It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Non-intervention policy: Hundreds watch as dozens of Jewish youths attack Palestinians

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Hundreds of people watched but did not intervene as a gang of Israeli youths attempted to “lynch” a group of Palestinian children in the center of Jerusalem’s Zion Square, police said on Sunday. Five suspects have been arrested so far. ­Four Palestinian youths were badly beaten in the incident in central Jerusalem on Friday. The attack was short and the gang fled after knocking one victim to the ground and kicking him unconscious before police arrived. There were several dozen attackers, according to witnesses, who say that the Jewish youths were shouting “death to the Arabs” and seemed to be on the hunt for Palestinian victims.

Some witnesses described the attack as a “lynch,” while Israeli authorities claimed the attack was a typical brawl between Israeli and Palestinian young people. However, on Sunday, police called the event a “lynching,” Haaretz reports. Hundreds of people watched the assault but did not try to help the victims, a police representative said on Sunday. “The victim lost his consciousness and was thought to be dead until [an emergency paramedic crew] arrived and resuscitated him,” Haaretz cites Sergeant First Class Shmuel Shenhav as saying. “For several days he was anesthetized and artificially ventilated in the hospital.” “This was an extremely severe crime,” he added. “Only a miracle saved him from death.”

Jamal Julani, a 17-year old Palestinian, still remains in serious condition in the intensive care unit at the Hadassah University Hospital. He regained consciousness but does not remember details of the event. His two cousins, who suffered medium injuries, explained that the incident was extremely brief, as police arrived quickly and the perpetrators did not have much time to beat them or the unconscious Jamal. Four teenagers between the ages of 13 and 15 were arrested Sunday in connection with the attack. Another suspect was arrested shortly after the attack on Friday. A special investigation team has been set up in an effort to find all the perpetrators, and police believe further arrests will follow.

The worst part about this, in my opinion, is these are just kids. It's bad enough when it is adults doing these kinds of things, but 13 years old? It's ridiculous.

But I guess you can't really expect anything else with the way things are over there, and have been for over 60 years.

I bet if it were some German youths lynching Jews in Germany screaming "Death to the Jews" it'd be international front page news. I would say I wouldn't be surprised if Israel started a war over it, but we know they wouldn't sacrifice all the money they still get from Germans.

endthelie.com...
edit on 8/21/12 by ideasarebulletproof because: Added link to original article.

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 06:18 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by dashen
[snip]

I'm a pig? The non-intervention is the 100's of people standing around watching and doing nothing. Also, this is from an article with the same name, it's a figure of speech. Relax.
edit on 21/8/12 by masqua because: Removed ill-mannered quote

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 06:24 PM
link   
reply to post by ideasarebulletproof

You should come to Brooklyn, NY sometime. people kick each others asses all the time in front of crowds and usually nobody is dumb enough to step in lest they get stabbed or shot.

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 06:30 PM
link   

You should come to Brooklyn, NY sometime. people kick each others asses all the time in front of crowds and usually nobody is dumb enough to step in lest they get stabbed or shot.

I've been. I'm sure if it was one ethnic group doing it to another, yelling "Death to X", it would be news.

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Uh, the cops showed up and arrested the Jewish kids.
So, non-intervention policy? How do you call that a policy? you are a pig.

Agreed on the wording... It could have been better.

The real problem is the apathy of the everyday Israeli citizen.
Why did no one stop this? You know why....
It's the same reason that this type of violence goes unquestioned in other parts of the world.
Ignorance, arrogance, indoctrination, and flat out hate! Israel didn't invent these things, they are just refining and perfecting them.
edit on 21-8-2012 by tvtexan because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by ideasarebulletproof

I've been. I'm sure if it was one ethnic group doing it to another, yelling "Death to X", it would be news.

If you've been to Brooklyn you'd know that it usually IS one ethnic group shouting ethnic slurs while the stomping is going on.

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 06:37 PM
link   

If you've been to Brooklyn you'd know that it usually IS one ethnic group shouting ethnic slurs while the stomping is going on.

