It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel vs. Iran: On the Brink?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 01:35 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 01:43 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 01:44 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 01:48 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 01:51 PM
link   
reply to post by tonycodes

Maybe they are on the brink, but this guy is a joke. And how is Iran a predatory state? seriously? WTF...

Guy makes no sense. He talks as if all Americans are in favor of an Israeli attack on Iran. Maybe supporting an Israeli attack would be a liability, ever thought of that?

He also states that Hezbollah and Hamas have weapons of mass destruction. This is news to me as it is no doubt also news to all intelligence services the world over.

lolololool.

Turkish troops on the border? Yes, we have known this for months. Wouldn't any country with a civil war on it's border have troops there too?

Seriously, dude is a joke.

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 01:59 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Click here for more information.

(Lol, you have to admit it was funny, mods)

edit on 22-8-2012 by IsraeliGuy because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 02:06 PM
link   
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

How is 'it' about re-establishing the Caliphate? Are you on this Earth to spread fear and division, or do you have some evidence (by evidence I don't mean the crazy mutterings of paranoid Westerners or Islamist terrorists)? And quoting the Koran won't be good enough either.

This is the year 2012. Look around. Who rules? Which countries are most powerful? Which countries most engage in military action?

Open your eyes.

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 02:18 PM
link   
reply to post by 23432

It is a wet dream to think that the Turks and Kurds can be made to fight one another .

Right, so that would explain the bomb that went off two days ago that killed six Turkish policemen, and the blame went to the Kurds.

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 02:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Patriotsrevenge

The reason why this war happens is stated in the bible. Israel as a whole does not give God his due glory for protecting them in previous wars. He will try to convince them again that he controls their destiny. There are several story's of thousands of Egyptian troops being killed by a unnatural super tornado as they marched through the Sinai. Also several Angels causing all the Syrian troops to halt their advance through the Golan Heights. The U.S. DOD still says Israel should have not one the six day war.
Ever heard of propaganda?
There were weird stories like that coming out of WW I, so it is not something special to the Israeli wars.
To me, it is Israel in name only and not something created by God, and the founders were not even ethnically from that area but were European Jews descended from northern groups who converted to Judaism and feel connected through their religion to the places in their holy book.
Israel is an entirely man-made enterprise and there is no hand of God involved, and the prophecies people talk about were supposed to all have been fulfilled back in the Persian Empire era and the early Greek period.
edit on 22-8-2012 by jmdewey60 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 03:20 PM
link   
reply to post by rigel4

John Batchelor hosts nightly radio show on WABC (770 AM) New York

Batchelor has many contacts with important people, both in and out of government, here and in Israel

Often listen to him

Would take him seriously - looks like his friends are telling him things coming to conclusion soon

Today was article that Iran Quads force, responsible for oversea terorism has received orders from Supreme
Ayotollahs to step up operations as punishment for economic sanctions against Iran and for efforts against
Assad.

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 03:30 PM
link   
Here is overview of Batchelor and list of stations which carry his show

Lot of powerful 50 kw stations (WLS, WBT, WABC)

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by jmdewey60
reply to post by 23432

It is a wet dream to think that the Turks and Kurds can be made to fight one another .

Right, so that would explain the bomb that went off two days ago that killed six Turkish policemen, and the blame went to the Kurds.

Most likely that some of those Turkish policemen were in fact Kurds too .

Blame went to terrorists not the Kurds.

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 04:08 PM
link   
reply to post by 23432

Are you reading some non-English language news that is different than what I am reading?
And by the way, what I read is that basically, if you are a Kurd, by default you are some sort of terrorist (according to Turkey).
The Turkish government has been complaining about how Syria is giving refuge to what they are calling Kurdish terrorists.
My suggestion is that Turkey would be happy to move into northern Syria if for no other reason than to sort out the Kurds who are in that country and have been up till now virtually immune.
And as for supporting an Iraqi Kurdistan, maybe they wish the Kurds of Turkey will move there.

August 22, 2012
ISTANBUL,— Turkey is investigating possible Syrian links to Monday's deadly car bomb attack near its southeastern border, officials said on Tuesday, underscoring fears that the conflict in Syria is fuelling instability on its own territory.
eKurd

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 04:43 PM
link   
I have to disagree on some of his analysis. It's a time bomb yes, but it's a lot more complicated than what he thinks and there is no way of knowing when it's going to explode.

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 04:55 PM
link   
reply to post by GAOTU789

Constantinople is the correct name of the city, and I refuse to call it a name whom some politician ascribed to it. Also It is a greater city than the capitol.

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by jmdewey60
reply to post by 23432

Are you reading some non-English language news that is different than what I am reading?
And by the way, what I read is that basically, if you are a Kurd, by default you are some sort of terrorist (according to Turkey).
The Turkish government has been complaining about how Syria is giving refuge to what they are calling Kurdish terrorists.
My suggestion is that Turkey would be happy to move into northern Syria if for no other reason than to sort out the Kurds who are in that country and have been up till now virtually immune.
And as for supporting an Iraqi Kurdistan, maybe they wish the Kurds of Turkey will move there.

I am indeed reading non English language news .
PKK organisation doesn't represent majority of Kurdish opinion .
Syrian government has always supported terrorists against her neighbours . Nothing new there .
It is true that minority of Kurds in Turkey have taken up arms against central government .
It is also true that there over 100 Kurdish MP's , currently residing in Turkish Parliament .
Northern Iraqi Kurds would prefer a confederation with Turks .
Kurds in Syria also asked Turkish government to treat them like their Northern Iraqi cousins .
Turks would not invade Syria to attack Kurds of Syria . Turks would only invade Syria if there was a real threat from Syrian army towards Turkey .
Few car bombs here and there is not enough to bait the Turks into invasion .

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by THE_PROFESSIONAL
reply to post by GAOTU789

Constantinople is the correct name of the city, and I refuse to call it a name whom some politician ascribed to it. Also It is a greater city than the capitol.

It's personal , eh ?

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 05:07 PM
link   
reply to post by tonycodes

Ok, if these two are on the brink lets just sit back and let them two duke it out... No USA to the rescue Israel.... Sorry... Military is closed off to you guys... and good luck

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Starseek
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

How is 'it' about re-establishing the Caliphate? Are you on this Earth to spread fear and division, or do you have some evidence (by evidence I don't mean the crazy mutterings of paranoid Westerners or Islamist terrorists)? And quoting the Koran won't be good enough either.

This is the year 2012. Look around. Who rules? Which countries are most powerful? Which countries most engage in military action?

Open your eyes.

Do you not find it odd that Sharia Law has just about taken over Europe and gaining a foothold in the U.S. and Canada? Who is conquering whom? If you can't defeat your enemies by strength of arms, you pretend to be friendly and a nonhostile subservient, move tons of your people in and breed like rabbits and soon you will have enough people to route the indigenous populations and gain control of their government by installing your own people using their own laws against them. I know this because it was done to my native american ancestors, the whites did it to us. Now the white people are the minority here and all but nothing remains of my people. This is how Islam conquered the M.E. and north Africa in the first place. There's 20 million muslim in th U.S. right now, if they all have 2 or more children they can triple that number in a decade. In 3 or 4 decades you can easily have 1/4 of the population if not more. If you cannot get them out, you breed them out, and that's exactly what is happening. Children born to a muslim father are born muslim, they get no choice and that's why muslim women are forbidden to marry a nonmuslim on pain of death, the children will be what the father is.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join