It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dec 21, 2012 Rituals

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 04:27 PM
link   
i think the law of other elements and factors we dont know about contributed to this puzzle. Thanks for the feedback. Im just juggling around all the data and ideas. there are deff canals that run under the pyramid , The pyramid code part 1 has a local talk about them and it shows some images .

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 04:50 PM
link   
reply to post by 23rdChakra

There are no canals under the pyramids as some claim. There are no known passageways under the pyramids. There are places water ran in down by the Nile, but not up on the Giza plateau.

There are people suggesting that they exist without evidence and then spend time describing the purpose of something that does not exist.

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 11:54 PM
link   

The Pyramid of Giza will be celebrated that day, because it will be the day in which the energy will have run out, and humans will be back to being humans once again ,as the frequencies from the first wireless computer ever built will have lost the frequency that disables the frequency that has been so desired by many.
December 21st 2012 will be the day in which humans will start flying on magic carpets and flying horses with chariots…just like the good old days before humans was tricked to build the Giza pyramid/wireless computer frequency buster.

That is why no glyphs and writing was at the Giza, that is why it was built so evenly and beautiful, and that is why the others could not be duplicated as the Giza was built. It couldn’t be duplicated because the rest were built after the human frequency of mass telepathy and mass telekinesis was destroyed.

All great megaliths around the world were built by pure mass telekinesis and master minded with pure crafts men ship by mass telepathy.

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 12:30 AM
link   

OP I have my own ritual that I perform every twenty six thousand yrs. After a full day of chanting and under water basket weaving. Yes Hugo is always there. When knight falls I find a pentagram in hand I tip a pint of Jack Daniels once leaving only enough for a shot in the bottom and discard it. Then a half hour later I do the same with a pint of Cuervo gold no worm. Strip off all my cloths and eat # and bark at the moon. Then I always wake up the next morning to a new dawn.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join