It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Was Just Like You!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 03:48 AM
link   
reply to post by VreemdeVlieendeVoorwep

So be it. If I lose some now. They will be back in the end.

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 03:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Kangaruex4Ewe

Okay, I see. I understand your frusrtation. But unfortunately for me. I'm in it to the end. I will be revealed and all that I say so, it'll be hard for me to run from. I have to get it right.

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 03:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Druscilla

I am not the messiah and cannot turn water to wine. But I do not speak softly when I say, I have the trumpet!
The time is shorter than you think when we will hear it blow. I hear to open your eyes, and this takes time considering how well they teach you to keep them shut.

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 04:06 AM
link   

Hahahahaha. Guess that's why so mant people never really make it through anything these days. To busy trying to run things instead of just listening. But fine, you discover your way, pick up a little here and there. Pick up only what you want to see and throw your facts around. Either way, you will be confronted with the truth, no matter how big or small the wall of text. Don't worry. Someone will break it all up for you into little sections. And despite what you might think. you will be confronted with it.

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 05:10 AM
link   
R.H Charles
Book of Enoch
Chapter VI.

He told us to read it. Well, here it is. You're welcome. Maybe you shouldn't criticize him, just listen to what he has to say. He can't describe 30 years of his life in 2 paragraphs. Set your egos aside.

"CHAPTER VI.
1. And it came to pass when the children of men had multiplied that in those days were born unto them beautiful and comely daughters. 2. And the angels, the children of the heaven, saw and lusted after them, and said to one another: 'Come, let us choose us wives from among the children of men and beget us children.' 3. And Semjâzâ, who was their leader, said unto them: 'I fear ye will not indeed agree to do this deed, and I alone shall have to pay the penalty of a great sin.' 4. And they all answered

p. 35

him and said: 'Let us all swear an oath, and all bind ourselves by mutual imprecations not to abandon this plan but to do this thing.' 5. Then sware they all together and bound themselves by mutual imprecations upon it. 6. And they were in all two hundred; who descended ⌈in the days⌉ of Jared on the summit of Mount Hermon, and they called it Mount Hermon, because they had sworn and bound themselves by mutual imprecations upon it. 7. And these are the names of their leaders: Sêmîazâz, their leader, Arâkîba, Râmêêl, Kôkabîêl, Tâmîêl, Râmîêl, Dânêl, Êzêqêêl, Barâqîjâl, Asâêl, Armârôs, Batârêl, Anânêl, Zaqîêl, Samsâpêêl, Satarêl, Tûrêl, Jômjâêl, Sariêl. 8. These are their chiefs of tens."

I just wanted you to know "nevernothing", that I am in it until the trumpet blows.

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 06:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by nevernothing
reply to post by Kangaruex4Ewe

Okay, I see. I understand your frusrtation. But unfortunately for me. I'm in it to the end. I will be revealed and all that I say so, it'll be hard for me to run from. I have to get it right.

I can respect that then and appreciate the time you took to answer. I just wanted you to see where I and others are coming from. Unfortunately there have been many come through here with the same story and by proxy that has made it a rougher road for you. I will keep checking back in to finish your story.

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 06:26 AM
link   
reply to post by johnwilkesbooth

Thank you for your patience sir and putting up what I have listed to read for the others to make it easier for them. You have been very helpful in shortning tomorrows thread. Very kind of you! Thanks again.
WW

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 06:50 AM
link   

laughing so it hurts

perfect buisness card you got there for the man with holes in his feet.
jimmy

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 08:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by johnwilkesbooth
R.H Charles
Book of Enoch
Chapter VI.

He told us to read it. Well, here it is. You're welcome. Maybe you shouldn't criticize him, just listen to what he has to say. He can't describe 30 years of his life in 2 paragraphs. Set your egos aside.

"CHAPTER VI.
1. And it came to pass when the children of men had multiplied that in those days were born unto them beautiful and comely daughters. 2. And the angels, the children of the heaven, saw and lusted after them, and said to one another: 'Come, let us choose us wives from among the children of men and beget us children.' 3. And Semjâzâ, who was their leader, said unto them: 'I fear ye will not indeed agree to do this deed, and I alone shall have to pay the penalty of a great sin.' 4. And they all answered

p. 35

him and said: 'Let us all swear an oath, and all bind ourselves by mutual imprecations not to abandon this plan but to do this thing.' 5. Then sware they all together and bound themselves by mutual imprecations upon it. 6. And they were in all two hundred; who descended ⌈in the days⌉ of Jared on the summit of Mount Hermon, and they called it Mount Hermon, because they had sworn and bound themselves by mutual imprecations upon it. 7. And these are the names of their leaders: Sêmîazâz, their leader, Arâkîba, Râmêêl, Kôkabîêl, Tâmîêl, Râmîêl, Dânêl, Êzêqêêl, Barâqîjâl, Asâêl, Armârôs, Batârêl, Anânêl, Zaqîêl, Samsâpêêl, Satarêl, Tûrêl, Jômjâêl, Sariêl. 8. These are their chiefs of tens."

