It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ten Reasons To Vote For Bush

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2004 @ 06:52 PM
link   
I will give to the fact Bushie got Balls and that�s good, but he has no brains and that�s bad, I feel sorry for Americans if Bush Wins / steals this election you will only have created more terrorist and they won�t be across the ocean they will be Americans.

posted on Oct, 12 2004 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sauron
[edit on 12-10-2004 by Muaddib]

sorry I have no need to lie, show me I'm wrong !

yea I left a lot out but it was just more Bu# Lies

[edit on 12/10/2004 by Sauron] to be nice to the Bu#s

No Sauron, first, you did leave out facts which contradict what you are saying, i already mentioned some of them, but i guess you don't see the meaning of what truth is. Second, leave the insulting tone to your own home...and your buddies...if you want to debate, do it....

posted on Oct, 12 2004 @ 06:57 PM
link   
Well, with the exception of #6, those are the reasons I won't be voting for Bush. I also am not convinced of numbers 9 and 10.

That having been said, I'm not going to vote for Kerry either.

posted on Oct, 12 2004 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Muaddib

Originally posted by Sauron

sorry I have no need to lie, show me I'm wrong !

yea I left a lot out but it was just more Bu# Lies

[edit on 12/10/2004 by Sauron] to be nice to the Bu#s

No Sauron, first, you did leave out facts which contradict what you are saying, i already mentioned some of them, but i guess you don't see the meaning of what truth is. Second, leave the insulting tone to your own home...and your buddies...if you want to debate, do it....

What are you crying about ??

George Bush is a player in the game, he's a liar and a thief use your google finger and look

www.bushlies.net...

[edit on 12/10/2004 by Sauron]

posted on Oct, 12 2004 @ 07:00 PM
link   

the abortion issue actually scares me. I have one daughter and I'd bet money that the one on the way (wife hit me with that last night) will be a girl.

Congratulations on your baby on the way!

I'm not sure I understand why the abortion issue scares you. I have 4 daughters and as a parent I know that it's my responsibility to teach my children right from wrong. Whatever the laws are regarding abortion has nothing to do with my children. It's my job to teach my children to act responsibly whether that be through abstainance or birth control and the current laws really should have no bearing on how I raise my children. I don't know, maybe I'm living in a fantasy world and quite possibly my husband shares your same fears.

Jemison

posted on Oct, 12 2004 @ 07:06 PM
link   
Wow, what's to say to this whole thing. I honestly can't believe that people think they know a man by what their campaign managers say they are personally.

If even 10% of what is said of Bush is true, then he is a terrible choice for president. The problem is, is that his opponant is as much of a baboon as the president.

But what confusses me, is not the energy that you seem to have politically (because many here have that too), but to support a commertial. A living commertial.

You sound like the type to post on Free Republic right next to the "Send your prayers to G.W. Bush" section.

There is a term for that. Jingoist.

posted on Oct, 12 2004 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jemison

the abortion issue actually scares me. I have one daughter and I'd bet money that the one on the way (wife hit me with that last night) will be a girl.

Congratulations on your baby on the way!

I'm not sure I understand why the abortion issue scares you. I have 4 daughters and as a parent I know that it's my responsibility to teach my children right from wrong. Whatever the laws are regarding abortion has nothing to do with my children. It's my job to teach my children to act responsibly whether that be through abstainance or birth control and the current laws really should have no bearing on how I raise my children. I don't know, maybe I'm living in a fantasy world and quite possibly my husband shares your same fears.

Jemison

Congratulations on your baby Crakeur , I just have a boy / man he's 21 so he's not comming home with one in the oven, BUT I have always thought it is the womens right to decide, whats so hard about that?

[edit on 12/10/2004 by Sauron]

posted on Oct, 12 2004 @ 07:27 PM
link   

But what confusses me, is not the energy that you seem to have politically (because many here have that too), but to support a commertial. A living commertial.

Excuse my ignorance, but what is a commertial? I thought maybe you meant commercial but since you typed commertial twice I am assuming you mean just what you typed.

And just in case others dont know, jingoism is extreme chauvenism or nationalism marked especially by a belligerant foreign policy.

Jemison

posted on Oct, 12 2004 @ 08:39 PM
link   
1.) I don't agree with the way Bush handled Iraq, this could've been over in a few months, instead he drew it out with no end in sight and no plan to win the peace.

2.) You can call partial-birth abortion whatever you want. I think it is morally wrong, but the government has no right to tell what a woman has to do with her body.

3.) Judges are appointed to uphold the Constitution, not political views. What exactly does he mean 50-50 chance anyway? Of course he's going to appoint someone who agrees with him.

4.) Harvard will graduate whoever can pay, Colleges are run more like business than anything else. As for his capitalism, I believe he has done a fine job outsourcing jobs, skewing tax cuts, and ruining his own businesses before America's economy.

