It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

California poised to grant driver's licenses to young illegal immigrants

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 03:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheCaucasianAmerican
To the mystical wind. I wasn't saying they blame the U.S. government. But rather their own.

Am I the mystical wind?

They don't blame anyone. They know that if caught they will may have to stall tall before the man. They sure don't blame their own.

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 03:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Vicker

I got it hard too trust me on that one.

Just trying to make a name in the good ol Army at the moment. Debating on making it a career or not.

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 03:39 AM
link   
reply to post by TheCaucasianAmerican

The Army? Ugh....that's rough. I've almost dropped into the militia and considered Air Force. In our times, you have many options, all i have to say about serving your country, make sure you are doing something you enjoy. You could work on jets, sow people's limbs back on, do paperwork/ a desk job, or shoot people right in the dome. Pick one man and stick with it. Don't be stuck risking your life for something you don't support. Have fun working or don't bother.

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 03:44 AM
link   
reply to post by daskakik

To the mystical wind-and yes that's you (I'm Becky, nice to meet you(nicknames err'ywhere))

Yes, they sure do blame their own Gov. You are so very wrong

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 03:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Vicker

Well what sucks is im colorblind so I don't get the cool jobs.
Im military police at the moment. But im thinking of getting my top secret clearance and going into something a little more safer. Like intel or surveillance. Not sure yet tho.

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 03:45 AM
link   

Go Intel. Unless you handle yourself strongly and don't have a damn heart condition like me. Confrontation makes me damn near stroke out if i don't have the upper hand, Surveillance would KILL me.

Colorblind? Ohh gosh. You are lucky you get to choose from any, i could not even imagine having that. Are you full colorblind, or do some colors represent others in your mind? Because misidentifying colors is something that you gain from age.

Reminds me of Grouch "I'm scalding, I'm balding, That don't mean i'm finished, just I almost know all things."

Basically you do not need colors to do what you love at this point, from what i can tell about you.

edit on 8/25/12 by Vicker because: added

edit on 8/25/12 by Vicker because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 03:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vicker
Thanks bro. From your speech patterns i can tell you can at least relate to California, if not from our sunny state of peace and harmony. (and irregars)

I have to admit I soaked up my fair share of California sunshine in my early years. Maybe it's something that lasts a lifetime. Wouldn't bother me at all.

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 03:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Vicker

Yea that's what im leading to.

But don't worry im not "colorblind" I have my own colors lol. I just can't see the numbers on the dot tests

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 03:54 AM
link   

Ahhh i see. How is your vision, you wear glasses? At this point we might as well be PM'ing each other instead of robbing this thread of it's informational value.

But to kind of drop this back on topic, people break the law on the regular here in CA, if i am not getting mugged at gunpoint i could care less what people are doing to profit. For real.

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 03:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Vicker

Sorry but I must disagree. They may may blame their government for their situation but not for their intrusion into another country. That is totally on them.

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 03:56 AM
link   

I can honestly say, I have been to almost half of the states in this great country of ours, but if a real human being has ever been to CA with their eyes open will say there is nothing really like it. Besides South Whales apparently.

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 03:57 AM
link   

Well yeah, you are spot on with that. It is all about the wording is seems, whatever is asked, the answer will be shaped to sound valid. Like you said, they know "what's up"

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 04:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Vicker

Your right California is actually amazing if you go to the places other than la sf or san diego. I come from the motherlode so much history up here.

What's the funniest is when people don't know it snows here.

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 04:03 AM
link   

You talkin' 'bout Canadia?

Canadia brings the fine women (not the french ones HAHAHA)

But i have to honestly disagree about SF, roam around enough and you will fall in love, especially if you pick some fungi placed along your path by mother earth. (Oh, she is that generous)

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 04:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Vicker

Lol no no no Frisco is bomb. Great times there just recently went down and cruised around. Funniest thing was the bum that broke branches and hid to scare people that made my day.

I was meaning there's alot of stereotypes about cali some good but many bad.

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 04:12 AM
link   

The good and the bad, unfortunately in CA, are separated merely by a few blocks if that.... leave B-E-A-U-TIFUL GGP (Golden Gate Park), go up Fell St, and one of many streets in that direction with the most GNAR 'tutes you will ever see.

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 04:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Vicker

Oh I believe you.

U ever been up the hill? Round modesto? Im up on 108.

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 04:28 AM
link   

HOLY GOODNESS. That place has it's fair share "I'll tell you what". I speed my misshaped butt through there as fast as possible on my way to Fresno. Almost better going down 5 from the Bay

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 04:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Vicker

Yea they should rename that place little Mexico by the way it is in that city. Great mall but that's about as far as this place goes.

And I noticed 3 out of 5 of them are pregnant. Must be something in the water lol.

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 04:54 AM
link   

LMAO!!! In the water? Showers consisting of sperms. THat's a quality laugh, like this song with Mac Dre and Tupac. Reminds me of how i feel in that city. A total redneck.

The list of MD's accents are never ending.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join