California poised to grant driver's licenses to young illegal immigrants

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 02:19 AM
link   
reply to post by TheCaucasianAmerican

I come back days later and people are still disagreeing with you. Sup man. Lemme read all your confusion then ill start back up with you again. I bet money that the only people disagreeing with you are from Cali.

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 02:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Vicker

Its because they believe in supporting illegals. I will fight this argument until the day I die. Illegal immigration is plain wrong. I don't sneak into someones house and claim im their son just to get a house and free food.

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 02:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Evanzsayz

Then when the cops show up with you holding a human at gunpoint with no reason to, they would probably point their guns at you. You're a tuff one though. What gat do you have? in California i bet you would bear some lame shotgun, and if i was that person you hold at gunpoint id rip it from you and bash your face in. Who can be hard besides you, you know.

Why would you pull a gun on someone that is "Illegal"... ever heard of an Illegal gun? you would get f'ked up

edit on 8/25/12 by Vicker because: fixed
edit on 8/25/12 by Vicker because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 02:24 AM
link   

Lol i should try that it would probably work. At least in Nevada. I bet no one here is "supporting" them, but agreeing with the fact that EVERYONE deserves a chance in this damned country of ours.

Can i make a thread about how many Europeans and Asians come over by boats each year? Oh lawdy
edit on 8/25/12 by Vicker because: Eddited

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 02:33 AM
link   

I am not supporting illegals. I'm trying to get you to see that your government isn't working for you. There is a difference.

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 02:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Vicker

The people that come here with visas I have the complete respect for. I want them to by all means.
Because it shows me that they are putting an effort for their right to be here.

Its just the people who demand refuge because they made it to the touchdown line. Idk. Im done argueing its not going to change anything. People are just raised differently in this country I guess.

Oh and Btw
R.I.P. Andre

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 02:40 AM
link   

I automatically love you for your M.D. comment, but please man, if you even KNOW who Mac Dre is, you would understand that discrimination on ANYONE'S hustle is dirty as hell. Don't hate what you don't have. C'mon.

I haven't argued with you this whole time, and i honestly agreed with half the stuff you said a day or two ago on this thread about people coming here legally. I consider anything we said head to head was a debate. You are a strong minded person but are blinded by the fact that you think everyone must abide by laws when i bet you break the law weekly. In NV it is very hard not to break the law. I know, i've been through that system
edit on 8/25/12 by Vicker because: edited

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 02:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Vicker

Lol hate is a strong word. I like the term "disappointed"

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 02:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheCaucasianAmerican
reply to post by Vicker

Lol "hate" in California doesn't mean "Hate"

Listen to more Bay Area music like M.D. because that is probably the closest you can get. No one hates each other here. Also read my edit

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 02:53 AM
link   

reply to post by Vicker

Like I said in my last post, you have reason to be, but that anger should be directed at the right people. You could be disappointed with the border jumpers as well, but at least recognize the source of the problem and not the side effect.
edit on 25-8-2012 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 02:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Vicker

I read it and I agree its a healthy debate. I never meant to point anything at you and if I did I apologize.

Of course I have broken the law. Im not denying that. But its ones that don't take liberties away from any other person. I never steal never have harmed anyone. If I get caught then im going to admit to what I do rather than blame other people for my actions.

I respect every living thing on the planet. But sneaking into someone elsewhere thing doesn't show much respect at all.

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 03:03 AM
link   

I never took anything you said directly, but i thank you for your apology.

reply to post by Vicker

Of course I have broken the law. Im not denying that. But its ones that don't take liberties away from any other person. I never steal never have harmed anyone. If I get caught then im going to admit to what I do rather than blame other people for my actions.

Not to jump to the last thing you said, but it was the most prominent to me. Are you saying people who come here by crossing borders with no green card or "Visa" (which is an absolute oxymoron) are blaming other people for their crime when they are caught? If not, what is the relevance of that statement because it had to have come from a previous experience. Running a red light is taking a liberty from someone, because they had the right to turn, yet you slammed into them going 60. I have watched people die for less than a red light.
edit on 8/25/12 by Vicker because: spelling

Once i come back in this, its just you and me? Lets hear some other opinions, don't just watch us bicker, people!!!

edit on 8/25/12 by Vicker because: LOL

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 03:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Vicker

I've actually never ran a red light lol because we only have one in our small town.

Im not saying everyone that does get caught jumping blames someone else. It just usually amounts to them blaming government for no jobs or an easier life up here. That then with them getting one job here it takes a job from another person creating the same turmoil that they came from.

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 03:20 AM
link   

Woah, don't make me post that South Park video again man. That show demolished anyone's opinion about job stealing, about this topic at least. If your job gets stole'd, then you ain't trying hard enough. I have lost plenty of jobs, only one to someone who didn't deserve it. And they were white. In CA i'd say you lose a job more often to your boss's son/daughter/brother, than to "AN ILLEGAL BRO"

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 03:24 AM
link   

Im not saying everyone that does get caught jumping blames someone else. It just usually amounts to them blaming government for no jobs or an easier life up here. That then with them getting one job here it takes a job from another person creating the same turmoil that they came from.

As far as the topic of the OP, your wrong. Illegals don't blame the US government. They know what's up. They are aware that they are running the risk. When they try to play the system it is no different than anyone else.

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 03:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Vicker

Ha I've never lost a job to someone else if that's what your getting at.

But you forget that they usually do get the jobs for far less than minimum wage. Just like the goo-backs lol.

Its not very fair is it?

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 03:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by daskakik

As far as the topic of the OP, your wrong. Illegals don't blame the US government. They know what's up. They are aware that they are running the risk. When they try to play the system it is no different than anyone else.

Thanks bro. From your speech patterns i can tell you can at least relate to California, if not from our sunny state of peace and harmony. (and irregars)

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 03:27 AM
link   
To the mystical wind. I wasn't saying they blame the U.S. government. But rather their own.

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 03:29 AM
link   

No, i wasn't saying that at all. Just the fact that you speak for those who have lost employment, and have never experienced what you are YARR'in about is a bit silly. Was more implying that I and I both have it hard.
edit on 8/25/12 by Vicker because: added
edit on 8/25/12 by Vicker because: Fix'd

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 03:33 AM
link   

I pointed that out days ago when i said

Originally posted by Vicker

people wanting to leave their infected water and corrupted government

But yeah, it seems they always have a fallback so i feel you on that.
edit on 8/25/12 by Vicker because: fix'd

new topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join