I just wanted you to know "nevernothing", that I am in it until the trumpet blows.

@Johnwilkesbooth - I believe we are "in" until the trumpets blow; with or without belief or other phrophetic deadlines as so many others have shared here on ATS stating the same grounds that we would learn all in a secret timeline because we must be taught and the teachings should be piece milled for our own ability to absorb.

Where/when did he direct members to the excerpts above? I have read all of his posts for this thread and the thread Finally - A Place To Tell MySecret Story and must have missed this "intel."

@Nevernothing - As I mentioned above; so many have come to this site specifically to enlighten us because we are so unique and ahead of the information curve. Unfortunately these people turned out to offer nothing more than personal interpretations of various text, such as those notated above in JWB's posting. I am not rebukng your insight nor your secret story; I am perplexed as to why the slow trickle of further insight when you have stated that the time is short and we all must know what is reality; which is actually quatum physics and absorb what intel you have to offer.

There are an infinite amount of rabbit holes to go down on ATS and I think that general conception is we are ahead of the knowledge curve, because we are members of ATS. Posts/threads extrapolated such as yours tends to become annoying for lack of better word to hang on and wait when you have done such a great job to lead us in and down another rabbit hole only to make us stop before we are delievered to the worm hole.

S & F from me....just so you know what side of the fence I am on.

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 09:07 AM
link   

I am not the messiah and cannot turn water to wine. But I do not speak softly when I say, I have the trumpet!
The time is shorter than you think when we will hear it blow. I hear to open your eyes, and this takes time considering how well they teach you to keep them shut.

As is often said, told, and retold here on ATS.
Seems every week, or every other week there's another Shylock tooting their horn, making claims, and never ever producing.
*YAWN*

As far as 'truth' goes too, typically the very word 'truth' when used by someone claiming to have such commodity, is a red flag for LIES.
YUP. Anytime anyone says 'Truth', it means they're lying.

Have your fun. Enjoy ATS.
Enjoy the attention you get, or the attention you think you're getting.

I'll continue to hang out, standing by for nothing to happen, because nothing ever does happen:
Apocalypse NOT - The Apocalypse will NEVER Happen

Either way, you will be confronted with the truth, no matter how big or small the wall of text.

I'm confronted with the truth every day, every week, every year when people making claims they can't back up, are incapable of backing them up. I'm not just talking about ATS either.

Anyway, yeah, enjoy your stay.

edit on 22-8-2012 by Druscilla because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 09:10 AM
link   
Well I didn't like the story about the piggy being turned into bacon And of course there is the whole nephilim thing as well, annanuki (maybe you can call this "angel" but I've read the literal translation and Elohim were mortal as the adams, and even the wordings are corrupted in many of the translations, pslam 82 does say lot).

While still waiting to see, and of course, renouncing every initiation without absolute conscious approval of myself, my Higher Self and The Good/Love Family above, ie the Highest Love and Goodness in the Reality and the Truth according the highest intentions and definitions of these words in my heart, and yet intend to read without any contracts in place, freely, just so you know. We don't have to play by anyone's code or rule books.

Anyway just waiting, wishing to understand.

One thing is, from children/offspring/hyrids, to cookies is a kind of difficult leap. Only Saturn devours his own children, hmmmm.......

There won't be anymore beings reaching their hands into the cookie jar for I'm not going allow anyone to ever harvest the cookies or put another batch in the oven, period.
edit on 22-8-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 10:50 AM
link   
reply to post by mcsandy

