Brandon Raub's Mother Claims She Spoke To Other Mothers And More Are Being Detained!

page: 6
91
<< 3  4  5   >>

log in

join

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 09:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sly1one
reply to post by ModernAcademia
 


Its all pre-emptive mind set. Make them criminals before their technical "criminals" ideology that has infested the "Justice Department" which is ironic because there is no "justice" in turning people into criminals just so you can arrest them.

The Justice Department's responsibility is to right wrongs done to victims by criminals. If there is no victim there is no crime because there is no justice being done on the behalf of anyone.

The state likes to play the victim and the DA will prosecute on behalf of the state even in cases where the state was harmed in no way shape or form. Such is the case here in Colorado where there is an "assault" and neither party want's to press charges, it doesn't matter because the state will press charges regardless claiming that somehow it was the victim of Joe and Bobs backyard brawl.

There are several pre-emptive laws that we have all accepted for several reasons some of them being because we were conditioned to find them acceptable. We never knew it any different and thus would never question such laws. Such as the law of drinking and driving. It is a pre-emptive law that turns people into criminals for a victimless crime. The state claims victim (because it has to, there is no one else to rightfully do so) and you are then kidnapped and held for ransom then extorted for thousands of dollars afterward to pay for "damages" that never happened.

NOW in the case of actually drinking and driving and hitting someone or killing someone in a wreck...there has always been laws already in place to address those issues and they are already crimes. Manslaughter, Vehicular Homicide, Reckless Driving, etc etc...These laws actually have a claimant as victim and as such are truly crimes and the Justice Department then has reason to "make things right" using the tools it has at its disposal.

Drinking and driving in and of itself is a victimless crime. Obviously making it a crime isn't going to stop it from happening and isn't going to stop it from killing people on the roads...as it still happens today regardless of the pre-emptive law.

If the rational behind making it illegal is to deter people from drinking and driving then that deterrence was already set forth with actual crimes such as vehicular homicide, reckless driving, manslaughter etc etc...yet people still drink and drive and cause all kinds of chaos despite those deterrents and the knowledge they could possibly kill someone or themselves...

The next step would be to make drinking illegal as who knows what actual crimes you may commit while "under the influence" that would be a pre-emptive crime. They tried this and failed but succeeded with marijuana.

The other option would be to make driving illegal as who knows what actual crimes you may commit behind the wheel of thousands of pounds of steel...They wouldn't do this because then there would be no revenue from all the numerous traffic violations they could cite people for and in that sense is a conflict of interest.

There is a trend in the justice department and law enforcement to make things illegal before their really illegal. This way they can "justify" the kidnapping and holding for ransom they do. This also allows them to kidnap and hold you for ransom on less and less evidence, less and less probable cause, and less and less regulation.

The whole basis of the movie "Minority Report" was to illustrate a pre-emptive crime world. If you haven't seen it you should because its pretty common sense where that kind of world leads...

We have given an inch here and an inch there with our acceptance and promotion of pre-emtpive crime laws and they are taking a mile.

We could theoretically make breathing illegal to prevent people from hyperventilating...at that point breathing would be a crime and make you a criminal...

There has to be some common sense to law, blindly obeying laws because their laws will just mean you suffocate in the above scenario...and for what? To be a law-abiding citizen?

sorry for the long reply but apparently I had a lot to say lol



edit on 22-8-2012 by Sly1one because: (no reason given)


That was awsome. If EVERYONE finally understood these facts, the real change would come.




posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 09:09 PM
link   
Well I saw his facebook page the day he was detained and it would have had me concerned as well.. He said the revolution was about to begin and some other stuff.. But I suspect there is more to it than that, he mentioned others would be coming to his door soon and the revolution would start.. something along those lines..

You could take that to mean that he was working with others..

Until everything is known the speculation should probably stop.. I can understand why he was detained, I am a little surprised he's still being held .. but if others are involved and he was indeed plotting some kind of domestic attack then it would stand to reason that is why he's still being held..



posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 09:11 PM
link   
Not sure if this is posted somewhere upthread - if not its backing the mothers claims of this happening to others,

Another Veteran Raided

Its Beforeitsnews and taken with grain of salt and the article has no name for the veteran so its hard to substantiate anything - but there it is.....................



posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 09:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by johnnysixguns
reply to post by EnochWasRight
 


People don't even need to read it to know the answer.

