It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It is well past time for a Government coup. They have lost their fear of the people and need a remi

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 11:29 AM
link   
reply to post by OutKast Searcher

I am . Like I said . I put out about 500 flyers a week . I'm trying to open peoples eyes and wake them up at the moment. Soon I hope to have a weekly newsletter. No internet . All paper. They can't censor paper yet .i tell everyone I meet what's going on. Even if I do look like a nut. This is how you begin hopefully by election time the people will be willing to riseup and take back control. Get the word out. Anyway you can. People who 3 months ago thought me a look are now awake because I didn't give up. And i won't give up on the people of this planet. Not ever. How about you? (read all of you reading this)

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 11:33 AM
link   
Everyone in this thread is practically begging to end up in a US concentration camp.
So cease this talk, for your own good. You ought to know better than to publicly threaten King Obama and his regime when their spies are afoot. Look...any child would choose the sweets from the candy man as opposed to the bitter taste of the doctor's medicine, but it's not the right choice.

For the record I have no part in this "coup". I'm just trying to warn these extremist, terrorists.
edit on 22-8-2012 by TheLegend because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by OutKast Searcher
Whenever I see threads like this, I chuckle a little bit.

If the OP and all the others starring and flagging and agreeing with him really feel the way they are claiming they do on the internet
Then why aren't any of you doing anything???

Are you just wanting others to do it for you??? We see these threads all the time, someone claims the only solution is to revolt...and then they get angry at OTHERS for not doing anything about it.

I don't think we need a revolution...so that is why I'm not doing anything...but for those of you who think we do...what is your excuse for just sitting on your arse behind a keyboard???

No Star! You come riding in here on a mighty high horse fella. However your ESP is a little rusty. I go out and talk to the people in my neighborhood. I write editorials for the newspaper. I stop to help some body when they have a flat tire on the freeway and I talk to them about the government. I go to libraries and engage people going in and out on the issues that bother me. I talk to students waiting for the schoolbus. Shame on you for thinking we all sit on our arse behind a keyboard. No I am not out there waving a Stoner machine gun around. I do not expect anyone to do that.

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 11:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Another_Nut

Star! That is how you do it. Engage folks as their neighbor and friend.

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 11:41 AM
link   
reply to post by TheLegend

Star! Thanks for letting us know where all the camps are. Holy crap! They are everywhere. Thanks for joining our cause.
One man's terrorist is another man's freedom fighter.

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 11:43 AM
link   
reply to post by groingrinder

And how do you expect the government to fear you by talking to children at a bus stop (which is kind of creepy).

Just come out and say it...you wish someone had the balls to do what you wish you could do. You talk about a coup, you talk about having the government fear you...and what are you doing about it??? You are ranting...you are ranting here and you are ranting in real life.

So...what is the "reminder" that you want to give the government so they once again "fear the people"??? You seem to be talking a big game, but then shy away from actually putting out what you wish to happen.

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 11:45 AM
link   

And how do you expect the government to fear you by talking to children at a bus stop (which is kind of creepy).

Just come out and say it...you wish someone had the balls to do what you wish you could do. You talk about a coup, you talk about having the government fear you...and what are you doing about it??? You are ranting...you are ranting here and you are ranting in real life.

So...what is the "reminder" that you want to give the government so they once again "fear the people"??? You seem to be talking a big game, but then shy away from actually putting out what you wish to happen.

Words build bridges into unexplored regions! The pen is mightier than the sword!

Obamney has all the answers right?
Bush = Tyrant
Obama = Same
Romney = Bush

Guess what so long as there is fraud in our electoral process your vote counts for jack squat! We can have reform, and it will start like this!

edit on 22-8-2012 by Donkey_Dean because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 11:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Donkey_Dean

We can have reform, and it will start like this!

It will start like what???

I'm more interested in how you expect it to end actually.

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 11:57 AM
link   

We can have reform, and it will start like this!

It will start like what???

I'm more interested in how you expect it to end actually.