Yes, you missed that. At the end of my last thread I said to read the book, or at least look into it because, the first thing I was taught was about Angels. In particular Watcher Angels. Now, I have spent enough time on the naysayers, and I can't spend all my time on arguments on why you should read this story. A short time to some may be a long time to others but, all I know is that, I have less control over the timeline than you think.
Cause even though the story is about me, I don't have total control over the way it comes out. Only the story itself because it is my personal story. Seems to me people are too worried about data, lodges, if I'm some sort of Guru or not. Hahahaha, you are All missing the story. Let me tell you what's going on here.
The Masons are worried that I'm gonna, tell some sort of giant tale that uses them as the scapegoat, everyone else has been lied to so many times that if they don't see answers immediately, they automatically want to shout Judas.
I am trying to unravel for you a thousand year old story, and you want it in a few days. Hours for some of you. Well, I've been nice rambling among the weeds. You want me to stop or show you all now.
But, I can do neither. You are to trapped in your own stark realities to step back and see others. You want it to be simple and clean. I told you documentation will be used and have given you something to look at. This is a super tale but, you want me to write anothe,r and I will not. I will make this one last responce to you doubters, (except you, Masons, who have something to inquire about. I will resond to you.)
This is not a story where the super bad guy Masons brainwashed you into killing yourself. Nor will I appear in the sky and save your a$&. I am no saint nor am i God. But what I have for you is salvation. I am no preacher, but I will preach, and I am no teacher though I will teach.
Now I must remind you that it is a story about finding knowledge. Knowledge so crazy it almost drove me insane thinking about it. I learned it from some Masons in their late 70s and 80s who taught it to me because of a vision I had made them think about some stuff they saw in some books that an older man left them before he died. Now he taught them about the books, and they taught me. They thought that I was supposed to give what I read to you and I've pondered it for years while I tried not to go crazy insane. Yes, its already out there this stuff, But, they were careful the sequence in which I was taught because they knew it was possible that I would not come out of the initiation quite right. And mabe I didn't. Heck, mabe I am crazy. Somewhere during my reading this stuff, I found that in an altered state I can affect reality. Problem is, I couldn't put myself in that altered state, I had to have a trigger. So, we tried programming, and things got weirder. I came to know the things in the books, why they were there and were they came from. Now they tell a story too, and it's not the story you know. Now I went home at 14 and had to deal with it. Tried to drown it out with alcohol and drugs but, that just put me where I had to come to grips with it. Now it's taken me years and I'm tired. I wanted to just fade into society.
I mean, I don't want to tell this story. I really wish I didn't have to do it. Wasn't gonna do it. But I feel I have to. Because what is in those books, could be the only thing that saves your sanity.
Doing this is going to be devastating to me. I don't want this kind of attention I am going to get when they find me. Who I am and what I do is compromised. Think I'm doin it for a laugh. Well trust me, it's not very funny. Now why would I take the risk. Cause I will have to answer to God if I don't.
Crazy? Man I hope I am Cause if not... But what I'm not is a liar. How stupid do you think I am to set myself up for ridicule on purpose.
Now the cryptic post are for a reason. I have a kid. And someone don't want the story told. I am appealling to them in a way that they know hoping they let us live so deal with it. Either they are gonna kill me or fund me. Either way the story comes out. I told some people I trusted all of this, cause like I said I wasn't sure about things for a few years, and I helped him See. And he is my backup. Death pack and all. Turns out I wasn't the only one that has read those books back in 78 either, so I hope I'm safe.
So, if you don't beleive, I don't care, please move along and let me get to work!!!!

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 11:06 AM
link   

I've always really disliked trumpets.

Except for this guy, I never really paid attention to them:

Are you the reincarnated Satchmo?
edit on 22-8-2012 by Sulie because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 11:09 AM
link   
reply to post by nevernothing

So is this trumpet physical or spiritual in nature? Is this what the story comes down to?

I've done a lot of reading and digging myself, and I'm interested to see if your story holds any similarities.

If you want to send me a private message, with any of this info, I'd much appreciate it.

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 12:12 PM
link   
Enough is enough already. My Time is much to valuable to waste any more of it reading absolutely nothing of value. So. i'm gonna cut my losses and move on. Best of luck to you and anyone being strung along any further than this post.

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 12:29 PM
link   
For those that may be interested; notice the attention-seeking pattern of the posts.

OP posts a section, and then disappears ... waiting for replies ... waiting for attention, and then, only then, after awhile, OP will post another little bit, also saying nothing ... waiting for replies ... waiting for attention.

If OP wasn't in this for attention, we'd see the whole story and no beating around the bush about it, ... not just one little segment that says nothing followed by a long pause to be followed up by another segment that also equally says nothing.

It's an old attention getting tactic. OP just wants attention.
OP is lonely, under-educated (as illustrated in OP's lack of facility for proper writing), and doesn't get the attention they think they are entitled to, so, here they are; the bugle boy, all ready to blow his horn, so is claimed, but, all in all, they're just just another sort of vampire, feeding off of any attention you give them.