They have all the fear because they are the ones who have something to lose.


Not the answer. Hint: there are two types of fear.



posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 09:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sly1one
reply to post by ModernAcademia
 


Its all pre-emptive mind set. Make them criminals before their technical "criminals" ideology that has infested the "Justice Department" which is ironic because there is no "justice" in turning people into criminals just so you can arrest them.


I don't completely agree with you .. I can fully understand the need for preemptive actions... preemptive actions could have saved lives in Aurora or even Columbine... there are plenty of examples where preemptive action could have saved a lot of lives.. You simply CANNOT sit around and wait for someone to kill someone else so you can just arrest them afterwords if you have ANY indication whatsoever that they might be planning it..

If he's posting this stuff on facebook and someone called it in to authorities.. combined with any other intelligence they may have gathered already that we don't know about .. if that together made them think he might just be about to do something that could cause harm to others.. absolutely they should have done exactly what they did... detain him, question him, perhaps have him mentally evaluated .. maybe he was just depressed or upset about something else.. but you have to determine the motive for those things.. before someone DOES get hurt.
edit on 8/23/2012 by miniatus because: (no reason given)



posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 09:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZIPMATT
reply to post by lonewolf19792000
 


Does all this mean you are scared of what you are insinuating ? Surely you'd be a bit a more positive about things if you really beleived the God stuff yourself ? You're saying prophecy is coming true, how come you not happy and dancing about it too then ? LOL at the short ending in the revelation , in which you speak, because Our 'God' is The Truth
edit on 23-8-2012 by ZIPMATT because: (no reason given)


I'm not worried about what comes, we won't be here. We get removed from the coming of His wrath. Did i say i'm not happy that Yeshua is returning?



posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 09:16 PM
link   
reply to post by TinfoilTP
 


He posted the lyrics to someone else's song in a PRIVATE chat between himself and his siblings who were playing an online game.


But authorities claimed concerned citizens anonymously reported Raub’s statements while Whitehead clarified the statements “terrorist in nature” were out-of-context messages shared privately via a Facebook game Raub played with siblings, which the FBI spied on.



"Quoting some lyrics from a rock group called 'Swollen Members' they were joking around. His brother and his sister and that's it and that's why he's in this situation. All he was doing was expressing himself in a Facebook game.” Whitehead’s clarifications were ignored by federal and judicial authorities.


Source

According to your logic, we should just round up everyone who has ever said something that could be construed as violent of dangerous just because they might, possibly, could maybe do something one day at anytime in their life.



posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 09:29 PM
link   
reply to post by miniatus
 


Being old-school its very hard for me to use the concept of pre-crime or pre-emption here in the U.S. Unchecked fully 1/2 of the population would be under some sort of detention/evaluation. To word play here whos watching the detendors/evaluators, crazy is in the eye of the beholder and certainly is wide open for government manipulation.

I am not ready to give one inch on my rights just so someone can "feel" safe and yes that means sometimes that a real crazy will get through the system - freedom however comes with a cost and yes personal responsibility.

Now wanna talk about how folks are brainwashed into thinking magov will keep them safe instead of themselves? ahhhh a whole nother thread for that.

To me - we accept carnage on the road as a cost of driving - you know like 35,000+ KIA for the right to travel.

edit on 23-8-2012 by Phoenix because: add comment
edit on 23-8-2012 by Phoenix because: plurals



posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 02:38 AM
link   
reply to post by ModernAcademia
 


First, I have to say, this is disturbing, on a great many levels.

I watched the video. Did some research to find some of his postings. Here is what I think I found. First, there is a hint that all the postings are not available, just now. So maybe there are some that are over the top. All I could find, and these may be all there are, didn't seem that threatening. Well they were threatening. Wanting to take an axe and chop off heads is threatening, even if metaphoric. Let's just say I've heard worse from mainstream air wave personalities

I watched the video. It seem the whole family is a little bit extreme. This in his defense I think it works to his favor. It's not like he's got this all bottled up with no outlet ready to explode. He's got the whole family to talk it over with.

They rousted him because certain people felt threatened. Took him for evaluation, and after expert examination, decided to keep him for further evaluation. Are we up to speed?

