It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

GMO vs Organic Food in One Picture

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 08:00 PM
link   
Hi everyone,

I came across the picture below through a friend, haven't seen it on ATS before and I'd like to share it.
To be honest, I knew some of these were GMOs, some of the more obvious ones...but others I was taken back.

Simply Orange isn't that simple after all. I used to drink Horizon Organic milk quite often, as well as the Naked Juice smoothies...

And of course the money in the picture speaks for itself, a fair reflection of the corporate health program for us

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 08:12 PM
link   
So with organic companies listed as opposing the initiative, is it simply their parent companies opposing it because their non-organic/GMO products outnumber the organic/non-gmo one's?

I drink Horizon Organic milk and have used their creamers when I can find it. I find the product taste better and lasts longer than non-organic and some other organic brands.

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 08:12 PM
link   
reply to post by goldcoin

Wow, that is some nice perspective. Looks like money trumps will of the people since the vote and lawsuit did no good. We just want labeling at the very least, and that is asking too much it seems. I am surprised they could not find more funding from some philanthropists or Hollywooders. I'd like to sign the petition, but these days, does tha make me a "T" and get me on a list

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 08:18 PM
link   
It's hard to avoid all the surreptitious poisoning pervading the masses. Thanks for bringing this up. It's sad that if you want to eat healthy it's going to cost you more. Everything that would be beneficial to the human has a high cost, but if you're broke you get the peasant treatment. Why is the world like this?

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 09:02 PM
link   
Doesn't surprise me MonsantoDeath is the biggest funder against the bill.

Also won't be drinking Odwalla anymore; never even knew it was owned by coca cola...
edit on 21-8-2012 by SilentKoala because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 09:05 PM
link   
The GMO products are tasteless period. I can bet you that all the canned GMO products are given artificial flavoring.

You can taste smell and even feel the diference between GMO fruits vegetables and Natural Original well growned and harvested food

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 02:26 AM
link   
We purchase a lot of Santa Cruz Organic Lemonade. Never again! I will be calling them and letting them know as well.

top topics

join