It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why Cops Fear S*it Hits The Fan

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 02:05 AM
link   
I dont know what is worse organized crime or calling 911.... after watching this video. I have found new respect for the cops. after all - they can get away with murder. the problem as I see it - is when they loose all respect and just become target practice - the good - the bad and the guilty wife beaters all get lumped into a us versus them brawl.

a brief example of (if everyone knows what the police really are doring) this will be the out come.

edit on 22-8-2012 by 1BornPatriot because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 02:12 AM
link   
When SHTF, pretty much every cop will not be working because they won't be getting paid. So you won't recognise them cause they will be wearing normal clothes trying to survive like everyone else. The military will be enforcing control in key locations. And if they need to, in order to get around, they will bulldoze the thousands of cars off the freeway and streets.

AFTER SHTF, in a post apocalyptic scenario, when military has faded away from most areas, cops and ex military will band together like a street gang, using their training and equipment to take what they want.

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 02:26 AM
link   
reply to post by 3n19m470

humm. yea ur right to a certain extent - I use to work for a LtCdr who formed these military excerises and while I was typing them up - I thought about how to screw them up. and I think filling the roads with cars is a good way to screw up their plans. not a handful - but haundreds to fill up the roads entirely. another is to take down the street signs. It really depends on the scenario, If they are foreign troops - I pitty them. I think as long as they are the police - somebody will know where they live, and I do envision a new form of the KKK rising - one that is multi-racial and justice oriented. if the system will not keep itself clean then its up to the people to do the dirty work - has always been the American Way from way back.

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 03:20 AM
link   
reply to post by 1BornPatriot

Cops are afraid because they are being told that Americans will rise up and try to forcibly overthrow the government. They are being shown the video from the EU and Middle East that show the ongoing battles with the populace because of what is euphemistically being called "austerity measures".

Austerity is the governments desperate efforts to squeeze even more money from the populace to prevent its default on the loans to the banks. To pay back this enormous amount of money the governments of these countries have been selectively increasing costs and cutting back on services to the people.

You've seen the riots. Call it what you will, the people in these hardest hit countries are watching their taxes, fees, tuitions and costs rise, while their wages, pensions, medical services and benefits erode before their eyes. Thats why you see students riot one day, then job unions the next. Rather than cut costs and services at the top, the leaders of these countries are making the people pay ever more and they are feeling the hurt. The riots so far are picnics compared to whats coming.

Since big government is unwilling to yield and corruption reigns, you can expect this situation to get only worse over time. American law enforcement is being told to prepare for the same kinds of eventualities here. To in fact fight against the very Americans they are supposed to be protecting. The citizens are the enemy now. Not the government or corporations.

When you hear of huge purchases of ammunition and the instances of over policing and brutality on the rise, when you witness the fundamental changes in law enforcement to a more military style presence, combined with the sweeping changes in legislature pertaining to surveillance, due process and the justice system, then you can see the preparations being made to control the population here in the states too.

It isn't here yet, just being prepared for. The scary part for the police is that they are a thin line guarding all those government buildings, corporate offices and factories from millions of armed Americans and they know it.

I expect that if civil unrest becomes so prevalent that cities and services are shut down as a result, that the police will gather in their fortress police stations and hunker down with their families and millions of rounds... waiting. Either that or they will shed their uniforms, go home and become civilians again.

What is happening in EU and Middkle Eastern nations now is a precursor to the real world wide revolt that is coming and we can watch the situation unfold there first before it finally comes to haunt us here. What happens there will happen here too. We have the biggest debt in the world and the most greedy and power hungry people on the planet in charge at the top.

A lot of people seem to think that America will keep plowing along making war overseas, and building debt here at home without consequences for those actions. The entire fabric of what we call the West is crumbling. These EU nations like Italy, Greece and Spain are all a part of Nato. The control over various nations in the middle east like Egypt, Iraq and Afghanistan (among others) is slipping away, despite any amount of weapons and brutality we dish out either directly or by proxy. We are involved in too many wars and spread too thin.

There was another country like this once upon a time... Hitler's Germany. He bit off too much to chew too.

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 04:33 AM
link   

I think when the SHTF many of the police will join the bikies and other criminal elements as they have the knowledge and the training about guns, violence, intimidation and a hunger for power. For many, when TSHTF it will their big chance to get into a powerful position believing they will be on the winning side when 'law and order' is restored.

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 05:26 AM
link   
A very well deserved reaction from the crowd there in my opinion...it almost looked as if one of the officers holding the man down was trying to stop his comrade from jabbing with his baton.

After watching things like THIS i always wish the onlookers would put their phones down and serve some justice of their own. If my friend was on the ground immobilized and getting punched right in the face i would surely step in, no matter what the consequences...

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 10:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by learnatic

I think when the SHTF many of the police will join the bikies and other criminal elements as they have the knowledge and the training about guns, violence, intimidation and a hunger for power. For many, when TSHTF it will their big chance to get into a powerful position believing they will be on the winning side when 'law and order' is restored.

Yeah, right... gangs will band together with cops. LOL.

Gangs would kill the cops and raid their equipment the first chance they got. I don't know if I would do the same if I had the chance.

...Yeah, I probably would.

top topics

join