It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anyone who thinks UFOs don't exist read this!!!

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 06:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Beavers

I'm sure you have lots of friends at a Ugandan bank. Not surprised. LOL.
Not convinced? Not surprised with that either.
edit on 23-8-2012 by JimTSpock because: spelling

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 07:05 AM
link   
reply to post by JimTSpock

This is him...

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 07:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Beavers

That's really great. LOL.
Smart arse.

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 07:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Beavers

Typical skeptic. Ignore everything and start crapping on about something else. If we have ruled out everything else and have only one hypothesis left what do you think that means? For you nothing because you can't think for yourself and have to be spoon fed everything.

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 08:15 AM
link   
I think this thread has run it's course.
I'd like to thank the many entertaining and diverse contributors. Had a few laughs.

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 09:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by JimTSpock
reply to post by rigel4

I've heard all that before and I'm sure I know much more about military hardware than you. That is not at all a compelling argument.

This is where you lose all credibility by assuming to know what a random poster on the internet knows.

Regal4 gave answered your question to him with his opinion and your response is I know more than you.

That might cut it on the school playground but here makes one look not very mature.

Its beautiful to believe that life exists everywhere and some is visiting us but its a rather leap in logic to assume to know all there is about about man made technology and also saying the only possible conclusion is ET due to maneuvers performed.

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 10:32 AM
link   
reply to post by InhaleExhale

The basic tenets of the report do actually say. The compilers believe that there is enough evidence, in their eyes, to point to a technology that no-one on this Earth has and as such then the possibility of it being non earthly has to be investigated and future defence planning should at least take this into account. This has to be viewed in the light that, France and Britain were both more advanced, in terms of airframe design, during the 1950s and 1960s than any other country in the world.

Does this remind you of anything?

It was designed in Britain in 1952 and basically uses just about every piece of design tech the SR 71 utilises, in fact if you do some reading up on it, one can;t help but concluding the SR 71 is basically, a "knock off" of the Bristol 188. The French weren't far behind either, so this is not some technological backwater the report stems from rather, cutting edge when several of the key sightings studied happened.

You can argue semantics till the cows come home, in the end, the report effectively says. We accept the presence of unknown airframes in our skies and that they are very real objects. Our opinion is, given the maneuvers and performance these craft exhibit, we have to genuinely consider non human options as to their source.

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 10:33 AM
link   

This is a school playground.

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 11:47 AM
link   

I think the mods and other members would beg to differ.

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 12:03 PM
link   
reply to post by JimTSpock

I've come back to you on soooooo many points and given you other options and you've refused to even consider anything but aliens.

Every single bit of evidence you've offered has been anecdotal, not a single fact. That site could of been made by anyone (and looks like it was made by a 12 year old). You just believe everything you read and are gullible!

You've also failed to live up to your thread title and you just keep trying every sad trick in the book to turn this into a pissing contest rather than an intellectual debate about the possibility of these reports being based on any fact or not.

If here are aliens, we have no proof yet, and I'm not going to waste any time worrying about them until the evidence is better than 'I read it on a 12 year old's website, it must be true'.

Much love
edit on 23-8-2012 by Beavers because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 01:01 PM
link   

So your here just to stir the pot and not really discuss.

Good for you mate, Im out

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 07:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Beavers

To find the proof...you have to get copies of the Old Newspapers. This is easy enough. What is not so easy is getting the correct dates. There are several sites that will list these and ones will know if it is a B.S. site or not by the way the site is constructed. If you have to pay Money to join...it is B.S.

Still...all one has to do is look at the DC Newspaper Front Page and with a little effort...you will find HUGE HEADLINES about UFO FLYOVERS. They have not made finding the exact dates easy so in the Old Days...one could go to a Library and use MICROFICHE...and you could have several years of Newspaper Headlines at your fingers by simply moving the handle or roller. Now...you either need the exact date or year to be able to find the right Headlines...but it can be done...it is THERE! Split Infinity

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 01:07 AM
link   

edit on 24-8-2012 by bodybagPAT because: yup

sometimes, the way you all nick and nack with your pettiness, I wish a camera could do a close up of Dwight Schrute's computer on an episode of The Office, and you would be able to tell that he is on ATS, in the middle of commenting on a thread. I see some of your posts and think "Dwight Schrute would say that" Ridiculous.

And to the main poster, of course theirs aliens. They are going to get us all one day, one by one if they have too. As I get older I could see the possibility that in the past there have been brilliant alien species, and will be in the future, but at this current moment in time we could be the only living sentient species all across the entire universe. But I still think we are an aliens reality tv show or theyre going to kill us all.
edit on 24-8-2012 by bodybagPAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 02:35 AM
link   
reply to post by SplitInfinity

This just proves it was written in the newspaper tho mate.

I doesn't prove the reporter hadn't been paid to lie or wasn't looking for a bit of attention!

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 03:14 AM
link   
The truth is still hidden, what's on the internet is not all they know about UFOs. Nor are any released documents like the ones by the British MoD month ago or by CIA - this was just a trick 'You see we are not hiding anything?'

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 11:42 AM
link   
ufo''s exist.....only aliens not....the illuminati want's all people to believe in aliens....it is part of the game and weak will fall fore this....even the cia claim's now that aliens are real pfuwhoeahahaha.....

Btw ufo's are like cars there chance in time....

In 1930 ufo's look like ufo's from the 30's....

Btw ufo's from now look like how we think there look in 2012....it can't happen that ufo's from the 30's flying in 2012 ....

Sorry fore my english i'm from the netherlands laterz

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 12:02 PM
link   
Some people couldn't believe in aliens even if one bit them on their arse.

I just want real proof before I believe.

And in more than twenty years, all I've seen are argumentation and claims.

edit on 24-8-2012 by EvilSadamClone because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 08:02 PM
link   
thankyou for information

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 08:16 PM
link   
EDIT: Sorry. This post was mean-spirited, and i felt bad after i said it. So now it's gone. Carry on, nothing to see here....
edit on 24-8-2012 by Maroboduus because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 12:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Beavers
reply to post by SplitInfinity

This just proves it was written in the newspaper tho mate.

I doesn't prove the reporter hadn't been paid to lie or wasn't looking for a bit of attention!

I come from a U.S. Military Family so this may be difficult for you to relate to but these Flyovers were EXTREMELY BIG NEWS. So big that the members of my family who were and still are in the U.S. Air Force still remember or in the case of the younger family members...know about this because the Older Generation of Veterans both in and not in my family have talked about it and let them know about it.

The U.S. Population is a population of over 300 Million People of which just about every family has or has had a family member serve in the U.S. Military. Then there are the families who have members who work for companies who either supply the U.S. Military in one form or another with a variety of goods and supplies or equipment to people who provide a service to the U.S. Military.

The U.S. Military is MASSIVE in the way it is set up as you not only have Warriors but the support systems to supply those Warriors. I have often read posts that talk about the number of Soldiers in the Chinese Military. The thing is that these numbers are strictly Soldiers and without a Supply/Support Chain for the purpose of POWER PROJECTION...those Chinese Soldiers may as well be stranded on Gilligan's Island. The U.S. Military System of Support is larger than the Economies of most European Nations.

So when Washington DC AIRSPACE is violated...IN MASS by E.T. Craft for WEEKS day and night...in to separate decades. This is not something that be dismissed as a News Corp. being paid to write about it. Hundreds of Thousands saw these events. Look Up ARMING OF F-104 STARFIGHTER WITH AIR TO AIR NUCLEAR WARHEADED MISSILE. Split Infinity

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join