It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anyone who thinks UFOs don't exist read this!!!

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 12:50 PM
link   
reply to post by decepticonLaura

Can you quote something that you consider evidence from it then, cause I'm genuinely struggling here :/ I've quoted the parts from it which categorically state there's no evidence and you're just saying I'm wrong.... What did you read that convinced you that aliens are amongst us?

And I think I didn't put over correctly, but what I meant about the banker, is that even tho the evidence is extremely tangible, criminal activity is proven, and therefore to any logical investigation, more likely than something unproven?

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 12:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Jaellma

I checked, it was YOU!!!

You linked me to this thread

colares

I downloaded the subject matter from that thread, then quoted you back the colonel's conclusion... (end of chapter 1)

edit on 22-8-2012 by Beavers because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 01:01 PM
link   
irony - i saw a ufo at tree top level (it didn't turn off my truck - though) - also - i suggest reading 'the lost book of enki' - sitchin or any of his and a host of other authors. 'the Alien agenda' Jim Marrs.

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by JimTSpock
reply to post by InhaleExhale

LOL. You're not really saying anything just trying to argue with any little thing you can think of. Like I said some people just don't want to know. There's nothing you can say to erase all the credible UFO incidents is there?
So you don't believe any of it fair enough. Maybe you should try a skeptic website where you can deny everything and everyone will all agree and feel good.

I have asked valid questions to your thread. When it comes to extra terrestrial life Im no skeptic my friend and no Believer, I know whether other kinds of Intelligent life are visiting or not or exist or not, Im not arguing, re-read my post if it helps.

Im not trying to erase anything, just asking questions.

Do you know what unidentified means?

How can you have a credible UFO incident? What does that mean?

Is it a military person witnessing something they cant identify, if so how is that any different to a homeless person witnessing something they cant identify? If both men cannot identify what they have seen how is one more credible than the other?

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 01:23 PM
link   

I think you're getting a bit off the track here. If you go back and read the whole thread very carefully all of your questions have answers to them. I'm not going to keep repeating myself and putting the same post in over again.

Do I know what unidentified means? Are you serious?

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 01:26 PM
link   

I think you're getting a bit off the track here. If you go back and read the whole thread very carefully all of your questions have answers to them. I'm not going to keep repeating myself and putting the same post in over again.

Do I know what unidentified means? Are you serious?

Ive read the thread thats why Im asking and I an serious.

You seem to mixing the term UFO with Extra terrestrial so this is why Im asking.

Could you please explain what a credible UFO incident is in your opinion. Cheers

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 01:37 PM
link   

OK sure. The Cometa report which this thread is about contains a number of UFO incidents which I regard as being highly credible. Also I posted a link to the Washington 1952 UFO incident which I also regard as being highly credible.
Lets say hypothetically speaking if we observe an aerial object displaying capabilities far in excess of our present technology such as extremely high G turns and accelerations which we know without a doubt our current aircraft are not capable of performing.
What do you think such an object could be? As stated in the Cometa report an extra terrestrial origin cannot be ruled out. That's a polite way of saying it's a freakin alien.

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 01:39 PM
link   

That's a good point there are billions of other galaxies so out in the vastness of the universe there would be trillions and trillions of planets capable of supporting life. It is highly probable intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe. The large number of credible UFO incidents fits in with this. Looking at the universe in it's vastness this idea doesn't seem so strange.

Yeah, I know this too, I read Erik von D 20 years ago, and I watch Carl Sagan all the time. If the stars all have planets on them it would actually be pretty stupid to bet against life on other planets.

But I haven't seen these planets. In fact the only people who have so far have just seen flickers against the light (more light) and assumed they must be planets.

Educated assumption is still speculation and a refusal to even consider deception, for whatever purpose, isn't having an open mind, or awoken, it's blinkered or naive!

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by InhaleExhale

How can you have a credible UFO incident? What does that mean?

Haha, pedantic, but bang on.

To take it a step further.

We've not even linked point A (what we see) to point B (what it actually is) yet.

How can anyone instantly jump to point C (aliens)?

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 01:49 PM
link   
reply to post by JimTSpock

Lets say hypothetically speaking if we observe an aerial object displaying capabilities far in excess of our present technology such as extremely high G turns and accelerations which we know without a doubt our current aircraft are not capable of performing.

Why do lights = objects?
In order to determine accelerations one must know the speed an object is moving. It is not possible to judge the distance or speed of a light in the sky.
edit on 8/22/2012 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 01:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Beavers

So Beavers you don't believe the UFO incidents in the Cometa report and the 1952 Washington UFO incident constitute excellent credible evidence of extra terrestrial craft visiting this planet?

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 01:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Kandinsky

I apologise if either of you feel I'm being disrespectful ...

...followed by a self-warning and a potential ban?

Perhaps not?

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 01:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Never mentioned lights in the hypothetical example. It says objects.

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 01:54 PM
link   

You did mention DC.
The only things eyewitnesses reported during the DC flap were lights.

"Hypothetical example?" That's sort of silly don't you think?
edit on 8/22/2012 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 01:58 PM
link   

a number of UFO incidents which I regard as being highly credible.

And on this we agree mate.

We just live in a very deceitful world and I've become cynical in my middle age.

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 02:00 PM
link   

reply to post by Beavers

So Beavers you don't believe the UFO incidents in the Cometa report and the 1952 Washington UFO incident constitute excellent credible evidence of extra terrestrial craft visiting this planet?

5 percent of the events discussed in the Cometa Report have been labeled Unidentified/Unexplainable meaning there is not enough evidence to Identify/explain it, how is this difficult to understand.

The Washington 52 incident has not got any evidence to prove extra terrestrial only UFO you know Unidentified, which is why I seem to think you dont know the meaning of the word or Just keep mixing the meaning of UFO when used by you.

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 02:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Phage if you personally witnessed such an object what would you think?

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 02:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Beavers

Well I have news for you, my friend.

Not everything you read is factual.

Bear in mind that UFO Magazine interview was truncated. That was NOT the end of the interview. Hollanda was merely stating what he told his men he believed BEFORE he was able to conclude his full investigation. Don't believe? Show me where he stated that after everything was completed, he still didn't see any UFOs?

Still too ambiguous for you?

Consider, you claim Hollanda ended his interview with UFO magazine with

As I was still undecided, they said to me: "But captain, do you still not believe?" I answered that I wasn't, that we needed more tests to believe that those things were flying disks. I had not seen any ship at that time. Only light, many and varied. I was still not satisfied.

I got news for you. The entire interview lasted 2 days with Hollanda and the Brazilian UFO magazine. They purposely left out many parts of the interview. Fact.

Still don't believe?

Go to the video again and look from 10:50 to 14:35. You will find the answer the UFO Magazine deliberately left out of its report.

This, my friend, is how you thoroughly do due diligence in any investigation. Never do it half-arsed. Sorry.

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 02:10 PM
link   

What "such an object?"
A light in the sky? I would think it was a light in the sky and take it from there.
A small vehicle landing and little guys getting out of it? That might make me think they were extraterrestrial.

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 02:10 PM
link   

I believe these incidents are extra terrestrial craft.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join