It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Brandon Raub's Mother Claims She Spoke To Other Mothers And More Are Being Detained!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+64 more 
posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 10:34 AM
link   
To get to that statement start at 5:30

She gave a pretty good rant, but she also mentioned that she has spoken with other mothers and said that her son is not the only one being detained and they want people to shut up.
She said that she has heard horrific stories about other people being detained.

I'm not sure if those people being detained are also vets but I would assume so at this point

Many people say that this entire thing was for gun laws
I don't think so anymore, I think it was for NDAA

I'm hearing on the news people are saying "We have to arrest them before they do what happened in Colorado & the Batman shooting"
This is the same thing as the country's foreign policy
"We have to attack them before they attack us"

But here it's "We have to arrest americans before they shoot others"

And it begins.......

+10 more 
posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 10:44 AM
link   
reply to post by ModernAcademia

I’m glad to see that Oath Keepers is coming to his aid. They are going to raise awareness about his situation and they are a vocal bunch…

Oath Keepers is coming to the aid of this young Marine veteran and our rallying cry will be “CHARGE HIM, OR RELEASE HIM.” We cannot allow “mental illness” designations to be used as a weapon against political dissidents in America.

Brandon Raub has very competent local legal counsel provided by the Rutherford Institute.

Oath Keepers has offered to write an amicus brief if the Rutherford attorneys think it will help, but our primary goal is to compliment their legal efforts with as many boots on the ground as we can muster to go there in person and rally in outspoken support of this brother veteran. While the case is being tried in the legal courts, we will try it in the court of public opinion and bring as much public pressure to bear as possible.
Oath Keepers

By shining a light on this travesty maybe others will be spared this treatment.

This is shameful. The attack on veterans will not stand. We are not good at playing the victim role.

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 10:56 AM
link   
Sounds like the ussr. Is this what its come to?

+66 more 
posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 10:56 AM
link   

And it begins.......

It began when JFK had the back of his head blown off for trying to audit the Federal Reserve and dismantle the CIA.

It continued when Reagan and Bush Sr. and Jr. promised us openly a New World Order.

Our voting is a sham, see the video (full length) "The Hacking of Democracy".

Read Naomi Wolf's two books, "The End of America" and "Give Me Liberty".

Y'all were warned and warned and warned yet as long as you and yours remain in your little dream world you don't care...................well eventually your apathy and all those hours you spent playing video games, reading Harry Potter and Twilight and watching football and not keeping a eagle eye on what your state reps are doing behind your back is going to come back and bite us all in the butt.

The train is coming and most people are compliantly lining up to be hauled away for slaughter.

Whistle blowers are imprisoned and tortured.

Presidential administrations that arrange and allow false flag operations so they can get their wars going are allowed to retire to 99,000+ acres in Paraguay.

The common man bails out the big banks and corporations while the corporations are allowed to insource and outsource jobs to foreigners.

The good old boy network is firmly in place and our Constitution is being ripped to shreds Amendment by Amendment, piece by piece, quietly behind our backs.

Police can now knock down your door, shoot your dog and not be held accountable.

People are disappearing that try to inform the public.

War, arms sales, drugs and our prison system are funded, operated and supported by our very government - they are big money makers and most of our "leaders" are corrupted and have done sold their souls.

But we all stand around being just as compliant as the Jews, Gypsies and other Holocaust victims.............the trains are coming and y'all just don't want to deal with it.

By the time enough people WTFU it will be too late again.

Humans do not seem to learn from past historical events - we keep making the same mistakes over and over again.

And that is how the few control, manipulate and screw over the many.

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 11:00 AM
link   
A courageous Mom... the very fight they are fighting is the right they are trying to take away... No Fear..

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 11:35 AM
link   
WTG MOM and KIDS - i hope all turns out well...and i have copies of the Constitution that i carry.

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 01:02 PM
link   

I have said it many times, I will say it again, as long as we don't make them stop and right, they won't.

They are only doing what we let them get away with, all we have to do is join together, we'll say tomorrow morning, stop going to your #ty job to make next to nothing, instead go to the streets. Demand an immediate stop to all this bullsh*t, many others will join you. As soon as others see you more will join in, about nightfall when visibility is low, the police will show up, to desreguard the constitution"the right of the people to peacefully assemble shall not be infringed." Saying it is an unlawful assembly because you don't have the .govs permission to protest, even though it flat out says you don't need it, and no law may be made to restrict it.

At that point, do not desperse, stand your ground! If they assault you, assault them back! They are few vs many, outnumbered by thousands to ones! It will only take a few minutes of actual conflict before they run out of police, as we will simply detain them for being in violation of federal law. Its called a citizens arrest! Then keep walking, all the way to your mayors house, placing him also in custody for violating your right to assemble peacefully, and attemtping to infringe upon it.

Than you just continue to your state legislature.... by this time, we will have all cleaned out the closet in our states, than we simply continue to D.C. and do the same.

After this we simply restart our .gov, after a month or two of our best and brightest hammering out the kinks in our constitution that allowed this in the first place.

At this point we live in peace for the next couple hundred years until it is once again necessary.

See you all in the morning?

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 05:37 PM
link   
reply to post by inverslyproportional

No, any movement you make will be infiltrated and averted by government forces. Most people who are disillusioned are disillusioned because they are not smart enough to work within the system. Then there are also quite a few who just hate seeing others getting screwed. Regardless, those ones who are not smart enough to work the system will be easily confused by CIA "agents provocateur" and will have their efforts turned into a farce.