Well, write a thread about it, and let us know how you feel.

Is it because it's Israelis shown in a bad light that you have a problem with this thread? Or is it because you don't care about this kind of thing happening, whether it be in Brooklyn or Israel?

Either way you are not contributing anything of value to this thread.

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 06:45 PM
link   
reply to post by dashen

Brooklyn?
That's your example? Seriously? Brooklyn?

You have no idea of what's going on in Israeli occupied territories!
Brooklyn?

Seriously, I'm going to edit this in a few minutes with links.
I believe you are truly ignorant on the matter. No offense.

ETA: On second thought...do your own research! If the link in the OP isn't enough there is little I could do to change your mind. Just research it, the truth is plainly visible.

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 07:07 PM
link   
reply to post by tvtexan

This didn't happen in "Israeli Occupied Territory". This happened in Zion Square, in the middle of a bustling metropolitan area. Much like Brooklyn. And this happens everywhere, Chicago, Zimbabwe, Paris, etc. Except here, the attackers(Jewish) were brought to justice (by Israeli police)
. And we still have this asinine thread title "Non-intervention policy". What policy?! Are you so lost that you don't get it?

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 07:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by tvtexan
reply to post by dashen

Brooklyn?
That's your example? Seriously? Brooklyn?

You have no idea of what's going on in Israeli occupied territories!
Brooklyn?

Seriously, I'm going to edit this in a few minutes with links.
I believe you are truly ignorant on the matter. No offense.

ETA: On second thought...do your own research! If the link in the OP isn't enough there is little I could do to change your mind. Just research it, the truth is plainly visible.

Ok, do my own research? How about living in Brooklyn most of my life?
Oh and how about living in Israel for a year during the last Intifadeh when there were suicide bombers and shootings going on every other day outside my doorstep? Research indeed. Been there done that.

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 07:15 PM
link   
reply to post by dashen

pol·i·cy
1    [pol-uh-see]
noun, plural pol·i·cies.
a definite course of action adopted for the sake of expediency, facility, etc.: We have a new company policy.
a course of action adopted and pursued by a government, ruler, political party, etc.: our nation's foreign policy.
action or procedure conforming to or considered with reference to prudence or expediency: It was good policy to consent.
sagacity; shrewdness: Showing great policy, he pitted his enemies against one another.
Rare . government; polity.

Vaguely defined, my use of the word policy can be attributed to how the public acted, I never once said this was official policy.
edit on 8/21/12 by ideasarebulletproof because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 07:16 PM
link   

Oh brother.

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 07:16 PM
link   
What else do you expect from a racist group who have been taught that they are superior to other humans and that other humans are nothing.

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 07:17 PM
link   
reply to post by THE_PROFESSIONAL

to throw a parade for the jewish kids who beat up the palestinians. Oh wait! they went to jail!

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 07:18 PM
link   

Oh brother.

Oh brother indeed. Your posts have been quite tedious thus far.

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 07:21 PM
link   

reply to post by THE_PROFESSIONAL

to throw a parade for the jewish kids who beat up the palestinians. Oh wait! they went to jail!

So, every time a crime is committed and the perpetrators jailed there is no need to report on it? Or, only when the perpetrators are Israeli Jews it should not be reported on?

Your flagrant hypocrisy is turning my stomach.

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Oh brother.

Oh brother indeed. Your posts have been quite tedious thus far.

Maybe you're right. Ok I'm on the bandwagon.

Damn those jews! The handsome devils that they are!
How dare they just stand there and not risk life and limb to break up a fight that had nothing to do with them!
They think they are so superior! Thats why they didnt even bother to arrest these kids!

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 07:29 PM
link   
Screw it. You're right. U rule, Israeli's drool. Gnight
edit on 21-8-2012 by dashen because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 07:40 PM
link   
reply to post by dashen

"Risk life and limb" LMAO 13 to 15 year olds using fists and feet? C'mon seriously, you can't honestly believe what you're saying? And stop pulling the Jew card, no one cares.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join