It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Was Just Like You!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 12:58 AM
link   
Well, after such a big response to my introductory post. I feel it is Time to tell you that, remember~ It was only an Introductory post. There is so much more to the story that I am about to tell you. But something you must Know is, it is very real! Yeah, I know that some topics on here just fade away, but I must tell you that the ending will include all of us. You see~
I used to be just like you. And when I say you, I mean there are three catagories of you. The ones who will believe what I say, Those who wont, And those who will hang right in the middle. I have been all of you at one point or another. But, I've been shown the truth. Turns out to to my surprise, there is a reason. Unfortunately for me, it is huge. You see, this story is much bigger than me and I have been Instructed to get you involved. Good for you, but mabe not so much for me. Because since this is a true story, my identity will surely eventually be revealed and long before you find out, I will have to deal with Them. So, therfore here at this point I must address them.
Hello Dear Brothers! I Am happy to See you are already probing around. So, I Know I have your attention. The pawn is ready to play now. Thing is, I have been given a new set of rules to play with. First, My teachers are all dead now, as things progress as they should. So, how far did I go, Well let's just say that I Am still here so, I've done okay so far. And I know that at anytime you could crush me as you know all my secrets as I know yours but, like good players do, You follow the rules of the game. Well I was told to tell you a story~
"So there was this farmer, and he loved his farm, but he knew to keep his animals in their role. And on this farm was a cute little pig. Man, how the farmer loved that pig. The pig could tell that too, and he loved the farmer. He watched as he made the fields grow, and fed all the animals and he knew that the farmer was a good man. But he noticed that all the animals just did what they were told, and never asked questions. But the pig had a question, abd he asked the farmer, "why do some animals leave and never come back? And the farmer, not wanting to string the poor pig along, since he was the only one to ask, said simply, "Bacon!" Now the pig was smart enough to understand that and smart enough to know why, but, he said to the farmer, I don't want to be bacon!" So, the farmer, feeling a little sorry for the smart, cute little pig said, "Well, at least you have a long way to go yet."
Now~ With that writen, I must add that acording to true protocol, I must remind you that, after all I Am One of you, and not only should you let me make my move, you should help me on my quest. Either way, It Will Be Done! For you see, not only do I hold a trump card, IHAVE the Trumpet! Not to mention a wildcard or two.
Soon I will be at your door asking for the Tools to build with, and I expect them. Of course you will get what you want, and with it proof of who I Truly am. I am only using my Time now to catch everyone up, and I'm buried deep enough to give me time. Truth is, I've been told to start digging, But the Trumpet is at Hand! The pawn is now at play. See you soon.

Now, with that done, it's time to tell the whole story. First, more about me. I am 46 years old and I was born and raised in North Carolina. True my greatgrandfather was in Surry County, but I grew up in the Triad. It basically consist of alot of towns, but mainly two main cities of Winston-Salem and Greensboro. I mean mostly, I had the typical American life. I had two brothers, one four years older than me an one a year younger. We were pretty popular kids but what we didn't realize at first was that we were poor. Reason being that we had a sorry a#@ dad who did nothing but get high, chase women, and sing across the state in a beach music band. Now his day job was supposedly a brick mason but he hardly ever worked. But when he did, he was truly an artist as much as a costruction worker. But still, we had no money because he drank and smoked it all up. What we had came from my mother, who is truly the strongest women I have ever met. Nonetheless, we struggled. And they would fight all the time when he was home.

Here, I must pause to tell you that this story is deadly serious for you. And that if you read any farther you will be subject to initiation. Yes, that is one of the reasons I must tell my tale. You see, the Time is now and you should be given the right to See. That is where I come in. But to take part, you must be the one to decide. And by rules of protocol, I must diclose this fact.

So, I couldn't stand to hear my parents fighting, and I couln't understand why people would hurt each other in this way so, I found a trick to blur it out. I would sing. Simple really, but funny how music can alter your mood and perseption. Works for most everybody too. And herein lies the Key to what this story is all about. It's not about the story that is to be written, or the knowledge that will come from it, but rather the Song that we sing at the end. And again, for my Brothers, I hold the key to the Trumpet. And to you I say, if you follow this story, and you will, even if you come and go, The Truth will be to hard to ignore over time, and we will see you then. And we will blow the trumpet together you and I.
That is all for now, but when I resume we will start with my fathers family and the "Learning I recieved there.

