It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It is well past time for a Government coup. They have lost their fear of the people and need a remi

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by groingrinder
Here is a quote from Robert Steele's book ELECTION 2008: Lipstick on The Pig. It expresses perfectly what is still happening today.

Who among you feels they have been well served by the government and their banker friends?

The governments in their traditional form and money as we know it today, are totally obsolete. This way of life can no longer be sustained. Many do not acknowledge this or go trough great trouble to debunk it, but that doesn't make it false.

Infinite growth collides with finite energy.

edit on 22-8-2012 by UDHR19 because: (no reason given)

edit on 22-8-2012 by UDHR19 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by OutKast Searcher
reply to post by Donkey_Dean

It has to change for America sake!

Define "it" and "change"....what exactly has to change?

You seem to want to go backwards, the past wasn't as glorious as you may think it was.

A person hears only what they understand. What would it hurt to take a look at our history? Until then your points are moot!

An hour of your time and you will know exactly why folks are up in arms here! No one wants to go backwards we just dont want to see the US go the way of past empires! This is simple history not some politically charged rant or similar!
edit on 22-8-2012 by Donkey_Dean because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Here is a quote from Robert Steele's book ELECTION 2008: Lipstick on The Pig. It expresses perfectly what is still happening today.

The people who are cheated are the citizens who trusted the banks with their savings. It is better to have the criminal banks crash, because only that will provoke a serious reform. I hope we are getting closer to the time when citizens will rise up and get violent. It is very healthy for governments and politicians (and bankers) to get their asses kicked, to be put in the tumbril and sent to the guillotine. This must be done every several generations to keep them afraid, because nothing on earth will keep them honest except fear. The Bush regime postponed the guillotine by mis‐directing the fear of citizens toward Muslims, and avoided a quick military coup at home by sending most soldiers to Iraq and Afghanistan where they are no danger to Washington. I may have put this very simply, but there are times when things need to be put simply.

Simply put. When people fear the government, you have tyranny. When government fears the people, you have liberty. As for me, give liberty or give me death.

Who among you feels they have been well served by the government and their banker friends?

One bloody revolution after another. History repeats itself and still we refuse to learn from it. Maybe its time we tried something new. Become self-sufficient. Learn to provide for yourself and disconnect from the elites control mechanisms. The elites count on us to be totally reliant on them to provide us with everything we need so what happens when we don't need what they have anymore? We no longer need them. Defend individual rights with furry and passion but no more attacking. It solves nothing and only hurts people like you and I in the end.

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 12:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Asktheanimals

you go moderator You're awesome.......agree wholeheartedly
1st sign of a dictatorship is telling on your neighbors
2nd kids telling on parents
3rd taking people against their will to government run facilities.
My we have come along way in a short period of time.

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 01:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Donkey_Dean

I like this one:

"The very word "secrecy" is repugnant in a free and open society; and we are as a people inherently and historically opposed to secret societies, to secret oaths and secret proceedings. We decided long ago that the dangers of excessive and unwarranted concealment of pertinent facts far outweighed the dangers which are cited to justify it. Even today, there is little value in opposing the threat of a closed society by imitating its arbitrary restrictions. Even today, there is little value in insuring the survival of our nation if our traditions do not survive with it. And there is very grave danger that an announced need for increased security will be seized upon those anxious to expand its meaning to the very limits of official censorship and concealment. That I do not intend to permit to the extent that it is in my control. And no official of my Administration, whether his rank is high or low, civilian or military, should interpret my words here tonight as an excuse to censor the news, to stifle dissent, to cover up our mistakes or to withhold from the press and the public the facts they deserve to know."

President John F. Kennedy at the Waldorf-Astoria Hotel on April 27, 1961

Secrecy and misuse of public funding for personal enrichment or enrichment of a small elite club is not democracy. It has to stop on a global scale. And it will, no matter what they try and no matter what kind of absurd laws they come up with. It's already too late. People know and are waking up. Just a matter of time.

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 01:33 PM
link   
reply to post by hawkiye

If people quit using the banks and credit systems, that would be a good start. I have no personal accounts with banks or credit unions, just my corporate accounts. I have no credit cards, no debts and no mortgage (which in French basically means death contract). I only purchase insurnace that I absolutely have to have due to "laws."