5.) Let the gays get married, who gives a crap, what effect does it have on you? It's just my experience, but amendments taking away rights tend to be repealed in a few years (e.g...prohibition, abortion)

7.) Didn't Bush try to allow Mexicans to be shipped across the border?

8.) Even one percent is 20 billion. The U.S has the highest defense spending out of the entire world. He may have only increased it by 1% but he did cut funding from education and many other assistance programs.

9.) Bush scares me with his lies... Whenever they start spewing out of his mouth people start dying. Saying Bush is an honorable man is like calling Hitler compassionate.

10.) Bush may have made his peace with God and himself, but that won't satisfy the rest of the world.

posted on Oct, 12 2004 @ 08:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by AceWombat04

Well That having been said also, by doing that you will be voting for Kerry if you are planning on voting. But I respect your honesty.

posted on Oct, 12 2004 @ 08:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by KrazyJethro

You sound like the type to post on Free Republic right next to the "Send your prayers to G.W. Bush" section.

Well thank you, I do PRAY for Bush............but not in that fashion, but on my knees for God to give him the strength to make the right choices according to God's will.

posted on Oct, 12 2004 @ 08:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by edsinger

Originally posted by snagltooth
I think the diffrence, is Kerry wants to fight the terrorist the same way Clinton did.

That can be summarized as Kerry fights terrorists with a law enforcement attitude.

Bush fights it with a military one.......As we should be after 911.

I agree with you. I hope Bush wins he is a strong leader and doesn't put up with any nonsense. ALL Politicians to some degree are liars they tell you what you want to hear till you elect them... I've watched the debates and I don't believe Kerry is as strong of a leader as Bush is. Right now is important to elect someone you KNOW will do what he can to pertect America. These terrorist are sick people who don't give a damn about your life or there's and will do anything to harm the US and those around them.

posted on Oct, 12 2004 @ 08:54 PM
link   
Keep typing, Ed, maybe you can make someone believe in Bush success like:

Operation Iraqi #up - knocked over region's most stable regime and now endangers Israel with nukes from Iran.

Enron Love - Let KennyBoy make the nation's energy policy. Way to go, great idea. Uh, why is M. Stewart in jail now and Kennyboy is not? Guess it's that whole justice and honesty thing.

9/11 - Biggest terrorism disaster ever on his watch. Nice miss, George, guess those 'working vacations' in Crawford, 2001 really paid off.

Operation Iraqi #up II - No casus belli. Remember when Iraq was an imminent threat because of their WMDs? Probably not. Ooops they had none.

Kyoto Treaty Dump - Science? Why bother with science?

Stem Cell Screwup - Hey, there's no money in cures, man, and for the sanctity of life we're gonna have to keep on washing fetuses down drains at fertility clinics instead of using them to cure things.

Defecits and National Debt - Hey we got a war on we gotta spend. Uh-huh. Short-term solution for long-term problem.

Bush is a scrub. He's a loser. He's a hack. He was in over his head in 2000 when he had boils on his face from election stress. He has no idea what's going on.

Vote for Bush? No way. He's gonna lose and good riddance. Flush that turd outa office.

posted on Oct, 12 2004 @ 09:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by GrndLkNatv
George Bushes Higher Power

Comes from the Cocao Plant.

GWBs Higher Power is chocolate? Wow! This is a real item and you heard it first right here on ATS. Who'd o' thought it? Certainly, not me. I'm incredulous.

[edit on 04/10/12 by GradyPhilpott]

posted on Oct, 12 2004 @ 09:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrJingles
1.) I don't agree with the way Bush handled Iraq, this could've been over in a few months, instead he drew it out with no end in sight and no plan to win the peace.

Oh really? Just get in get saddam and leave? Maybe you better look at the bigger non-selfish picture. There was more to Iraq than Saddam, oil, and WMD. By the lefts own words, he was no threat right?

Originally posted by MrJingles2.) You can call partial-birth abortion whatever you want. I think it is morally wrong, but the government has no right to tell what a woman has to do with her body.

It is morally wrong. So is abortion used as birth control. Do you realize that it STOPS a heartbeat? Well that is death, purposeful death, or in other words MURDER. And the left accuses Bush of killing 1000 American troops and 30,000 Iraqi's. But all told the left, no right to life folks, Kill MILLIONS in the US every YEAR! We would not need mexicans to come in and take jobs, we would not be worried about the heath of Social Security, we would nit be worried about budgets if our country had back the 40 MILLION that its Pro-Murder laws have allowed to be killed in the name of convienience.

Originally posted by MrJingles3.) Judges are appointed to uphold the Constitution, not political views. What exactly does he mean 50-50 chance anyway? Of course he's going to appoint someone who agrees with him.

