It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lauryn Hill turns down Oprah Winfrey interview request

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 05:13 PM
link   
reply to post by dayve

Liiiiike you guys could do better.....

I certainly would do my best not to cut off guests I am interviewing to throw in my own words...and I certainly wouldn't do it repeatedly in a very important interview with John F Kennedy Jr.

I think a 12 year old could have done a better job than her with that interview..it was disgusting to watch, and I'm sure her staff watching on monitors were just cringing.

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by dayve

Originally posted by WhisperingWinds
reply to post by davethebear

She is no good at interviews.....

You got that right.

She cut off John Kennedy Jr at least 6 times during one of her interviews with him.

I was appalled, and John Kennedy Jr. would just shut up, and let her talk...and talk...and talk..as she answered her own questions.

I bet her staff was appalled as well.

edit on 22-8-2012 by WhisperingWinds because: (no reason given)

Liiiiike you guys could do better.....

You are right there, I really could do better and actually achieve what she has never been able to, but not all of us get the chance.....

She doesn't allow people on the show to even give her an answer to whatever question she has supposedly asked, she just talks to herself most of the time, answering her own questions.........

She is the worst interviewer that has ever been on TV.......he is just the basic, she asks nothing out of the box. She just asks questions that people can listen to while they fix the supper, wash the baby or do the ironing....

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 10:33 PM
link   
fu kher she is a racist biznitch that dosnt deserve to be where she is as i recall she said about 10 years ago that she would rather her kids starve to death than have a white person by her albums so fu kher!

new topics

<< 1   >>

join