It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bush suddenly pro-terrorist

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2003 @ 12:50 PM
link   
Bush now supports the armed Mujahedeen Saddam was already supporting against Iran .. Where's the war on terrorism .. ah .. i understand .. there are good and bad terrorists...

www.payvand.com...

[Edited on 27-4-2003 by Maxwell Smart]

posted on Apr, 27 2003 @ 01:35 PM
link   
From what I have come across these last few Bush times, it's not a shock. Why does everyone think George W. will be any different from George P. Shrub and Papa And Grand Papa Prescott are a family. They run a family buisness and have family traditions. Do any of you really think W. is going to go against that? He's more brain washed than a monkey trying to get a banana. The Bushes being Pro- terror dates back to WWII with Prescott bush.
This site has a picture of Prescott
www.bartcop.com...

Here something perhaps you didnt know.
www.ksgcase.harvard.edu...

[Edited on 27-4-2003 by Lurker]

posted on Apr, 27 2003 @ 01:40 PM
link   
Well, he played the "morals&holy crusade for peace and humanity" card, Bush sr. didnt dare to even touch, knowing it a harsh mistress. Seems he discarded the card and found something better :

supporting terrorism abroad

[Edited on 27-4-2003 by Maxwell Smart]

posted on Apr, 27 2003 @ 07:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lurker
From what I have come across these last few Bush times, it's not a shock. Why does everyone think George W. will be any different from George P. Shrub and Papa And Grand Papa Prescott are a family. They run a family buisness and have family traditions. Do any of you really think W. is going to go against that? He's more brain washed than a monkey trying to get a banana. The Bushes being Pro- terror dates back to WWII with Prescott bush.
This site has a picture of Prescott
www.bartcop.com...

Here something perhaps you didnt know.
www.ksgcase.harvard.edu...

[Edited on 27-4-2003 by Lurker]

Yo Lurker that is a great find on Prescott...

new topics

top topics

join