the tool, not a hinderance.

I don't think Iran poses much of a threat. If we're after nukes, we can start by questioning Isreal about theirs, though they define hypocrisy by refusing to reveal any info about their arsenal.
edit on 23-8-2012 by Proctor11 because: Spelling

edit on 23-8-2012 by Proctor11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 04:14 AM
link   
reply to post by princeofpeace

Did you even read the article? The writer has been closely following the situation for years, and he even link to articles that he wrote many years ago which fortell the situation at hand. I think he has a bit more insight than you.

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Alt-Market is an organization designed to help you find like-minded activists and preppers in your local area so that you can network and construct communities for mutual aid and defense. Join Alt-Market.com today and learn what it means to step away from the system and build something better.

To contribute to the growth of the Safe Haven Project, and to help us help others in relocating, or to support the creation of barter networks across the country, visit our donate page here
Hmmmm...create paranoia and sell survival products and/or services.

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Hmm, interesting scenario. Regarding the likelihood of these events happening, I'm basically thinking like this:

I agree with 1 and 3 being likely.

Partially agree with 4 (Russia and China would probably jump in somehow, but I don't see China committing economic suicide by screwing with the US-- we buy more from them than any other nation and screwing with the world's reserve currency would have a much more detrimental effect on them than on the US).

Disagree with 2 and 5- I admittedly know little about warfare and this particular region of the world, but how would wrecking naval vessels in the Strait diminish the ability to ship oil over the long term? Sure, for a few months or a year we'd see a spike in oil prices, but I don't see how Iran would be able to get away with shutting down the Strait of Hormuz for any significant period of time via military means. The whole world would hate them for screwing with the price of oil. And the whole world has a lot of military might.

For point 5, I can believe that a few economic juggernauts would use their influence before a third World War to manipulate the aftermath and set up a global system which ensures they continue to make money for decades to come, but I don't believe they'd "laugh as the world burns" or anything quite so cartoonish. Quite the contrary; I think corporations that survive or rise to power in a post WWIII world would have a particular interest in enriching the new society so as to never risk having their wealth snatched away by a revolting populace (and if they're the .01% of society, then this threat becomes much more real). I don't think they'd be wholly benevolent (what is?) but they'd certainly have more to gain in the long term from fixing a broken world rather than letting it go to hell.

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 04:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Proctor11

great, but I should add my viewpoint that elites are strong but they are weak ! without people they are nothing. so they are not that free to do whatever they want ! as I know USA's strategy is always to attack an isolated regim it is always wary not to involve a harsh war with people. so if USA goes to war with Syria or Iran then it will be it's first experience in such wars !
during the war between Saddam and Iran USA did not engage in it directly just in some conflicts and as an supporter of Saddam. when USA wanted to attack Iraq, Saddam was weak enough and without any people support.
so I myself can not Imagine that USA really goes to a real war with Iran or even Syria. as Israel is nothing without USA, it will not go to any war as well.
but they are trying and supporting al_Qaeda (Saudies) to go for a Jihad in Syria for them !
the same that they motivated Saddam and arab governments to attack Iran, now they are motivating Arab governments to do the same in Syria. but there is a big difference ! arab governments are struggling with their own people and they are not stable. and there are no Mubarak, GHazafi and Ben ali, ........

