It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nuclear Attack Message, What would you do?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 01:33 AM
link   
I think I'd probably just create one more fast journey to the shop down the road and then work .

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 05:26 AM
link   
That was creepy to watch. It wouldn't surprise me if something like that happens in our lifetime, Because the powers that be would allow it to happen-All the major power elites worldwide are in bed together. They don't care about us one bit,The Elites here would probably be helping Russia/China to get the missiles over here to hit. And after wards comes their New World Order. Honestly,if that broadcast actually happened I'd probably freeze. As thats what I did when I watched the YT vid in the OP.. I seriously don't know what I'd do. Need to start making preparations for this,As I put nothing past the Illuminatists.
I'll say 1 thing,I sure as heck would not be giving up - If that means getting in my car doing 120 in the other direction then I'm fine with that even if it wouldn't work. I would not go down without some sort of fight

edit on 8-9-2012 by Foley because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 05:41 AM
link   
Since I live within the blast radius of a (what used to be) top 25 site to hit, I'd get my wife and sit down with her on the front porch with chocolates and wine and enjoy the show knowing we both had a good life.

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 02:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Wolf321

Kiss my @$$ goodbye....I'm currently in Afghanistan atm lol

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join