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 01:15 AM
link   
How can you type so much and say so little?

But seriously... I have read most of your posts and am waiting for some kind of big disclosure. Do you have a time line for that or are you just building up to it?

I would like to hear your story though when you decide to post it. Preferably the cliff notes version.

edit on 8/22/2012 by Kangaruex4Ewe because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 01:27 AM
link   
reply to post by nevernothing

I'm waiting for the story you keep promising, will it ever come?

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 01:40 AM
link   
I could be wrong, but I'm getting the impression that the OP is an attention seeker and is definitely enjoying playing to an audience. If you have something of value to say, just say it. Otherwise, you're just wasting time...

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 01:53 AM
link   
me thinks leo taxhil is back in town ?

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 02:01 AM
link   
reply to post by DAZ21

I am new to the site and I have followed this from the beginning. Would be great to actually read some of the disclosures although it'll be a while coming I feel...

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 02:07 AM
link   
Im glad i read the comments first.... You can always tell if you just skip to the middle of the story and its still going on about BS than the whole thing is BS...

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 02:08 AM
link   

reading ..

for further ..

instructions.. (is what I felt to say.....)...hmmmm

and as of this post, I've just begun to start reading it...

edit on 22-8-2012 by Komodo because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 02:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Kangaruex4Ewe

Man, attention spans now. Sure, it's a long story, but yes, iy has to be laid out just right. But, I will break it up so you can join in when I speak of a topic that interest you.

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 02:11 AM
link   
reply to post by DAZ21

Yes!

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 02:13 AM
link   
reply to post by 1yearning2bfree

Time is not to be wasted but seems to me you guys want the ending before you get the full plot.

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 02:19 AM
link   
What were you drinking?? or smokin? was it good?

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 02:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by nevernothing
reply to post by Kangaruex4Ewe

Man, attention spans now. Sure, it's a long story, but yes, iy has to be laid out just right. But, I will break it up so you can join in when I speak of a topic that interest you.

There is nothing wrong with our attention spans. Most of us just don't like having a carrot on a stick dangled in front of us for an eternity.

Too many folks come here claiming all sorts of things, take us for a long ride with promises of grand secrets to come, then somehow they never get around to posting it. That is the main reason a lot of us are curious about your timeline.

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 02:45 AM
link   
If we wanted a novel, we'd buy a book.
Besides, we've seen stories like this before that go on, and on, and on where the poster never actually ever says anything.

We want the facts, just the facts; 1, 2, 3.

Example:
1. I am the Messiah
2. I can turn water to wine.
3. A halo glows around my head.
4. Prostitutes feel compelled to wash my feet.

If we have questions, you can then fill the plot details at that time.
Otherwise, most of us will just see:
WALL OF TEXT WALL OF TEXT WALL OF TEXT WALL OF TEXT WALL OF TEXT WALL OF TEXT WALL OF TEXT WALL OF TEXT WALL OF TEXT WALL OF TEXT WALL OF TEXT WALL OF TEXT WALL OF TEXT WALL OF TEXT WALL OF TEXT WALL OF TEXT WALL OF TEXT WALL OF TEXT WALL OF TEXT WALL OF TEXT WALL OF TEXT WALL OF TEXT WALL OF TEXT WALL OF TEXT WALL OF TEXT WALL OF TEXT WALL OF TEXT WALL OF TEXT WALL OF TEXT WALL OF TEXT WALL OF TEXT WALL OF TEXT WALL OF TEXT .

When we see WALL OF TEXT, we tend to lose interest.
We like pictures, diagrams, links to source material, as well as quick summaries.

If you're just writing a story, then, there is indeed a creative writing, short story section where you can work on your prose.

Otherwise, spare us the drama. Give us the bullet points and keep it short.

