It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ten Reasons To Vote For Bush

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2004 @ 11:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by edsinger

Yeah, it all his fault. BtW Have you read the 911 report? I could blame Clinton for alot of this but I dont, it is done and now we need to win it. Support you nation in its time of war. We were attacked, remember?

After all arguments fail you pull same thing as your candidate, scream 9/11 over and over.

9/11, hate to tell you, was not conducted by Arabian Cessna pilot trainees.

So the final punk card is down, it all goes back to 9/11. Guess what: 9/11 was not done by Al-Qaida, because Al-Qaida does not exist.

Who did 9/11? I remember the attack, but I don't remember any proof of who did it. Do you?

posted on Oct, 17 2004 @ 11:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by taibunsuuWho did 9/11? I remember the attack, but I don't remember any proof of who did it. Do you?

Ok I get it, I will not argue the michael moore #.

The US did not conduct the attacks no matter what you believe.

You still didnt answer it, have you READ it?

posted on Oct, 17 2004 @ 11:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by taibunsuu
Who did 9/11? I remember the attack, but I don't remember any proof of who did it. Do you?

Your conspiracy theories about 9-11 are far more baseless then you think...

What proof do your nutty so called truths have??

All I see here is someone who's read abunch of stuff on the internet and pumped his head full of what if's and swallowed em whole to make them gospel.

posted on Oct, 18 2004 @ 01:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by edsinger

Originally posted by taibunsuuWho did 9/11? I remember the attack, but I don't remember any proof of who did it. Do you?

Ok I get it, I will not argue the michael moore #.

The US did not conduct the attacks no matter what you believe.

You still didnt answer it, have you READ it?

Yes I READ it.

And Moore is a homo.

I haven't watched him since he ripped on Charlton Heston.

Too bad you won't argue it - it makes a hell of a lot more sense than the scenario provided to us by Dick Cheney.

posted on Oct, 18 2004 @ 01:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by TrueLies

Your conspiracy theories about 9-11 are far more baseless then you think...

Really? How so?

What proof do your nutty so called truths have??

What proof do your nutty so-called truths that it was committed by a terrorist group operating out of Afghanistan?

All I see here is someone who's read abunch of stuff on the internet and pumped his head full of what if's and swallowed em whole to make them gospel.

That may be what you see. I take nothing as gospel, there is no gospel to it, but the truth is it was not committed the way it's been fed to you by the Bush Administration. Besides, it's in books as well as on the Internet.

Keep believing the fairy tales and boogie man stories Uncle Dick and Brother Bill feed you, if it makes you feel all warm and snuggly.

posted on Oct, 18 2004 @ 01:24 AM
link   

Yes I READ it.

And Moore is a homo.

I haven't watched him since he ripped on Charlton Heston.

Too bad you won't argue it - it makes a hell of a lot more sense than the scenario provided to us by Dick Cheney.

I stand corrected then and all that timeline in that is junk? Kula Lumpur? The CIA/FBI meeting in new york?

More is not a homo that I know of but wouldnt surprise me becuase he is evil.

I like Sir Charles.

So give me the whodunit?

[edit on 18-10-2004 by edsinger]

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join