It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are world governments really involved?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2004 @ 04:25 PM
link   
is it reasonnable to believe the governments are helping aliens abduct people for technology? because think of it

1/"bad" aliens would never give us any technology any way

2/they can abduct people no matter what,and there is no way we can stop them

I believe governments have no control what so ever,and they are powerless against what is happening.all they done was find some crafts and possibly re-engineer them.

posted on Oct, 12 2004 @ 05:42 PM
link   
Well naturally by saying they are bad you are comparing them to our idea of morality. So assuming they are bad I would say there could be many bad motives for them giving us technology.

The aliens give us technology that will inevitably cause us physical or psychological harm.

Technology that henders our ability to evolve either physically or psychologically (or by any means for that matter).

The aliens give us technology against our will, such as implants.

The aliens give us technology with the intention of veering us from discovering other technologies that would be of more benefit to mankind.

they can abduct people no matter what, and there is no way we can stop them

That's a rather conclusive thought, I think. We don't fully understand our human potential...seldom few even try to push the limits. So perhaps we are capable of resisting (even if only a few). Also isn't it the general consensus of the UFO community that we don't really know what's going on? I think it's a little premature to say they can abduct us no matter what.

What is pretty clear to the UFO community is that there is a cover-up. Is it the aliens or the government (or both) that is conducting the cover-up? That's definitely under investigation. One would wonder though why they would need to cover it up? Could it be that if it was exposed we could resist?

I believe governments have no control what so ever,and they are powerless against what is happening.

You know, despite what I have said I think this is most likely the case.

all they done was find some crafts and possibly re-engineer them

This is definitely a viable possibility.

*Edit: I just realized I didn't really address the main question

is it reasonnable to believe the governments are helping aliens abduct people for technology?

You already answered a part of this yourself. You elucidated the point that the government was powerless to them. So it would be reasonable to think they are helping them, because they are powerless to do otherwise. But are they doing it in exchage for technology?

Assuming the government isn't powerless to the aliens then is it reasonable to think they would exchange technology if we aided them in abductions? Well...this is Corporate America isnt it?

What if the government thinks they have power but are actually powerless? What if the aliens are pretending to make an exchange, a negotiation? What if the technology was bad in the ways I hypothesized, thus the aliens only pretend to make this negotiaton so it's easier for them to deliver the technology. If that's the case can you imagine any nation more fit to the job then Uncle Sam? ^ ^

Here is what I think:

Corporate America is all about money (money is power. money is control). That's the motive above all else. So if I was to determine something sinister was in the works I would certainly point my finger there.

Now if one was to determine the aliens were of a higher intellect could he or she really surmise what their sense of morality would be? If they even had one. We can't. Just like the dog cannot fully grasp ours. To say what they are doing is evil is premature. It may be inconceivable now but they may be helping us despite the alleged wicked methodology employed. Question is: do we open our minds to the inconceivable; or do we fight for what we do know?

*Edit: How do I make my avatar background black?

[edit on 073131p://12u54 by Lucid Lunacy]

posted on Oct, 12 2004 @ 06:00 PM
link   
This is the phrase that comes to mind: "Selling your soul to the devil."

join