It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anyone who thinks UFOs don't exist read this!!!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 04:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by SplitInfinity
I think that a Washington DC Newspaper Article and interview of people such as ... ... and J. Edgar Hoover

you had me until this bit

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 04:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Beavers

Look this up. Found in archives of the U.S. Dept. of Agriculture. Letters sent between J. Edgar Hoover and General Curtis LeMay....Hoover was demanding access to Materials as well as Remains that were recovered from the Roswell Incident...that were shipped to Wright Field which is now Wright Patterson AFB home to the U.S. Military's Division of Reverse Engineering.

General Curtis LeMay refused to allow Hoover access and this argument went all the way up to IKE and before that Truman. Ike was placed in control of creating an Agency and response team for E.T. Crashes and Recovery.

J.Edgar Hoover...perhaps one of the most POWERFUL MEN IN U.S. HISTORY....was told to LAY OFF and in no uncertain terms that if were to EVER bring up the subject again...he would be removed as FBI Chief. These Letters were discovered shortly after the FREEDOM OF INFORMATION ACT. These Files were last minute Hidden in an effort to hide large Paper Files that had been forgotten about and were not so easy to erase as a Computer File. LOOK IT UP! Split Infinity

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 04:34 AM
link   
I think to try to dismiss all evidence of observation of vehicles in the sky displaying capabilities far in excess of our present technology is not an objective, logical or intelligent argument. To attempt such an argument is folly and more fantastic than some of the incidents themselves.
I've studied military hardware ,especially aviation, and physics for many years and consider myself to be an objective logical observer. I've seen more than enough irrefutable evidence.

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 04:41 AM
link   
I think it's clear some people just don't want to see the evidence or reach any kind of conclusion because it's so weird and fantastic. I think this is understandable, it can be a bit disturbing and sometimes it's far easier to say no way that can't happen, I just can't believe it.

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 04:48 AM
link   
reply to post by SplitInfinity

I will look it up now, but have you heard of Project Bluebeam??? An initiative to FAKE alien invasions that was planned by people like Mr Hoover?

Surely if he's going to fake something this big, he's going to help produce fake memos and other fake things to support it?

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 04:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by JimTSpock
I think to try to dismiss all evidence of observation of vehicles in the sky displaying capabilities far in excess of our present technology is not an objective, logical or intelligent argument. To attempt such an argument is folly and more fantastic than some of the incidents themselves.
I've studied military hardware ,especially aviation, and physics for many years and consider myself to be an objective logical observer. I've seen more than enough irrefutable evidence.

There were presents under my tree every year as a kid. The doors were all locked and the chimney had been blocked for a century. There was no way santa could have EVER got into our house, but every xmas he did.

We even left out mince pies and they were eaten and my parents and other people I trust told me they could hear the hooves on the roof.

There is no other logical explanation, Father Christmas MUST exist.

---

This is how your argument currently sounds to me

edit on 22-8-2012 by Beavers because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 04:59 AM
link   
reply to post by JimTSpock

The US military and government definitely have classified information on the subject of UFOs,

Well of course they do! They created these machines don't you think they would have info on them? It's secret technology that has been around for decades. Tell me if you seen a UFO hovering above your house and you went out there and got some pics. Would you be able to tell who is driving the UFO? No...and people think its aliens lol. That's funny.

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 04:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Beavers

LOL.

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 05:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Beavers

I will look it up now, but have you heard of Project Bluebeam??? An initiative to FAKE alien invasions that was planned by people like Mr Hoover?

Surely if he's going to fake something this big, he's going to help produce fake memos and other fake things to support it?

This WAR between Hoover and LeMay was on going for years after as Hoover could do nothing and LeMay who is the founder of SAC as well famous for saying...BOMB THEM BACK TO THE STONE AGE!...had to get IKE to tell Hoover to stop having FBI operatives follow his every move as this was NATIONAL SECURITY and LeMay told Hoover if he caught him snooping around with some men LeMay would have them all SHOT!

Split Infinity

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 05:07 AM
link   

interesting, but again, if we're to remain impartial in the investigation, we have to assume this too could've been faked. Nothing like a pretend divide to help one conquer eh?