For a recipe on this dish, see Occupy Wall Street. A large portion of the people there weren't there because they wanted rational change. They were there because they wanted to improve their bottom line at the expense of others. And they were easily exploited (and invited down) by government shills working the crowd, disarming from within.
edit on 22-8-2012 by bigfatfurrytexan because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 05:45 PM
link   
Was a really good interview up until the end when that tool says "the illuminatti are real !!!!!!!!! IM A TOOL!!!!!" Now no one will take what theyre saying seriously. That will be the most emphasized part of the interview if the msm even shows it because it discredits every serious thing they have said.

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by lobotomizemecapin
Was a really good interview up until the end when that tool says "the illuminatti are real !!!!!!!!! IM A TOOL!!!!!" Now no one will take what theyre saying seriously. That will be the most emphasized part of the interview if the msm even shows it because it discredits every serious thing they have said.

The first sentence in my post just above yours:

Originally posted by bigfatfurrytexan
No, any movement you make will be infiltrated and averted by government forces.

Case in point.

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 06:48 PM
link   

I laughed very hard at the end when the girl is walking away some guy is like "the illuminati is real" I know but id still look at you like wtf u doing son?

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Its all pre-emptive mind set. Make them criminals before their technical "criminals" ideology that has infested the "Justice Department" which is ironic because there is no "justice" in turning people into criminals just so you can arrest them.

The Justice Department's responsibility is to right wrongs done to victims by criminals. If there is no victim there is no crime because there is no justice being done on the behalf of anyone.

The state likes to play the victim and the DA will prosecute on behalf of the state even in cases where the state was harmed in no way shape or form. Such is the case here in Colorado where there is an "assault" and neither party want's to press charges, it doesn't matter because the state will press charges regardless claiming that somehow it was the victim of Joe and Bobs backyard brawl.

There are several pre-emptive laws that we have all accepted for several reasons some of them being because we were conditioned to find them acceptable. We never knew it any different and thus would never question such laws. Such as the law of drinking and driving. It is a pre-emptive law that turns people into criminals for a victimless crime. The state claims victim (because it has to, there is no one else to rightfully do so) and you are then kidnapped and held for ransom then extorted for thousands of dollars afterward to pay for "damages" that never happened.

NOW in the case of actually drinking and driving and hitting someone or killing someone in a wreck...there has always been laws already in place to address those issues and they are already crimes. Manslaughter, Vehicular Homicide, Reckless Driving, etc etc...These laws actually have a claimant as victim and as such are truly crimes and the Justice Department then has reason to "make things right" using the tools it has at its disposal.

Drinking and driving in and of itself is a victimless crime. Obviously making it a crime isn't going to stop it from happening and isn't going to stop it from killing people on the roads...as it still happens today regardless of the pre-emptive law.

If the rational behind making it illegal is to deter people from drinking and driving then that deterrence was already set forth with actual crimes such as vehicular homicide, reckless driving, manslaughter etc etc...yet people still drink and drive and cause all kinds of chaos despite those deterrents and the knowledge they could possibly kill someone or themselves...

The next step would be to make drinking illegal as who knows what actual crimes you may commit while "under the influence" that would be a pre-emptive crime. They tried this and failed but succeeded with marijuana.

The other option would be to make driving illegal as who knows what actual crimes you may commit behind the wheel of thousands of pounds of steel...They wouldn't do this because then there would be no revenue from all the numerous traffic violations they could cite people for and in that sense is a conflict of interest.

There is a trend in the justice department and law enforcement to make things illegal before their really illegal. This way they can "justify" the kidnapping and holding for ransom they do. This also allows them to kidnap and hold you for ransom on less and less evidence, less and less probable cause, and less and less regulation.

The whole basis of the movie "Minority Report" was to illustrate a pre-emptive crime world. If you haven't seen it you should because its pretty common sense where that kind of world leads...

We have given an inch here and an inch there with our acceptance and promotion of pre-emtpive crime laws and they are taking a mile.

We could theoretically make breathing illegal to prevent people from hyperventilating...at that point breathing would be a crime and make you a criminal...

There has to be some common sense to law, blindly obeying laws because their laws will just mean you suffocate in the above scenario...and for what? To be a law-abiding citizen?

sorry for the long reply but apparently I had a lot to say lol

edit on 22-8-2012 by Sly1one because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 08:22 PM
link   
It's like that movie, "Changeling" happening all over again.

You disagree, well time for some shock treatments to correct those brainwaves of yours!

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 08:25 PM
link   
reply to post by ofhumandescent

Dont forget Bobby Kennedy trying to continue JFK's work.....

then JFK jr

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 08:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Sly1one

I had to log in just to star that post. Beautifully written, and tough to argue.

People can't make mistakes if they aren't allowed to do anything.
edit on 22-8-2012 by theshepherd2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 10:15 PM
link   
Wow, they really want war and are desperate to stop anyone from speaking up over the blood of more soldiers for foreign wars.

Freedom of Speech? Give me a break

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 10:21 PM
link   

and many of them are being locked up in mental institutions for a month or more; God only knows what the hell they are doing to these veterans there but let me guess.......

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 10:53 PM
link   
reply to post by phroziac

in the USSR, the intention not to plant, Stalin sent the criminals, whose grandchildren sniff destroyed the country roots of snowdrops

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 10:59 PM
link   
Just found out about this Raub character. Some crazy stuff if you ask me. Can't bitch on facebook without the thought police throwing you in an Asylum? If you question anything these days you are labeled a conspiracy nut and can be detained. Why is this acceptable?

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 11:02 PM
link   
reply to post by ofhumandescent

Only if they read Bill Cooper.10 % is real guaranteed.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join