It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So far 2012 has been a most interesting year - something is going on for sure

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 03:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Xcalibur254
reply to post by Panda143

I say once again 2012 is not special. The only reason you think it is special is because you have been conditioned by the New Age and conspiracy crowd to do so. CTers and New Agers like to act as if they're not followers but in the end they're no different than the people that only get their news from the MSM.

Slow your roll, killer. I didn't make the statement that there was anything special about 2012, I just simply made a point that the MAJORITY of which you listed were man-created events. I don't believe in the New Age theory, I have my own set of beliefs. Just because I make a point doesn't necessarily mean that its whole heartedly what I believe. I'm a thinker. I make little points here and there to think "what if", not "2012 is the most devastating year, how dare you say that". Just spewing out thoughts, isn't that what ATS is for?

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 06:57 AM
link   
reply to post by PrimitiveWorld

Except the Maya, Hopi, and other cultures aren't saying anything about it. There are people claiming they said something about it. When you actually look at the evidence though there is nothing.

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 09:29 AM
link   

The website you linked to looks familiar. It mentions the Atropatena stations. I don't believe they exist. I do not believe that anyone has ever detected a gravity pulse. Had they we'd have confirmation of another Einstein prediction.

Take a gander at the hilarious crystal device.
www.wosco.org...

The website appears to be a hoax site for the most part. It seems that the person in the photograph at the top of the article is Elchin Khalilov. He is the owner and operator of several of these organizations, which might be why he is interviewed so often for his advice by these sites. So WOSCO, Seismonet, Geochange, and the rest are just shams set up to pretend there is some validity to the claims.

So what happens when people actually look at the claims on the page? They write a blog and report how it is nothing but pseudoscientific drivel.
idoubtit.wordpress.com...

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 09:41 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 09:58 AM
link   

Sorry I do not recall you from the days of the hoax called chemtrails. You have recently registered for a new user name if you were at ATS before.

Are you one of the people pushing hoaxes such as this rubbish about the sounds which turned out to be hoaxes or have prosaic sources such as industrial activities?

You also mentioned claims by the Hopis and Mayas. They are not saying anything and have disavowed any connection to new agers falsely using their names.

It seems you are in the business of furthering hoaxes. You are part of the disinformation campaign by spreading these hoaxes.

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 02:30 PM
link   
I think history itself is moving in the direction of a strange attractor (see chaos theory) who's core is absolute reason, relative to which everything that went before will appear utterly ridiculous and absurd by comparison.

Therefore one main aspect of what's coming I would call the rise of HUMOR.

God help the politicians!!!

And the "high and mighty" and the "learned and the wise"..!

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 03:07 PM
link   
reply to post by rottenrascals

Remember that video was taken up until March. That is a lot of incidents to happen in 3 Months.

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 03:14 PM
link   
reply to post by DarknStormy

I posted my first reply, all the events i listed happened in the first 3 months of 2008.

It's on the first page of this thread if you wanna see them

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 05:49 AM
link   
2012 has been tame so far. 2011 had much more doom. 2012 is not turning out to be a good year for doomtards.

No closer to economic collapse.
No closer to Nibiru.
No closer to war with Iran and WWIII.
No Elenin.
No Rapture.
No Revolution.

Nada.

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 08:25 AM
link   
There is nothing new under the sun... save a world more connected than ever before.
We are nearing the end of our current interglacial and over the next hundreds of years (approx.2500years) there will be even greater challenges for mankind to face, and with any hope, we will grow to appreciate that our world is not a constant and definitely no garden of delights.

The earth WILL return to the state of an ice-age in the future:
The last interglacial lasted approx.10,000years, followed by the last ice-age which lasted approx.100,000years...
Our present interglacial has also lasted approx.10,000years so far...
Now, I do comprehend that mankind has had a degree of influence over the climate, etc, and natural cycles of our earth...
Yet, do you really believe we are THAT in control, or have THAT much effect that we could upset such a colossal cycle? A cycle that MANY (including myself) either forget about or pay no attention to.
A cycle with sound scientific proof that yes, things will get hotter, 'normal' cycles will change/adjust and influence one-another; ice will melt to do what? To cool the earth.
As the ice melts, pressure lessens on the poles and ocean currents are affected.
As the pressure lessens, there more than likely will be influxes of volcanic and EQ activity, and once the earth has cooled down enough by way of melting ice (and the influence this has on other systems), we will be shunted into the next ice-age, spiralling down in temperatures over a possible 8-10,000 year period.

I feel we may be approaching this scenario faster than I’ve assumed, but we won’t be around to confirm any of this, as geological processes occur rather slowly.

For the ‘shadow government’ (whatever) conspirators out there:
Could there be a ‘plan’ to try to influence these cycles to keep the world warmer?
Yes, you say? Ah, our reptilian overlords don’t fancy knitting for long winters all that much

(PS, above my last inane paragraph are (mostly) truths you can educate yourself on, as I did, too, above that paragraph, added to those truths are my own thumb-sucking postulates and theories… do the research, and don’t take that last paragraph seriously, and please I'm sure I'm not 100% right, so if you can learn me something new, by all means, let's approach this intellectually. You are correct in assuming I am no scientist
)

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 02:08 PM
link   
Yeah I saw the video and it's very creepy that all of these stuff happened this particular year.And only the fact that from when the video was uploaded there were still 9 months to go until 2013.IF there will be a 2013 as we know it.
But guys I get this feeling that we must be ready.Stock up on essential stuff and food and always keep a bag filled with stuff you would need in case something happens(have canned food,batteries,flashlights and some kind of weapon).Also have a first aid kit with you.Something will happen,I feel it and I can't be the only one.
Even if nothing happens we still have the crisis to worry about so just be ready.
Keep safe...
edit on 29-8-2012 by Dissobey because: just adding stuff

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join