It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Need Someone Who Is Seriously Experienced with Spirits / Haunting to Help

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 03:53 AM
link   
Part 1. I live in an apartment building with a total of 8 apartments. For the longest now approximately 20 years my parents & I have lived in our apartment. There have been instances where things have gone missing from an area where we clearly know we left it at. A few weeks ago it happened again with the usb charger to my electronic cigarette, which I left on my computer desktop. 4 days later when I happened to look at the same area which I already searched previously, It was there.
Part 2. The suspicion of something supernatural/paranormal was brought up by my mother. So the proof that I know it is a spirit is that one early morning around 3 or 4am I was feeling really tired & ready to sleep, so I got up from my computer desk to turn towards my bed when all the sudden I saw what looked like an all dark silhouette of a small child run towards me. Naturally I jumped when that happened, anyways I ignored it. 2 weeks ago around 10pm I was laying in bed with the tv on but dozed off. Not to far into my little sleep I suddenly woke up in sleep paralysis mode. I couldn't move but with my eyes open I saw the tv was still on specifically still on the show Family Guy. At the same time looking towards my left I clearly saw the backside of a small child dancing on my desk.
Next one just happened last night where my dad was in front of the bathroom when all the sudden he felt someone walked behind him & pinched his behind.

I really don't mind that the spirit/ghost is here is he/she doesn't really bother us. But I need help/recommendations from someone which a like experience in this kind of matter, thank you!

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 04:27 AM
link   
These are demons you are dealing with.

You need to learn from someone who specializes in dealing with them. Norvel Hayes KNOWS how to make these things GO and has been doing this for MANY years. He is THE man to learn from if you want to learn HOW to get rid of these things.

How to Cast Out Devils - Norvel Hayes

This first video of Norvel Hayes tells about the miraculous deliverance of a 21 year old guy in Chattanooga, TN. He had totally lost his mind, but after Dr. Hayes ministered by praying for him all night long, his mind was completely restored back to him by the power of God:

How To Make The Devil Leave You Alone

Don't Give The Devil A Choice

Lester Sumrall is well known for his encounter with the "invisible boy"

Cornelio Closa, the disappearing boy

The story of the invisible boy is true. It is a story to which I was intimately related. It is about a young Filipino boy who was tormented by an alien entity for more than a year.

This spirit would cause him to disappear from a classroom at school or from his home. Cornelio’s father would nail the doors and windows shut, but Cornelio did not need natural openings to get in and out of the house.

The parents told me that the whole family would be in the front room of their home and their children would be down on the floor playing. Suddenly, with everybody looking, Cornelio would just disappear. The other children would start coughing and vomiting because of the stench that he would leave behind.

Because of his disappearing from the classroom, the boy’s school teacher had a nervous breakdown and never recuperated sufficiently to teach again. We investigated the whole matter very carefully. We didn’t want the slightest possibility of falsehood or misrepresentation in it, because we made a film of it. It is surely one of the most well-documented cases in our files.

‘No doubt, this is the greatest miracle outside of the Bible, and as great as any miracle in the Bible’. ~ Rev. H. A. Baker:

Lester Sumrall, Alien Entities pages 141-148 Source

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 04:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Awakened2012

Remind me of my house when i was young, things just disappeared, even money, but always back not long after that. The longer is few days. It stop mostly after my grandpa moved 2 worse entity, that was malicious, not only made a bad joke, but attack too.

Still like that till now in a mild and harmless way, but still controllable. Last time happened with some witnesses is in a day light few years ago. I was fixing my friend's bike, there were 4 of us near the bike, and we were chatting while fixing. I put this metal part in the middle of us, about less than half meter from each of us. Then its gone when i need to install it. My friend jokingly said that i hide it, i said not me while i laugh and make him believe it was me.
I said that all the time i was doing the bike and no way i can hide it without anyone know it. They were agree but still cant understand how it can disappeared in front of them, even they ever heard about what was happen in my house.

I told the that a spookie thing hide it lol and he should ask it back. Ofcuz he just laugh and disbelieve it

So they start searching it everywhere, and i said to them you wont find it, wait for 115 minutes and you will find it, and they laugh even more. They couldnt find it after searching it anywhere possible, until i 15 min later i said search in the front yard. They went there, laughing and thinking i just made fun of them, and there is the part, laying in the front yard where they already search that place before.

It will be good if you can find someone who can get rid of it, but if you can, you just need to accept it and try to live with them. From your story, it seems that the entity want some attention, and want to be notice at first.Accept it to be something that live in there, but never afraid of it. Told it off nicely if it do something naughty. And never scared of it.Respect it but not more than you respect someone else.

This type usually try to communicate with you, just notice if you feel or your heart suddenly say or think something different. To talk to them, just say it from your heart, if you say it with voice, you should still say it with heart or mind.

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 04:30 AM
link   

Well there's lots of things you could do. Have a priest bless the apt. Command the spirit to leave in the name of Jesus. Call in a psychic to help the spirit move to the other side. Call in a demonologist and exorcise the apt. You could burn the place down. Lots of extreme things you could do.

