It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sleep Paralysis or Alien Encounter?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2004 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Ok so this all started back in like april of 2004, i was sleeping in anatomy and physiology class, and well i was in a sub-counscious state, you know the way you sleep in school, aware of whats around you, but still sleeping...

anyways so i began dreaming or thinking, which ever fits that sleep stage, of "Diablo 2"(dont ask why i think its cause i was hoping Diable 3 would come soon), specifically bael(for those who dont or have never played the game bael is the devil's brother, a demon basically) and the way bael laughed. Next thing i know i could not move and the laughs of bael filled my head, and if im not mistaken were speaking to me, i tried to scream and it felt as if my mouth opened but nothing came out, and after about 15 or 30 seconds it all went away. I flew my head up and my mouth was closed and everything was normal, just the stupid movie about Circulatory system or w/e we were learning about was going on. I looked at my class mates as if mabye they had the same thing happen, but everyone was normal...

i never lost sleep over it and just found it to be some f***ed up sh*t...

Well then last night at about 5:11 i woke up and i think i looked around at my clock and almost immediatly an Alien and pictures and facts from the show "Abduction"(History Channel) which i watched that night popped in
my head, specifically a picture of a needle in an aliens hand. On the show the Abductees described there experinces as paralysis, seeing things, etc. all the classic examples of abductions. well then as i laid my head down it happened, my body began to become tingally, and it started like from my spine and forward throughout my body, and i heard distorted sounds in my head, like laughing again just not a clear laugh, and then with my eyes closed, i believe, i saw a blurry silhouette of a man, and i had this horrible feeling i wasnt the only one in the room and there was sumone to my right and if i could just turn my head a little i could see it but i was paralyzed and could not, i tried to once again to scream and it felt like my mouth was open but nothing coming out, i tried to move my fingers but nothing and my leg and the same, nothing, then after concentrating i did and it all went away just like that...with my mouth closed as if i never had it open.

i immediatly checked the time for missing time or something and all i saw was like 5:13, i laid in bed freaking out feeling like sumthing was to my right still, after gaining enough courage i turned my light on really fast, turned my head and nothing was there, i then watched sports center at 5:20 to 6:20 before i ran to the bathroom, after gaining enough balls, and took a huge pisss, which i found odd myself.

ive always had a huge fear and always been uncomfortable around extraterrestrial pics/shows etc. buit for some reason when i went to bed that night i was thinking, im going to wake up be surronded by aliens and go numb etc. i always think like that after being frsaked out, the feeling of its gonna happen to me, but this time was greater and i almost knew it was going to happen.

ive never felt that uneasy in my life, and unfortunetly the first thing i did that morning was get on google and search for info, and the internet with its reliable resources
suggested i was being abuducted, or it was preperation for being abducted, and if i was hyponbotized i could describe the blurry picture as an alien assiting me to the ship etc. and that i knew the alien well.

then again i did find info on sleep paralysis from college studies etc. that described most of my symptoms, unfortunetly there is no exact reason why it happens that they know of:x.

i have always felt like im extremely important to some master plan that will unfold as my life continues on weather it the cure to cancer or the end of the world ive always felt extremely important, a classic signb oif abduction, except ive felt this alot of my life.

im 16

please help!

posted on Oct, 12 2004 @ 04:15 PM
link   
you sound pretty normal to me. Your experience last night and fear of alien is subconsciously making you think that you might have had an alien encounter.

But I'm a little confused as to why you feel that you did? If it is only the imagery from the show then guess what!! it's the show that caused it.

You said Missing time, how much missing time???? from 5:11 to 5:13??? that's only 2 minutes.

Did you have any scars, strange marks, bruises, pain in certain areas to make you feel that you were perhaps probed???

posted on Oct, 12 2004 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by worldwatcher
you sound pretty normal to me. Your experience last night and fear of alien is subconsciously making you think that you might have had an alien encounter.

But I'm a little confused as to why you feel that you did? If it is only the imagery from the show then guess what!! it's the show that caused it.

You said Missing time, how much missing time???? from 5:11 to 5:13??? that's only 2 minutes.

Did you have any scars, strange marks, bruises, pain in certain areas to make you feel that you were perhaps probed???

nonononono...
the show was a documentary on the 1st encounter and supposed encounters after that, including the famous one with the 4 guys on the lake in maine that get abducted...and for some reason i had a fear it would happen to me, and it wasnt a dream i know for sure, i was basically awake but could not move...and i saw the silouette which i can still picture.

no there wasnt any missing time, i was just checking...

i havent look for scares really etc. but i will next time i take a shower(6 months:x)jk

posted on Oct, 12 2004 @ 05:53 PM
link   
this sounds more like sp than aliens sorry if you were realy phyched but thats just my opinion

posted on Oct, 12 2004 @ 06:07 PM
link   
ya well it was quite scary, very scary...another common symptom of SP

new topics

top topics

join