It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Good Cop vs. Moron Activist

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 06:57 AM
link   
Since I saw a video about a guy talking to a cop who had no idea what to say to him while he was walking around with his fire arm protesting the 2nd amendment. Unfortunately for this kid he met the wrong cop, who apparently isn't a complete idiot. I love this video, and kudos to the police officer.

www.break.com...
edit on 22-8-2012 by NoJoker13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 07:30 AM
link   
Yeah that activist is a moron. There is no need to carry a semi-auto around your persons anyway.

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 07:30 AM
link   
Hate idiots like the film maker who strole about looking for trouble. "I know what I'll do today, I'll excersise my rites, make people feel uncomfortable and wait for the police to approach me, and I'll give that officer some # which makes me feel a important" But didnt that back fire, wanker.

I'm glad such a polite officer who knew what he was talking about confonted him and dealt with him that way. He didnt have to offer the film maker the chance to advance his knowledge in fire arms, but he did. Bravo officer, the officer who is in no reasonable doubt the one officer out of 30 which can relate to the public and not have a power trip ego.
edit on 22-8-2012 by n00bUK because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 07:39 AM
link   
Existing thread here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Please add further comments to the ongoing discussion.
Thank you

-thread closed-

for future reference:
Search ATS

top topics

join