It has to change for America sake!

en.wikipedia.org...
See this, and maybe a history lesson about the brittish empire and how the US has replaced it.

edit on 22-8-2012 by Donkey_Dean because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 12:03 PM
link   

It has to change for America sake!

Define "it" and "change"....what exactly has to change?

You seem to want to go backwards, the past wasn't as glorious as you may think it was.

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Define ... change"....what exactly has to change?

You seem to want to go backwards, the past wasn't as glorious as you may think it was.

We have seen the change and have lost all hope.

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 12:25 PM
link   
Foolish mortals. Taking up arms against The U.S Government is nothing short of suicidal.

Without the citizens having the support of The U.S Military, The efforts would be pointless. It would be a slaughter.

Even with The Military behind the citizens, The other militaries of the rest of the international bankster purchased and owned $heopleNations would attack The USA in order to restore New World order.

Who's to say you would like The result or alternative anyway? Nah, It's just a bunch of talk and chest thumping of madmen. ~$heopleNation

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 12:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Logarock

Star! For reminding us about Nat Turner.

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 12:28 PM
link   
reply to post by rickymouse

Star for making a valuable contribution to this thread! I especially resonate with what you said about Ecology and fixing the Earth.

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 12:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Logarock

Star for the warning about PTB straw men! But remember I am not advocating starting a new country. I am advocating for removal of the Democrats and Republicans who hold positions of power in our current government and to stop the influence of big money on our elected leaders.

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 12:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Neocrusader

And what happened about 2 decades ago ..............hmmmm............ermmmmm...........ahhh ! The collapse of the soviet union ( supposedly ) The enemy was perceived to be gone The threat was diminished Capitalism and western control grew Thanks for your help, but your no longer needed Infact all these rights and privileges you have ........that we allowed you to have to keep you onside and productive Well............. ...........you've become ..........surplus to requirements

Heh... you made my point, I was referring to America darling. My rights and privileges come from God, He has never let me down and has yet to permit my harm (although, I trust whatever path I must walk, it will be turned into good)... As soon as you have served your purpose, you will no longer be needed and you will proceed to collect your payment. You might be surprised when the inflated ego that sustains you carries little weight in the balances.
.......Wisdom cries out and finds no place to dwell.
edit on 22-8-2012 by ScatterBrain because: (no reason given)

link   
reply to post by BlindBastards

Star for the sentiment! Even though the speaker of the words was fictional.

link   

Amen. Well put simple and to the point. That way even a politician might understand it.
I've been thinking the same thing S&F

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 12:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Asktheanimals

Star! Many of us would do the same as Nat Turner given equal circumstances.

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 12:43 PM
link   
I think they are aware that we the people are waking up.

Larken Rose lays out the problem plain as day in a sarcastic way.

If you are awake and know the path we are on this video will make perfect sense.
Those that aren't will be the ones that disagree because they still have the "faith"

We are heading a road that no one wants to go down, however tyranny can only go unchecked for so long. The American people are becoming angry that their politicians are above the law.

They have lost our consent to represent us. They have been corrupt for so long people accept it as normal. However with the level of basic human rights to everything from privacy, self-defense and being able to provide your own basic need for food, water and shelter.

They tell us what we can an cannot eat.
They tell us we cannot grow our own food on land that we should own but don't because they said so.
They tell us they own the water that falls from the sky and jail those who challenge that.
They force us to pump our children with un-tested vaccines because they say it keeps us safe.
They watch covertly every aspect of our lives and it will only get worse.

Their actions have become overt and pushed in to the mainstream and the majority of the people are so damn brainwashed that they can't think for themselves. The trust the opinion mills that masquerade as news.

They write things on paper and sign it and proclaim that its the law. When people group together and do the very same thing, because they are not the "government" they are labeled terrorist. When all they want to to be left alone, to be able to own property and live peacefully under principles outlined in Common Law.

I think the statement written on the Gadsden flag sums up this point of view.

"DON'T TREAD ON ME"

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join