Notice how most posts are broken up into smaller sections?
*hint, hint*

edit on 22-8-2012 by Druscilla because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 02:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Druscilla

It would be wise before you start plowing into the heart of another human being, at the very least be justified in your complaint. Compare the forum description with the poster's proclaimed intentions.

The Gray Area: The Gray Area is a discussion forum that provides a dedicated area for members to post their confessions, disclosures, and related extraordinary personal experiences. Like the highly speculative Skunk Works forum, The Gray Area will tolerate topics that may be unusually hypothetical or unproven for the purpose of vetting the stories of thread-starters by the ATS membership at large.

I would post the link source, but I'm sure you know where it came from. Italics and underlines are my personal emphasis.

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 02:51 AM
link   

I think the name is quite apt..

he's NEVER going to get to the story,
for if he did, we would see NOTHING.

Nevernothing from this guy haha.

I hear ya on the trumpets though.

As to your post Tarzanbeta: No one is asking for proof.. yet.. What I want is the actual story... I don't need the proof. I find my own truth, I wade through it all.

So far there is nothing to wade through.
edit on 8/22/2012 by Dustytoad because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 02:57 AM
link   
reply to post by TarzanBeta

Read the other comments.
OP is yet to really say anything.

Simply prompting OP that the audience would be more receptive were the WALL OF TEXT cut down to something more digestible.

Of course, certainly, OP can post whatever he/she/it wants, and however he/she/it wants to do so.
The posts could be ASCII art for all it matters.

If, however, OP really wants to get a message across, then, as I proposed, OP should consider another approach as I thought I was helpfully attempting to illustrate.
It's more help than some of the other commentators have offered.

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 03:02 AM
link   
Op, you really are dragging this story out.

Most will lose interest in what you have to say, for a couple of reasons.

Firstly, Your wall of texts are hard to read.

Secondly, You keep on promising something, yet all you are typing, are nothing.

Rather than making these small posts, then promising something later, type out your story, and give it to us all at once to read.

Dragging us along like this, will alienate many readers.

Just a tip.

vvv

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 03:36 AM
link   
I appealed to your logic. Now I will appeal to your heart.

Have patience.

The man is waiting for the necessary response. If you are bored, maybe it is better if you found something else to do?

Whatever this man says is not going to satisfy your desire to know something new. Are you so hungry?

If he is a fraud, it will be revealed. If he is not, it will be revealed.

For those that are so eager to judge, whatever he is going to say, truth or not, is probably not for you.

Remember, the man is nearing his fifties. He is patient by reason of experience. Let's have patience by virtue of wisdom.

I wonder if you have been to his other thread and if you have attempted to dissect the multiple meanings, general, personal, personal to him, the message to the people he is antagonizing; have you not already understood what their reaction to the story he said he was told to tell, what their reaction will be? Do you not understand that he attempts, whether by reason of truth in fact or truth in metaphor, whether his story is real or it is artificial, to reason with those whom he specifically calls "brothers"; whether they be brothers on account of his story or brothers in the spirit?

Your hunger for absolute knowledge is ironically interfering with your wisdom. The people of this website have become a veritable lynch mob. There is no excuse. Frauds will be revealed. Obtaining knowledge is more of a process of elimination in that in order to acquire facts we must also experience what is false. Be happy that you are able to meet so many frauds because they increase your understanding in a different way. But at the same time, do not be so quick to judge what you do not understand. By your very own admission, this man has hardly given you anything to work with (as you perceive it anyway). So then how are you able to judge so quickly?

A greater irony here is that you all are so quick to desire instant gratification. This is your greatest downfall in the search for truth. What a downfall that is!!

Haven't you yet figured out, whether it be through ATS or through mainstream media, or any media for that matter; television shows and advertisements, your friends, the MUSIC INDUSTRY, all the religions of the world, sciences; which all could literally be labeled generally as junk food for the spirit; haven't you figured out yet that the biggest frauds are the ones that are giving you all the supposed proof that you seek?