The outrage, and controversy, is that this action is an evolutionary leap in law enforcement. The tolerance threshold has just been lowered, and everyone is rightly concerned.I would say the terrorist tactics are working pretty well.We are locking down our society.

Now the dilemma. Random acts of extreme destruction, are all around us. Gun battles with people whose stated purpose is to kill a cop.Do we just continue to let this happen, or do we start profiling.

Some people will say this rash of violence is intentional and part of a long range plan to encroach on our freedoms, and given that the manipulation of thoughts, emotions and actions is pretty much an exact science, they may be right. But more likely It's the unstable acting out in a bigger way. And probably more disturbing to the authorities are the people whose hate and rage for the government, and their favorite enemy, all intent on the destruction of their way of life, are getting busy.

These mass murders are terrorist acts. And how do we respond to terrorist acts? Tighter security.

This man, Raub, may be remember as a hero. or he may have, if left unmolested, continued to freely speak his desire for action, until action it would have to be, and we would be watching it on the news.

Times are certainly interesting. Keep your eye on this one.



posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 03:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Phoenix
reply to post by miniatus
 


Being old-school its very hard for me to use the concept of pre-crime or pre-emption here in the U.S. Unchecked fully 1/2 of the population would be under some sort of detention/evaluation. To word play here whos watching the detendors/evaluators, crazy is in the eye of the beholder and certainly is wide open for government manipulation.

I am not ready to give one inch on my rights just so someone can "feel" safe and yes that means sometimes that a real crazy will get through the system - freedom however comes with a cost and yes personal responsibility.

Now wanna talk about how folks are brainwashed into thinking magov will keep them safe instead of themselves? ahhhh a whole nother thread for that.

To me - we accept carnage on the road as a cost of driving - you know like 35,000+ KIA for the right to travel.

edit on 23-8-2012 by Phoenix because: add comment
edit on 23-8-2012 by Phoenix because: plurals


Sorry, so say, if a guy was randomly shooting up a shop, and the cops were keeping people out, you would think that's the cops making up "pre-crime" to constrain your freedom of movement?

Because MOST people would consider that "protection" against from violence.

edit on 24-8-2012 by longlostbrother because: (no reason given)



posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 07:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by okyouwin
reply to post by ModernAcademia
 


First, I have to say, this is disturbing, on a great many levels.

I watched the video. Did some research to find some of his postings. Here is what I think I found. First, there is a hint that all the postings are not available, just now. So maybe there are some that are over the top. All I could find, and these may be all there are, didn't seem that threatening. Well they were threatening. Wanting to take an axe and chop off heads is threatening, even if metaphoric. Let's just say I've heard worse from mainstream air wave personalities

I watched the video. It seem the whole family is a little bit extreme. This in his defense I think it works to his favor. It's not like he's got this all bottled up with no outlet ready to explode. He's got the whole family to talk it over with.

They rousted him because certain people felt threatened. Took him for evaluation, and after expert examination, decided to keep him for further evaluation. Are we up to speed?

The outrage, and controversy, is that this action is an evolutionary leap in law enforcement. The tolerance threshold has just been lowered, and everyone is rightly concerned.I would say the terrorist tactics are working pretty well.We are locking down our society.

Now the dilemma. Random acts of extreme destruction, are all around us. Gun battles with people whose stated purpose is to kill a cop.Do we just continue to let this happen, or do we start profiling.

Some people will say this rash of violence is intentional and part of a long range plan to encroach on our freedoms, and given that the manipulation of thoughts, emotions and actions is pretty much an exact science, they may be right. But more likely It's the unstable acting out in a bigger way. And probably more disturbing to the authorities are the people whose hate and rage for the government, and their favorite enemy, all intent on the destruction of their way of life, are getting busy.

These mass murders are terrorist acts. And how do we respond to terrorist acts? Tighter security.

This man, Raub, may be remember as a hero. or he may have, if left unmolested, continued to freely speak his desire for action, until action it would have to be, and we would be watching it on the news.

Times are certainly interesting. Keep your eye on this one.



What you're missing is that many of these mass shootings are false flags directly from TPTB precisely to justify the kind of move we saw here with Raub. There is no exterior threat of any significance. Our biggest threat is the unholy alliance between Washington, tel-aviv and London. They are coming. Expect more staged events and tighter lockdowns.