Got anything I can read that's good on this? My google search just found reports or reported memos, nothing real...
edit on 22-8-2012 by Beavers because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 06:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Beavers

if this is your sincere response, i am forced to wonder if you have actually read the source material this thread was intended to discuss.
have you actually read the reports? those links that Karl, i think, gave on the previous page?
how about, say, orkojoker's ufo education?
that something is going on that we do not understand really should just be accepted by now.
we SHOULD be figuring out what to do about it together.

a more apt analogy, as i see it, is if parents were adamant that santa is just a story
while they themselves were still totally mystified by that ninety-fifth present.

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 07:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Beavers

Again, in the Colonel's own words, when asked.... "do you still not believe?" "I answered that I didn't, that we needed more tests to believe that those things were flying disks. I had not seen any ship at that time. Only light, many and varied. I was still not satisfied."

Which Colonel said this and in which article I quoted? Save me some time, friend. I am not sure you watched what I sent you recently.

edit on 22-8-2012 by Jaellma because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 09:23 AM
link   
To me even the seasoned Ufologists get the same result as any amateur Ufologist,an elusive piece of evidence shown in a video or picture,bunch of ligths,and in some cases the aliens themselves running away from the camera,like they have no interest in the so call third kind encounter.........

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 10:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Jaellma

It's a quote from the guy in your video!!!

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 10:19 AM
link   
The entire UFO/ET crowd is faith-based.

Their entire belief system concerning lights in the sky requires utmost faith in eyewitness testimony, which as we all know is akin to believing ghost stories.

No ET, not now, probably not ever.

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 10:39 AM
link   
reply to post by DaTroof

Your entire argument is troll-based.

There's more than simple witness testimony, but you'd know that wouldn't you? There are multiple radar cases, but it's all just make-believe, right? There are tapes of air and ground observers seeing what the radars were registering, but none of that matters. Official studies by scientists have successively been stumped by rare examples of UFO incidents, but they were just easily fooled?

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 10:42 AM
link   
reply to post by decepticonLaura

Yeah lol, your analogy is more apt, but my point was that you're really only believing something just because it's written, or that you've been told it, rather than it actually being a fact! You don't have first hand proof of your own or even anything tangible from these other people's experiences to show us. Just like my Father Christmas tale

And yes, I have read that document!! Did you see how many times the word Hypothesis. is used or these bits?

What if UFOs are extraterrestrial?

Since the extraterrestrial origin of UFOs cannot be ruled out, it is therefore necessary to study

the hypothesis of extraterrestrial visitors. This hypothesis is of course unproven, but has far-reaching consequences

But my biggest alarm bell ringer?

The report stresses the importance, in the United States, of private independent associations. It mentions the briefing document Best Available Evidence [available from CUFOS—see publications page] sent in 1995 to a thousand personalities worldwide, and the Sturrock workshop in 1997, both sponsored by Lawrence Rockefeller

Oh really? So the family that owns the banks, the wars, the governments and all of us too is funding this report eh?

Definitely won't be anything to do with a war or controlling the little people then. 100% trusted source!

I want to believe as much as the next person, but sadly, this isn't my smoking gun

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 10:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Beavers

YES!!! Of course. This what he said BEFORE he and his crew ventured farther into the jungle where he witnessed the "football shaped" UFO which flew over and hovered over them at a very close range. It then turned off its light, was in an upright position, approx 70 - 100 meters in length, then slowly proceeded to go upwards before zooming off.

I suggest you go back and really watch that last video I posted and stop quoting stuff from when people just started their investigation as opposed to what they later saw in their investigation.

Seems you are deliberately trying to skewer the information given by these witnesses.

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kandinsky
reply to post by DaTroof

There's more than simple witness testimony, but you'd know that wouldn't you? There are multiple radar cases, but it's all just make-believe, right? There are tapes of air and ground observers seeing what the radars were registering, but none of that matters. Official studies by scientists have successively been stumped by rare examples of UFO incidents, but they were just easily fooled?

Still doesn't mean alien controlled craft, which is my point.

Way to completely disrespect a user with a reply that has nothing to do with my post.

Sure, things have entered airspace and/or been sighted that weren't identified (supposedly), but how does that equal aliens? It doesn't.

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kandinsky
reply to post by DaTroof

He has a point.

Are the testimonies of all these people that have seen demon's ghouls and ghosts, the virgin Mary, stigmata etc etc to be taken as seriously as all the these saying they've met ET?

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join