It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Now THAT'S spooky

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 09:37 AM
link   
Even Kim-Jong-Un will be at Iran. Looks like the S is gonna HTF very soon. Check this out

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 09:52 AM
link   
Oh so what? One nation that can barely afford anything going to a hush meeting with another country headed in the same direction.. not sure what there is to be afraid of.

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 09:54 AM
link   
reply to post by thecrippler

Maybe he is just Ronery.

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 09:56 AM
link   
When fox news reports something ATS likes they are regarded as an upstanding news orginization.

When fox news reports something ATS doesn't like they are fox-lies run by the devil Rupert Murdoch.

Assume just like any event, that nothing will happen. America will be the one to start WW3 not 2 broke down countries.

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 09:56 AM
link   
For many reasons:
1 - That's the PERFECT opportunity for a "pre-emptive" strike
2 - It will create a perfect "mark" on who is enemy and who is not, at least to the eyes of the West
3 - What do YOU know about how things are economically in Iran right now? I got many friends there and things are going very well internally.
4 - Its just the excuse "they" need to label Iran as the enemy

Think clearly, its a HUGE event. Never in history such a thing had happened...

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 09:57 AM
link   
LOL, a country thats impoverished but has nuclear technology is visiting a wealthy country that desires nuclear technology.

HMMMMMMM.

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 10:00 AM
link   
The UN chief has been invited to attend,though the US urges him not to,Israel has redoubled its efforts to convince members of the international community not to attend the conference,Egypt will attend as will India,Saudi arabia has been invited
Around 100 countries have so far announced that they will be present in the meeting.

Western NATO meddling in Syria have only increased support for Iran
edit on 22-8-2012 by all2human because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 10:05 AM
link   
It is news worthy of coverage, that is for sure. I am unsure if anything will come from it that affects us in the immediate future or not. Ban Ki Moon is debating attending also.

I don't think the US should have a say in another country hosting a meeting, although, apparently Obama put in his obligatory 2 cents.

If something happened at this meeting, it will not bode well for the perpetrators, so I don't think any S in gonna HTF.

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by thecrippler
For many reasons:
1 - That's the PERFECT opportunity for a "pre-emptive" strike
2 - It will create a perfect "mark" on who is enemy and who is not, at least to the eyes of the West
3 - What do YOU know about how things are economically in Iran right now? I got many friends there and things are going very well internally.
4 - Its just the excuse "they" need to label Iran as the enemy

Think clearly, its a HUGE event. Never in history such a thing had happened...

No.. it's not. Neither country can afford a war with the U.S. which is precisely the reason Iran hasn't struck Israel.. All bark not bite.

Perfect mark? N. Korea and Iran have made it publicly clear the west is its enemy.. pretty sure we have been marked for quite some time now.

I don't know anyone in Iran, however, any type of economic sanction will constrict an economy which is why they use them today. Iran's government is so hell bent on having nuclear tech that they are willing to up the cost of living regardless of the consequence it has on its people. Just because you have 1 or 2 or a handful of people you talk to in Iran doesn't make you a subject matter expert.

Who is "they"? Are you speaking of the U.S. or Iran? Both countries only care about destruction.

ETA: Re-read your article.. it HAS happened before.

The Non Aligned Movement was born in 1961 at the height of the Cold War and was intended to be bloc of nations that sided neither with NATO nor the Warsaw Pact. It currently has 120 members.

NAM Summit has been going on since 1961 according to this article.
edit on 22-8-2012 by 31Bravo because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 10:12 AM
link   
I don't see anything spooky here apart from a hungry fat guy. If this should ever happen, it would be the west that initiates it.

Who knows, he could be headed over because of a shortage of Persian restaurants in his home town.

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 10:21 AM
link   
reply to post by mikeone718

Spooky in that any strike on Iran would very likely involve other nations in the ME..Russia,China
and ya kim jr could light some fireworks too.

edit on 22-8-2012 by all2human because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 10:27 AM
link   
Yeah. You missed the sarcasm.

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 01:13 PM
link   
reply to post by 31Bravo

lets see iran has the rockets that north korea needs and north korea has the nukes iran needs nothing to be afraid of as long as you dont live in a big city right

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 01:24 PM
link   
L
L

most of the posts here remind of a terrified bully

terrified, because all his victims are having a get-together

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 01:42 PM
link   
Miss understood what the thread was on.

They seem to have had meetings like this before. And I think it`s wise of the UN guy going. At least know what the are meeting on is all.
edit on 8/23/2012 by Connman because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join