Well if Bush was to appoint a Liberal you wouldnt agree. It is a important time in this nations history, we have fell away from oor founding principles and we now pay the price. We are an immoral society. The right judge's would judiciate and not legislate.....ever read the constitution? Believe in it? BTW, by that same document, Kerry is not qualified to be commander in Chief (see other thread)

Originally posted by MrJingles4.) Harvard will graduate whoever can pay, Colleges are run more like business than anything else. As for his capitalism, I believe he has done a fine job outsourcing jobs, skewing tax cuts, and ruining his own businesses before America's economy.

What a stupid statement. So if you pay and yet flunk out they still grant a degree? news to me and I find it insulting for you to say that. I worked my arse off to get my degree and it was NOT easy nor cheap.

Originally posted by MrJingles5.) Let the gays get married, who gives a crap, what effect does it have on you? It's just my experience, but amendments taking away rights tend to be repealed in a few years (e.g...prohibition, abortion)

I do? Lets take everything that is pro-family and just pitch it. What next? Incest legal? Why not? It is man and woman. What not pedophilia? These are IMMORAL and that is what the attack on marriage is. It is a IMMORAL agenda and just the beginning steps. Why not civil unions? Oh that is not GOOD enough huh? Lets just throw more immoralty at them Christians and watch them squirm more huh?

Originally posted by MrJingles7.) Didn't Bush try to allow Mexicans to be shipped across the border?

Well see my comment about workers above but BUSH has completely DROPPED this ball. But Kerry would LEGALIZE ALL OF THEM WITH OPEN BORDERS. Yeah that makes economic sense....

Originally posted by MrJingles8.) Even one percent is 20 billion. The U.S has the highest defense spending out of the entire world. He may have only increased it by 1% but he did cut funding from education and many other assistance programs.

Did you even read my post? I said NON DEFENSE AND NON HOMELAND SECURITY has been kept in check to less than 1%. What you want more voters with your line of thinking huh? Freebies and 'take from those that have and give to those thaht dont, deserved or not. That is called weath redistribution and is a Big UN agenda. Yes they want to atke from America and distribute to the world! More social programs? Yeah that is just what we need more government waste.....

Originally posted by MrJingles9.) Bush scares me with his lies... Whenever they start spewing out of his mouth people start dying. Saying Bush is an honorable man is like calling Hitler compassionate.

Well becuase Dan Rather says he lies? I can not say this enough, you base that statement on information that would make Kerry just as big a liar! HYPOCRITE!

Originally posted by MrJingles10.) Bush may have made his peace with God and himself, but that won't satisfy the rest of the world.

Well personally that is fine with me, I dont see the world doing a damn thing for me in general except trying to destroy a great nation and its ideals. We have allies, so it is not just an American issue. If you dont like it, allI can say is LEAVE, where will you have it better?

Leftism sucks.

posted on Oct, 12 2004 @ 09:14 PM
link   
Im mixing a brew in my cauldron, eye of neut(?), chicken tails, hair of Bush.

My potent mixture is almost done....one cup for Ed and one cup for George
and we will all be free of problems..hee hee hee

Hello, my pretties, im sending a batch to all Republican members of ATS who need a dose of some eyeopening stuff.

One cup, and you'll realize how wrong and misinformed you all are.
One cup, and you'll vote for the new president, John F. Kerry.

Ed, you could use a gallon of this stuff.

posted on Oct, 12 2004 @ 09:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by taibunsuu
Keep typing, Ed, maybe you can make someone believe in Bush success like:

Thats shallow....dont like hearing another viewpoint do we?

Originally posted by taibunsuuOperation Iraqi #up - knocked over region's most stable regime and now endangers Israel with nukes from Iran.

Most stable? Are you serious? Uh ever heard of TURKEY? Ok Maybe ISRAEL? How about Bahrain? UAE? Qatar, Oman.......Yes BUSH caused Iran to pursue Nucs huh? Just a note for ya, Iran was attempting to get nukes under Clinton also. You havent a clue do you? Obvious to the most casual observer...

Originally posted by taibunsuuEnron Love - Let KennyBoy make the nation's energy policy. Way to go, great idea. Uh, why is M. Stewart in jail now and Kennyboy is not? Guess it's that whole justice and honesty thing.

Odd how you say that, It seems to me the folks that committed the crimes during the Clinton administration are now getting held accountable. How many indictements against Bush administration so far? Clintons first 4 years? Yeah Clintons was to be the most ethical admin ever huh? Btw, the laws that nailed Enron folks were passed in the "BUSH" admin....Martha lied and got caught. You think they should let her go? Oh yeah, she doesnt support Bush so she is a 'good guy'. Coorperate coruption occured in big fashion in the mid to late 90's during the Clinton boom, remember Bush ruined the economy didnt he? no one was making money remember?