A better method of stopping all this crap is to STOP PAYING TAXES as well as stop paying banks. We have to starve the beast. Actually, cut back on everything you buy, become more frugal and attentive to what you spend your "money" (debt slave wages) on and where. Lowering your volumes of purchases, means lowering tax income for the government. And excise/sin taxes are excessive and obscene, so if you can cut down on smoking, drinking alcohol or using gasoline/diesel, even better. A huge amount of tax receipts come from the purchase of these products. If everyone cuts back for 30 days by 50%, the government would certainly notice the trend, their corporate masters would tell them. If everyone could do this for 60 to 90 days, the entire house of cards would come down.

From an economic standpoint, that being supply and demand, logically prices should fall as demand decreases, which again means lower tax income for the government and real money deflation (money becomes worth more) for the people. The stock market will hopefully tank losing probably 50 to 75% of its value. Unfortunately in order to change the system, the system has to be destroyed. Unwittingly, people/consumers control the system almost robotically through advert steering and peer pressure. The people/consumers must become pro-active because those who control a thing, can destroy a thing (or at least fix it) just as "those who can destroy a thing, control a thing" paraphrased from Paul Muab-dib in Dune by Frank Herbert.

The problems are everywhere, the whole world needs to become pro-active against these corporate parasites and criminal career politicians. I don't advocate anarchy or violence and this seems to me to be the best non-violent way to push an agenda for real change. BTW, I am aware that I'm already on the list in at least four countries or colonies that I know of (which is typical for some forms of former military), through FOIA requests on myself. We are all on at least one list that I would presume is going to be used for nefarious control purposes.

Cheers - Dave
edit on 8/22.2012 by bobs_uruncle because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 01:38 PM
link   
Waste of time trying to reboot the government. In no time it'd be corrupted again because that's what men fall to. Greed, avarice, lust for sex, power and riches. That is what drives this world. Man cannot be happy with what he has, he has to always be taking it from someone else so he can have more and in abundance. I don't want this world and i damn sure do not want to raise any kids in it. I just want to go home.

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 01:51 PM
link   
reply to post by ScatterBrain

That's quite alright honey
I just wanted those reading along to be on the same wavelength

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 02:58 PM
link   
reply to post by groingrinder

I disagree with violence and always will be. The solution to the problem is a very simple one, the way of the peaceful warrior. If you give them violence you give them what they want to perform further false flag events. The better idea would be to close your bank accounts and quit your jobs and stop paying the bills. You stop the money flow you get your voices heard.

Money talks more than violence. You mess with their source of power and you will get a reaction, and a positive one at that.

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 03:24 PM
link   
No coup is going to happen any time soon! FACT!

the people are not hungry enough yet, and probably never will be. TPTB implement change very slowly. One step at a time, so that eventually your kids and their kids will come to think that everything is normal and for a reason.

Sure TPTB have been pushing a little to hard lately, and people have been waking up and taking notice. Still; there are to many weak willed little girly men afraid to get hurt, or get their hands dirty, to EVER do anything about it.

You can Call for a COUP every day, and the sad fact is that no one is going to join you. The people are to divided by faith/politics/race, to ever come together for a common goal.
The Zionists hate everyone. The Islams want to kill anyone not islam. The Christians can't get over "the whole gay thing", and now abortion garbage.
The governments want to get into everything and control it all.
The blacks hate whites, and still can't let go of the whole slave issue. Even though we are all slaves.

(I do not place all people of these faiths/politics/races into these categories. Just a few is enough to spoil the bunch)

Everyone is afraid of everyone else! FACT!

Sure some of us are more enlightened and wish to be left alone; to just be. To live in harmony with earth and everyone in it. I like people. People are just plain funny. People are also some of the dumbest pieces of # on this earth.

Even by helping someone out, you only change their world view for a couple of minutes at best! This really only helps "you" out.

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 03:24 PM
link   

So pefectly stated.

The problem is, all those people with callouses on their hands, who labor and toil and love America, are at Wal-Mart buying paper towels and window shades. They're watching television and wishing they had a bigger, better set. They are too busy saving their homes from foreclosure, fearful of retirement, unable to pay for their medication, and sick from the food they eat and the air they breathe and a lifetime of Mcdonalds and Burger King. They suffer from a poor education and years of life without culture--because the culture they've been given is soulless and lacks beauty and knowledge.

Those people you mention and so want to convince to rise forth, no longer exist in great numbers. That is the true sadness of our times.