But if the spirit isn't bothering you. You could just ask it to stop moving your stuff around. Does this sound stupid? Yup. But does it actually work? Actually yes, many times if not most, it does actually work.
edit on 22-8-2012 by tinfoilman because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 04:56 AM
link   
At least the ghost or demon has good taste and likes family guy.One of the writers is a member here,can't remember his username but remember his thread about being arrested at a occupy protest.

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 05:24 AM
link   
reply to post by maung

Perfect, That is the 100% answer I needed. Thank you for your help, really!. I kind of already knew that is the best way of dealing with it. I just needed that extra confirmation.

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 11:34 AM
link   
If it is a child spirit, it would be best to help it move toward the light and finally rest in peace.

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 03:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Murgatroid

You are also true with that they are my tiny demons!

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 04:02 PM
link   
reply to post by tinfoilman

Well there's lots of things you could do. Have a priest bless the apt.

Episcopalian? Catholic? Roman or Eastern? Holy Roller?

Explain.

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 04:20 PM
link   
I had a similar thing happen to me the other night. I was laying down facing up (which is a bad mistake because I suffer from sleep paralysis and that seems to trigger an attack) and I started feeling a SP attack coming. I immediately shifted around and layed on my stomach looking sideways out the windown. About 30 seconds into that sleeping position, I immediately started seeing this shadow of a person coming out from the wall next to me and slowly materializing. I knew that I was undergoing an attack and couldn't move. My eyes were open because I was looking at the open window and this shadow being was a contrast with that. It was then that I decided to say "GOD" in my mind and in that instant, it disappeared. I was able to wake up and move around.

Im not a religious person by any means. I do believe in God and I truly believe that these things which haunt us during sleep paralysis are evil. I had read in another thread that by mentioning God or Jesus even if its in your head, that is enough to put a stop at whatever is attacking you.

If it happens to you again, try it and see if that helps.

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 04:21 PM
link   
From my experience as an investigator....

Objects moving from place to place could be described as " apported " objects. In my experience...people have gotten items that never belonged to them. In one case...a mother received a rose..( living ) threw thin air..she thinks it's from her son...

A lady received a newspaper ( tested to be the paper and ink used at the time) from a spirit trying to tell them she was killed.

I noticed a lot of people were coming to conclusions that this entity that you see is evil....how do they know? Did they investigate? Do you want to investigate to find out if it's a child? Or evil spirit? Or...?

If you want to..get a digi tape recorder, or ghost box...vid camera and set them up at night...see what you get...

Or...

Call a paranormal team in and see what they find....bottom line...don't jump to conclusions until u investigate..you could make matters worse if you do.

Stay blessed

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 07:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Infinipus
reply to post by tinfoilman

Well there's lots of things you could do. Have a priest bless the apt.

Episcopalian? Catholic? Roman or Eastern? Holy Roller?

Explain.

Just read the rest of the post and you'll see what I was saying. I was just saying there's lots of extreme things you could right off the bat that aren't usually needed.

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 10:42 PM
link   
reply to post by tracehd1

Call a paranormal team in and see what they find...

Ah, but there's the rub. How does the OP qualify the person or team? Obtaining unskilled paranormalists can introduce serious repercussions to an already degrading situation.

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 11:27 PM
link   
It has been my personal experience in this type of thing that asking it to stop touching your stuff is enough to get it to stop. If you order it to leave the house, most times they will either outright leave or just refrain from appearing when you are around. If you do this you have to do it as a voice of authority, be assertive and not timid. Mind you this is not always the case and there are malicious things out there in which case either bless the house yourself or find a clergy member to do it for you.

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 06:07 AM
link   
Maybe ghosties are no different from non-ghosties? Yes, try talking to him first of all. You may find that you get impressions or hear stuff. Possibly, the disappearing stuff is just the kid being a kid and doing kids things, having a laught at your expense, playing kids jokes etc :-)

Yes, I personally dont think this sounds like an evil person - any more than you or I are 'evil', so maybe tackling this on a more natural level as if it was a normal little boy may sort out the issue satisfactorily without scaring the wits out of him by bringing in a hell fire and brimstone person to cast out 'demons'.

Possibly the only thing we need when we get to the other side, is pointing in the right direction and showing us where the light is?

Worth a try perhaps?.

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 05:56 PM
link   

ok ether you have a shadow, a demon, or Casper the smoking dancer that pinches my dads ass ghost ( long shot but i think i made it work) any way the 1st two where actual ideas demons are not to play ful like that but do mimic children some times for sypithy then when ur weak they get you but best beat just a playful child that died at a young age ether murder or if it was ill as long as it is kind u should have nothing to worry about in many cases thow there will be (usely male) spirit a hate-filled family member or ( if murder ) the killer any way don't get to friendly with the dead or they will multiply faster the rabbits any way leave it alone and go on with your day you should be fine if any more aggrasive behavior comes to might want to talk to the Church in getting ur home blessed BTW check the history of the general area might help you out any more Qs u have i will be happy to answer them

Your friend D.H.C

top topics

join