You desire so much for people to feed you every bit of information here in this world, but you don't seek it for yourselves. You're like ravening wolves who have followed rotting carcasses into a cage and haply stay knowing that another rotting carcass will be pitched your way. Your teeth are being pulled out, your hair is being shaved, your voice is being taken, the food is being poisoned, your water is disease, and you live in your excrement - but you don't care because you have your fill of rotting carcass.

If you're going to be wolves, inspect the area for traps before you sink your fangs into a piece of meat. But if there is no piece of meat there, but only promise for it, but you are not locked into a cage, what is the harm? Come back to that spot every now and then and you will eventually find a morsel of fresh meat has been left for you because of your memory and faith.

In the mean time, develop a balanced diet. Go out into the forest and find other foods to eat as well to keep you full and occupied and enjoyable in between your daily routine sprint to the spot of the promise of fresh meat.

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 03:46 AM
link   
So, enough of the discosure on me. I had to give a little something. But on to my father's family. At the age of twelve I went to stay with my great grandfather who was a preacher in Surry County. His father was a preacher and his father before him. They have traced the family tree to one mans ticket purchased in Hamburg Germany, to New York harbor in the late 1700s. And registered with him and disclosed at the port was a significant amount of money, specially for those days. Next record of him is in the original land purchases he made in North Carolina. Interestingly enough, he had already met an Indian wife, and he just settled down ther never to move away. Now with him, he brought alot of old books. They are still with the family.
Now at first, I was given The Bible. Great granfather was a Babtist, so, of course the first book they wanted me to read was that, but, I already did that, and I used my knowledge of it to impress them. At least I thought I had great knowledge of it. I soon found that the men of the family were great debaters and they loved to hear religious theory. And soon, they wanted me to know that the Bible was incomplete, and to get the full picture I should study all great religions. So, I read on the Koran, Buddist writings, Ancient Chinese text, heck anything I could find cause I wanted to impress them. But, I was getting lost in all of it. I was reading but I wasn't retaining anything. So, anyway, I soon noticed that besides the family debates and discussions, great grandfather had debates with a group of men that didn't belong to the Church every Thursday and Saturday night. I soon noticed that these were important men. And the things they were talking about were important things, not always on religion but, about how to run the town. Yes, these were this small communities power players.
Now, I was young but, pretty intelligent and tried my best tp impress them. At first doing things to help out with community projects and so forth. And so, they let me hang around. One Thursday night, I broke into a conversation they were having to try again and show my inteligence to them and see if they would let me in. I told them about my vision about the balls. Soon, upon hearing my theory on it. I was told that I would be allowed to sit in on Saturday night at their meeting.
THE INITIATIONS~ So Saturday, all the family left. I usually went with them but not this day. Early in the afternoon my great uncle came by and went down to the library and pulled out the first old book they gave me to read And he told me to first sign it and then read the first 6 pages. Now first of all, I noticed it didn't have a title. It only had a symbol to mark it. The symbol was simply a bolt of lightning. When I opened the cover, it was sighned by the head of the family down to my great grandfather. My uncles name was not there, nor was my grandfather, or my father. Apparently it was being given past them to me. So, I signed it and began reading.
Now I can't reveal the whole 6 pages but it started like this. Behold the fall of Symyaza. For he disobeyed God, and tried to hide it. His sons shall be the curse of the earth, but fear not for Uriel has come. And you shall come to know him.
So here the real teachings begin. Sorry it took so long but, sometimes you have to walk among the weeds to see the field.
Initiation requires study, so I'll start with this for you to find out about. Now remember, you don't have to believe it , just check in on it so you know where I am going and what I'm talking about in the story.
Angels! In paticular, Watcher Angels. For in them we find the true nature of angels. This was my first initiation study. To get you started.R.H. Charles- The Book Of The Watchers Chapter VI. Also, I will leave you with this for now,
Daniel 4:23- And whereas the king saw a holy one coming down from heaven, and saying. "Hew the tree down and desroy it yet leave the stump of the root in the earth, even with a band of iron and brass. In the tender grass of the field and let it be with the dew of heaven, and let his portion be with the beast of the field till seven times look over him.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join