It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Un-organized Rally for Brandon Raub, Salem VA

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 02:24 PM
link   
I am asking for anyone who lives remotely near Roanoke, VA. to show support. I just drove through the www.salem.va.gov... facility and stopped to talk to an employee (Male Nurse) and very nice gentleman. He has heard the name "could not confirm or deny he's there" and stated that the phone has been ringing off the hook all day about Brandon.

Although he didn't know much about him and seemed glazed over about the direction our country is headed, he knew or at least had an interest in searching on-line about Brandon and our 2 headed Beast of a Government that only has big money, corporations and re-election at heart after we shook hands and I departed. That is one of the goals of this thread, to open more eyes to the truth.

If we can rally and at least get more people to research and discuss this situation with Brandon locally where he is being held captive at this time the better for Brandon and our Country. I do believe the time is now.

Saturday & Sunday 8-25/26-2012 location TBD. 10:00 am Sat. till ???

I saw no-one with signs and no-one raising any awareness!!
www.saveamericafoundation.com...

I'll also be contacting another semi-local organization for support. Hopefully my wife and I won't be the only Patriots there. By the way the name of the main road to the facility is Patriots Lane.

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 02:30 PM
link   
reply to post by 5 oClock

Oathkeepers sent out and email this morning to gather people up! I don't think you have to worry about being alone....

We urge you to participate in those ongoing protests, and we will also announce a date in the next week or so (likely over Labor Day weekend) when we will hold a special Oath Keepers muster there, to put as many active duty and veteran boots on the ground, on one day, to demand his release.The intent will be to compliment the already ongoing protests/rallies.Stay tuned for details. But don't wait for that one event - get out there now, if you can, and urge others to do likewise.

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 02:36 PM
link   
reply to post by seeker1963

Sadly, I'm here to report that I drove through the facility twice and actually parked to talk to the gentleman I mentioned in the OP. I saw not 1 single person holding a sign or any group gathered on/off or near any of the entrances.

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 02:37 PM
link   
People need to make a stink over this...

Its a test case, just like everything else, testing the waters before broader moves.

The more outcry the better.

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Sorry OP.
I misunderstood the title at first; thinking it was being organized by the UN! Wouldn't that be something?

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 02:51 PM
link   
you are herereply to post by benrl

Here's a pic of the facility layout, I went to the Police Station after I spoke to the Gentleman, Just wanted to find out if they owned the large ball-field in front of the Hospital or if it was City property. I walked down the hall and saw no-one (figured I wouldn't push my luck anymore).

Although I did inform my wife where I was going just in case I disappeared!
The "you are here" is the police station.

edit on 22-8-2012 by 5 oClock because: Red "you are here"

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Sadly, I'm here to report that I drove through the facility twice and actually parked to talk to the gentleman I mentioned in the OP. I saw not 1 single person holding a sign or any group gathered on/off or near any of the entrances.

According to the email, Oathkeepers will be there over the Labor Day weekend.

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 02:57 PM
link   
S&FFFFFFFFFF

I use to live in Leesburg VA...I wish I was there and not great falls MT...maybe I'll ride my bike down for labor day!

Not maybe!! I'm going to really try and get this together because you are right...this is huge!!!

Salem? lol thats ironic
edit on 22-8-2012 by tracehd1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 03:02 PM
link   
retracted

edit on (8/22/1212 by loveguy because: hope you missed it

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 03:13 PM
link   
Main admissions

Ball-field out front;

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 03:22 PM
link   
Are we all riled because of that video interviewing his Mom where she basically doesnt seem to know anything and expects us to believe her kid did nothing wrong because he informed her so from the mental institution (lol) or are there actual facts now?

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 04:17 PM
link   
reply to post by tracehd1

Good for you, I'll also be there and before then. More people need to get away from the keyboard when sh* is going down in their own back yards!!! There's no freakin excuse, shut up or step up!

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Domo1
Are we all riled because of that video interviewing his Mom where she basically doesnt seem to know anything and expects us to believe her kid did nothing wrong because he informed her so from the mental institution (lol) or are there actual facts now?

Did they have any facts to lock him in a mental institute?

I've been riled way before this incident! Your comment made me think (what would my wife say and how would she react) if I dissapeared and got locked up today? I know she's wide awake to the corruptness in our country and I know that she would do her best to get the info. out to help me.

I challenge anyone including Domo to put yourself in this situation and seriously think about how it would play out.

Are there any charges filed against him? Not that i'm aware of, just NDAA to stand on.

new topics

top topics

join