They are coming.



posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 08:30 AM
link   
reply to post by ModernAcademia
 


I have no doubt in my mind that other people are being detained in the same manner that Brandon Raub is. This is going to start being more commonplace, and it will also start happening with more citizens.

I'm going to go on and predict that tptb is going to start selecting posters from ATS and other forums, and begin similar arrests and detainment. People are going to start going to lock up in the mental unit or detention centers for questioning and re-education classes. If you play their game, you'll more than likely get released.

This tactic is going to be used to instill fear into people so that they will stop talking about anything the govt is opposed to.

I'm also predicting that ATS and other sites like it, are going to be a big thing of the past, sooner than what we think.

Freedom of speech means nada. Everyone should have gotten their heads up on this one, back when "free speech zones" were enacted.



posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 08:36 AM
link   
he was released today by a judge wooo hoo



posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 08:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by timetothink
reply to post by ofhumandescent
 


Dont forget Bobby Kennedy trying to continue JFK's work.....

then JFK jr



JFK JR wanted nothing to do with, which is why he steered away from politics and went into the magazine biz (Jane). His mama was worried sick about him, and new her boy would die if he even took that route, but they killed him anyway. Couldn't chance any possible Kennedy's in the future.



posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 08:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Domo1
I dont get why you guys think this woman is credible. She sounds nutty and is clearly enjoying the attention. Im not supposed to talk about it, oh ok heres 5 minutes.



She does NOT sound nutty, and I have been following her posts elsewhere on the matter. She speaks and thinks clearly, and is out there defending her son. This is the thing that everyone wants everyone to believe, that the mother, the son, and the rest of the family is crazy. It's a great tactic to discredit someone.

You better be careful posting here, cause in the future, you might get mistaken for being crazy too. You realize that we are not far off from that.



posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Thunder heart woman

You better be careful posting here, cause in the future, you might get mistaken for being crazy too. You realize that we are not far off from that.


Yes, everything is being recorded and noted by the FBI and secret service. We know they have nothing to do with their time all day, so they hang out in forums like ATS and Facebook, looking for work to do.


Besides, it's a great excuse to use when the boss catches you surfing the web. "No sir, I was not looking at porn, I was diligently researching anti-government threats using the superior tool of the internet."


edit on 24-8-2012 by GreatOwl because: (no reason given)
edit on 24-8-2012 by GreatOwl because: (no reason given)



posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 11:58 AM
link   
reply to post by LightsideAssassin
 


You say I missed the part where " These mass shooting are false flags directly form TPTB." . I believe I mentioned this possibility. More in the way of a mass propaganda effort to destabilize people who are on the edge of sanity and to tip them into this kind of action, a shotgun approach. I can hardly believe there is a direct connection between the manipulators and the individual who is pushed over the edge. In my opinion, to think that these "lone wolf' actors are agents or selected candidates of the TPTB. is beyond credulity.

I think sometimes we tend to get a little fanciful in our belief in the abilities and efficiency of TPTB. Of course this is exactly what they want you to think. Stop for a moment. Perhaps you're being used.

Anyway the latest is that they found a judge who is not trying to cover his ass, and has done the right thing, by dismissing the case. In the initial decision to detain Raub, the psychiatric evaluation seems to have been preformed by one individual. There is a lot responsibility here. Suppose the doctor said he's fine. Raub was released then went out and killed 20 people. You see my point? In some cases it is not a grand conspiracy, it's just individuals making poor decisions due to the pressures of the present realities.



posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 05:40 PM
link   
The illuminati is real! lmao that guy knows what is going on. I want to know what this guy was uncovering to be briskly taken away and hushed.



posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 08:00 PM
link   
Any hacker with any skills should look into the new REAL ID Act database. Remember Congress passed that? Gave all the States computers and set up a National Database.....read what's in it.

It's a dissident database. You get pulled over for a tail light out......uh oh....Cop reads what's on the REAL ID act database and see's your targeted as a dissident for your constitutionalist views....you don't get off with a warning.

They are doing more than detain dissidents. People are dying. No one has any idea how technologically advanced we are and what's being zapped at people.



posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 04:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Patifier
 


The authorities if you want to call them that, are the ones that should be put behind bars for even thinking for one second they can do this to people. No one is above the law. A year in jail ought to refresh their memory.





top topics
 
91
<< 3  4  5   >>

log in

join