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 03:33 PM
link   
I dont fear revolution, i fear the government that will be in place afterwards.

I agree a revolution is in order, especially in the US, but my big worry is that the system that will replace the current democracy will be much worse. We simply have to look at the posts here to understand. Everyone wants a revolution, but no one is offering up advice on what should be done once its accomplished.

I will not follow the revolution until solid ideas are presented for what will be done after.

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by nightbringr
I dont fear revolution, i fear the government that will be in place afterwards.

I agree a revolution is in order, especially in the US, but my big worry is that the system that will replace the current democracy will be much worse. We simply have to look at the posts here to understand. Everyone wants a revolution, but no one is offering up advice on what should be done once its accomplished.

I will not follow the revolution until solid ideas are presented for what will be done after.

I have a solid idea for after your revolution (that won't happen). Go back to the constitution, the ORIGINAL one, and abolish all other laws that impede on it in any way! It's the "K.I.S.S." method that usually works out the best!

Now GO, GO, GO!

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000
Waste of time trying to reboot the government. In no time it'd be corrupted again because that's what men fall to. Greed, avarice, lust for sex, power and riches. That is what drives this world. Man cannot be happy with what he has, he has to always be taking it from someone else so he can have more and in abundance. I don't want this world and i damn sure do not want to raise any kids in it. I just want to go home.

Well, you stated all the facts and the only possible solution you can offer is you just want to go home? I was expecting more the way you started out

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 04:31 PM
link   
Blood is the only thing that will get anyones attention on issues this large. They are all without conscious and need a physical checkmate with heads flying. Just my thoughts because it seems everyone else has ideas that get so convoluted the actual implementation doesn't get the trigger pulled so to speak.

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 04:34 PM
link   

reply to post by USpatriot

I just turned 57 this year. I look back and do not know exactly when the country started going to pot, but I have not been satisfied with one single president since JFK. They have all been a bunch of crooks!

reply to post by Neocrusader

We are all on a list somewhere. One more post will not kill you.

reply to post by havok

All we really have to do is quit electing DEMOCRATS and REPUBLICANS. Then we can go after the Bankers and Wall Street once we have politicians who love America more than they love power and money.

reply to post by stillsearchin

Good for you! I also do not intend to go away easily. Our grand children deserve better!

reply to post by Asktheanimals

Once we control the justice system, they will be very afraid.

reply to post by Screwed

Yes, I am willing to pay the consequences. I have done nothing illegal.

reply to post by VforVendettea

Yes they should.

reply to post by Another_Nut

Remember those that will come (police and military) have families that live under the same restrictions we do. Their homes get foreclosed and they lose retirement accounts they have paid into just like we do. Chances are they are just as frustrated too.

reply to post by Erongaricuaro

I am happy that things have gone relatively well for you.

[/quote

WHAT WERE YOU AROUND 8 YEARS OLD WHEN JFK WAS SHOT.

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 04:35 PM
link   
reply to post by ofhumandescent

Star! I am 57 and I have done nothing to run the country into the ground. I have paid into social security all my life and politicians are saying it is a ponzi scheme. Hey guys keep your hands off my money and it will be there when I get to retire!! We have millionaires in Congress who could all afford their own health insurance, but they get one of the best plans money can buy and on the taxpayer dime no less! Hey guys how come this Obamacare you voted in is not good enough for you? I say let the millionaires pay for their own health care and leave the Medicare and Medicaid benefits to the poor people alone.

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Violent revolution is what made this country, but now that we have a Constitution we are not protected (by it) to violently revolt, it only allows us to peacefully protest and that's what needs to be done. We have to do it ourselves if we want to hurt the money people. We have to stop living the way we are and to be honest I don't see that changing by our own initiative.

My hope is that alien show up and tell us to humble ourselves because we are not the only kid on the block and they could whip our arses so we'd better start treating one another better. Then I hope they will give us technology to clean up the planet, feed, house, educate and basically sustain every human being. And then once we have proven our worthiness to have free reign out in free space, we are awarded our very own ufo. It would be like getting our first car on a solar system scale. I don't think they would give us more responsibility than that at this point, we might hurt ourselves.

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 04:37 PM
link   
reply to post by th3onetruth

Star! Because..........................I can't remember.

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 04:43 PM
link   

edit on 22-8-2012 by TRUEPATRIOT1984 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join