Originally posted by taibunsuu9/11 - Biggest terrorism disaster ever on his watch. Nice miss, George, guess those 'working vacations' in Crawford, 2001 really paid off.

You really are ignorant...Please dont take my word for it. Read the 911 report, 911 would have happened under Gore also.

Originally posted by taibunsuuOperation Iraqi #up II - No casus belli. Remember when Iraq was an imminent threat because of their WMDs? Probably not. Ooops they had none.

Again how can we know? We gave them 4 months to hide/get rid of them. You did nail one thing though, he WAS a threat. He isnt no longer and saddam is no longer providing $$$ to terrorists....

Originally posted by taibunsuuKyoto Treaty Dump - Science? Why bother with science?

Oh please, you believe that Kyoto crap huh? That is a perfect example of wealth redistribution. If Global warming was such a threat, how come China and India didnt have to follow the rules? How come the Senate voted it DOWN 98-0, including democrats? Let me tell you why, because the world expected the United States to PAY for it.......

Originally posted by taibunsuuStem Cell Screwup - Hey, there's no money in cures, man, and for the sanctity of life we're gonna have to keep on washing fetuses down drains at fertility clinics instead of using them to cure things.

Obviouly you have no concern for LIFE. Do you know that BUsh actually funds that crap? What is wrong with Adult stem cell research? what about the new methods that use adult FAT cells for the same research? No lets use the immoral route. What next, Euthinasia? Where does it end?

Originally posted by taibunsuuDefecits and National Debt - Hey we got a war on we gotta spend. Uh-huh. Short-term solution for long-term problem.

Ok lets step back a minute and look at things from a different perspective. During the 80's you leftists had the same cry, the economy grew so fast and large that by the 90's we realized that we did OUTGROW it and due to the tightasses in Congress who kept Clinton's spending under control we actually had a SuRPLUS! YEs it was Reaganomics that gave Clinton that surplus....then as normal a business cycle must swing down it happened at the begining of an administration Bush Jr instead if a start of growth cycle at the end of one such as Bush SR. The only way is to GROW and that doeant include trillions in more social giveaways.

Originally posted by taibunsuu He's a loser. He's a hack. He has no idea what's going on.

Put the mirror away, you scare me!

Originally posted by taibunsuuVote for Bush? No way. He's gonna lose and good riddance. Flush that turd outa office.

Well thank goodness you are clueless! Bush will win so it looks like you can start crying now...........

posted on Oct, 12 2004 @ 09:58 PM
link   
I said Bush should've handled the situation better. We should've taken saddam when he was actually a leader, not someone on the run. What we have in Iraq cannot be controlled. Fighting fire with fire simply doesn't make sense in this situation. Think about what I just said and try to figure it out.

Whatever you wanna say about abortion is fine with me... Government has no right to tell people what to do however.

As far as I'm concerned, judges shouldn't even have a party affiliation. Immoral country? You dare call the U.S immoral when terrorists are running around chopping peoples heads off? Who exactly do you blame for that?

You know what? Thats great, not a whole lot of American's can honestly say they worked hard to get their degree. Obviously Bush's education isn't helping the economy right now.

I just don't understand how something as innocent as marriage could be considered...immoral.

I am aware you said non-defense. What I was saying, is that we already spend more on defense than anyone else in the world, and even though 1% isn't that much, it is still 20 billion. See you gotta get all p.o'd at stupid crap like that. I'm not sure how social and assistance programs are considered waste... Maybe you oughta walk a mile in a poor man's shoes before you make statements like that

I consider a lie an untrue statement, I don't know what you consider a lie, or whatever Dan Rather has to say.

leftism sucks

this is one of the reasons I try to stay out of the political forums. The only thing that sucks is your inabilty to accept that you are wrong in some instances. I can't profess that I'm completely right, but I can try to understand some of the reasons you believe in things you do. Perhaps next time you should take a chill pill before responding. It's pretty obvious alot of people don't like Bush in these forums, so

posted on Oct, 12 2004 @ 10:02 PM
link   
A lesson in Bush and biodiversity.

Bush can ingest the derivative of the coca plant nasally with relative safety to himself, a temporary increase in personal confidence, and not much risk in his case of measurable brain damage.

He finds it harder to swallow the product of the cocoa plant through traditional means of oesophagal contraction, without asphyxiation.

Such is the resident POTUS and his ability to deal with the mortal frame he was presented with by his parents.

posted on Oct, 12 2004 @ 10:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by edsinger

Originally posted by AceWombat04

Well That having been said also, by doing that you will be voting for Kerry if you are planning on voting. But I respect your honesty.

I'm not planning on voting, actualy. I appreciate your respect. Rest assured it is mutual. I don't get angry just because people dissagree with me.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join