*sigh*
*yawn*
We see this over and over.

Next.

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by dayve
Im glad i read the comments first.... You can always tell if you just skip to the middle of the story and its still going on about BS than the whole thing is BS...

Exactly what I did, I've read to much garbage already on ATS.

Now I must give thanks for Kangaruex4Ewe for taking the bullet for me and learning all I need to know about the OP.

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 12:47 PM
link   
reply to post by nevernothing

There are books that have not been brought forth to the world at large but have remained hidden under protection pertaining to that which is to come and further revealing the prophecies of the end of days and the judgement to befall mankind.

There are questions we need to ask regarding these hidden texts and their keepers. Who have been and are the "keeper's of these books"? Who and what 'agenda' do these 'keeper's' represent? Which faction are they fighting for?

Do they represent the principalities of darkness and the deceptions of Samyaza in their fallen plan to destroy the spirit of man or are they representing the Truth of Yeshuah and the Glory of our Father in Heaven for the Salvation of our Immortal Souls, through true repentance and the admission of our sins in full acceptance of the saviour who paid the penalty for our sins that we would be saved?

There is a very clear battle taking place for each and every person's soul here in this world. The principalities of darkness are doing everything in their power to prevent THE TRUTH from being revealed and many such texts can and have been used by the enemy for such purposes so as to destroy and misdirect mankind from the very truth designed and put in place to save them.

These texts have been set aside with instruction only to be released at the appointed time . The appointed time would be soon at hand.

The trumpet you are referring to is the Last Trupmpet Call - the 7th: The last of the trumpets for judgement
Paul's "last trumpet" with John's "seventh trumpet are two distinct events. The Last Trumpet is associated with the Feast of Trumpets - The Hebrew Civil New Year - the Rapture occurs imminently following the opening of the Sixth Seal.

Yeshuah will then return in the clouds on a Feast of Trumpets. Once all mankind witness HIS COMING in the clouds the rapture is imminent. His manifestation will be in the clouds only.

Soon after the opening of the sixth seal, the TRUMPET will be blown and will thus indicate THE LAST CHANCE for HIS righteous to be removed from the world. The last trumpet will indicate the last chance for G-d's people to be removed from the earth before HIS Wrath is unleashed on the sin filled rebellious. His wrath being initiated and launched into action with the first trumpet judgement, which will follow the opening of the 7th Seal.

Once the 7th Seal is opened - the Day of Vengeance is at hand for all mankind left behind.
Before the Seventh Trumpet is blown, at the end of the 70th Week, Yeshuah will return to earth to rule and reign as its King.

Cosmic disturbances will ensue on the 6th Seal prior to the release of the 7th Seal.

From The Book of Enoch is a reference to Phanuel which The Word of G-d makes no mention of.
Phanuel:
The Bible gives no mention of an angel named Phanuel, who is an arch angel of salvation and is set over the repentance of those who inherit eternal life. There is only ONE intercessor and that is Yeheshuah.
1st Timothy 2:5 "For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus". There is no mention of an arch angel who is appointed to be an angel of salvation and the keeper of those who repent and inherit eternal life.

This fact alone should indicate that we must be cautious in the exploration and belief of such texts.

Symyaza:
One of the Grigori Watchers who is the Leader of the fallen angels - otherwise known as satan.

edit on 22-8-2012 by Egyptia because: (no reason given)

edit on 22-8-2012 by Egyptia because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Druscilla

For those that may be interested; notice the attention-seeking pattern of the posts.

OP posts a section, and then disappears ... waiting for replies ... waiting for attention, and then, only then, after awhile, OP will post another little bit, also saying nothing ... waiting for replies ... waiting for attention.

If OP wasn't in this for attention, we'd see the whole story and no beating around the bush about it, ... not just one little segment that says nothing followed by a long pause to be followed up by another segment that also equally says nothing.

It's an old attention getting tactic. OP just wants attention.
OP is lonely, under-educated (as illustrated in OP's lack of facility for proper writing), and doesn't get the attention they think they are entitled to, so, here they are; the bugle boy, all ready to blow his horn, so is claimed, but, all in all, they're just just another sort of vampire, feeding off of any attention you give them.

*sigh*
*yawn*
We see this over and over.

Next.

Or the OP could have a life and be doing things like eating, showering, cleaning, and work in between posts as well..

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 12:59 PM
link   
Please continue your secret story on your existing thread HERE. Only one thread is needed.

Thank you.

Closed.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join