Nasrallah (leader of Hezbullah) highlighted that a strike by Israel “will provide a historic and golden opportunity to Iran it has been dreaming about for the past 32 years.” “If Iran were weak and did not have the courage to make decisions, the Israelis would not have hesitated to attack Iran and Iranian nuclear facilities would have been bombed a long time ago,” he noted. Nasrallah further said that Israel’s animosity towards Iran lies in Tehran’s firm support for the regional nations and resistance movements. “Iran represents the number one enemy of Israel. Doesn’t this mean something for the Muslims? Iran is Israel’s number one and real enemy, which it thinks about day and night, [and] conspires against day and night. Israel is trying to hunt down Iran day and night,” the Hezbollah secretary-general pointed out. “If we as Muslims believe that Israel is something wrong and evil, and if we believe that Iran is the complete opposite of Israel, doesn’t this mean that Iran represents the complete righteousness, and we must stand in support of it,” Nasrallah asked. He noted that the Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu and Minister of Military Affairs Ehud Barak are pressing for a strike against Iran irrespective of massive opposition from military generals, security figures as well as ruling and former authorities. “Netanyahu and Barak are lying to their people. They have claimed that the whole issue might leave 300 or 400 people killed and some destruction. The military officials, however, say the cost is tens of thousands of people,” Nasrallah stated. www.presstv.ir...

these harsh statements show that even if we omit Russia and China from this equation and a war wants to take place, it will be the war between some countries and all the middle east ! even all the muslims !!!
even nowadays we can see protests in Turkey against the position of their government in this game !
history shows that this is a war that USA will never involve in it.
let alone Russia and China !
yes elites are thirsty for war and Iran's nuclear program is old and can not help them for propaganda. but fortunately war is really hard. I think at most they will make some Arab governments to attack Syria. but those governments will not last long after that they will be overthrown by then !
I advise Israel to calm down unless the more it struggles the more it will go down the swamp !

edit on 24-8-2012 by maes2 because: (no reason given)

edit on 24-8-2012 by maes2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Proctor11
reply to post by princeofpeace

Did you even read the article? The writer has been closely following the situation for years, and he even link to articles that he wrote many years ago which fortell the situation at hand. I think he has a bit more insight than you.

I am pretty sure that writer has about as much insight as anybody who gets all their knowledge on the military, the mid east and geo politics from reading about it in the internet. That is to say very little. Russia and China have nothing to gain and everything to lose by supporting Syria or Iran in military way. Even if they the will to they do not have the ability to do much beyond complain.

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 02:28 AM
link   
reply to post by MrSpad

yes I also do not think that Russia and China simply involve in any war, but this is also true for USA, the era of ww1 and ww2 has passed. the classic real wars are far expensive even for USA. so the targets should be far isolated and weak between it's own people and internationally. like Saddam or Ghadzafi !

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 02:48 AM
link   
reply to post by MrSpad

This is correct. China and Russia will do NOTHING in the event that something goes down in the Middle East and the U.S. Military is forced to act...say if Iran tried to close the Strait of Hormuz or declared publicly it had Nuclear Weapons.

Or if Syria were to start committing Mass Genocide upon it's people. In either case...the U.S. would be FORCED to act. Deals have already been made regardless of the Bitching you hear from Russia or China. Russia has been told the U.S. would make sure it kept on making money from the use of it's Gas Pipeline that Iran connects to and that pipeline sends natural Gas to Europe, Former Soviet States and others and Russia makes a lot of money for it's use.

China has been told it will still receive OIL Shipments from Iran and the U.S. will not cut of it's oil supply if the U.S. was forced to invade.

On a Military view...there is little either China or Russia could do to challenge U.S. Military Power and this now even includes launching Nukes as the U.S. has a fairly extensive ABM system and is installing Direct Energy Weapons and a few are operational.

Iran has played the China card one too many times for even China as China has stated it would not directly involve itself in a U.S./Iranian War...which is kind of funny because China has no ability to do so anyways.

Split Infinity

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 09:39 PM
link   
reply to post by MrSpad

Russia will get involved if any of the NATO nations or Israel attack and invade Syria or Iran. A simple bombing of either wont do but an invasion of either will stir the bear to move. China wont be stupid, it will take what is in their interest and sack Taiwan when and if the U.S. gets bogged down again. A bombing of Iran will cause most of the Islamic loony nations to try and invade Israel, Russia will join the party to try and make sure it works this time.

Sorry for Russia, it wont.

new topics

top topics

join