It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anyone who thinks UFOs don't exist read this!!!

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 01:39 AM
link   
And to add further to my point - let's say that there are no 'more secret' documents with better pictures than the one they released and what they released is really all they got. Does it mean they are so not interesting and if this is all they have, they cannot identify enemy, spy aircraft? This sounds ridiculous.

In order to not be of alien origin, they should know what it is.. in order to not know what it is.. some of them should have been too evasive but there is no way to never get caught. So my point - they either know and have more documents, or they made them themselves because there is no way they don't know.

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 01:39 AM
link   
edit on 23-8-2012 by Imtor because: ADD 20 SECOND COOLDOWN BETWEEN POSTS TO AVOID THAT

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 01:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Orkojoker
reply to post by ZetaRediculian

I don't mean to nit pick - and if there's is an alternate accepted spelling that I'm not aware of, my apologies - but if you're going to keep using that term I just want to point out that it's "psycho-social".
thanks. just typing fast. Point taken.

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 01:54 AM
link   

Stories? So the Cometa report is just a "story" is it?
You don't seem to have any comprehension of the concepts, reasoning or content of the Cometa report. Did you even read any of it? Even someone with your extremely limited knowledge and reasoning skills says the best I can do is maybe it's ET, which isn't bad.

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 02:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by JimTSpock

Stories? So the Cometa report is just a "story" is it?
You don't seem to have any comprehension of the concepts, reasoning or content of the Cometa report. Did you even read any of it? Even someone with your extremely limited knowledge and reasoning skills says the best I can do is maybe it's ET, which isn't bad.
What I read was a lot of your posts and quite frankly what I read was silly. I'm not really interested in an exchange like this. Seems like you have bought into some of the misconceptions, publicity and hype. Thats been pointed out. You are not interested in any actual discussion. Thats clear. maybe you need to do some reading yourself. I made some points. you haven't

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 02:22 AM
link   

You say maybe it's all a mass hallucination or a mass delusion or some "psysho-social" process or maybe it's ET. Your all over the place with no reasoning or logic or evidence at all and don't refer to any specific incident or material.

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 02:44 AM
link   

You say maybe it's all a mass hallucination or a mass delusion or some "psysho-social" process or maybe it's ET. Your all over the place with no reasoning or logic or evidence at all and don't refer to any specific incident or material.

Yet you are content to make a declaration without equally sufficient evidence. Do you see what he is getting at?

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 02:51 AM
link   
reply to post by DeadSeraph

The point of this thread is to challenge the Cometa report. That is the material and evidence I've cited. I don't have anything to say against this material and it seems no one else can produce a compelling argument against it either.

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 03:10 AM
link   
Excerpt from the Cometa report summary.

"In the same chapter global explanatory hypotheses are studied next. Hoaxes are rare and easily detected. Some nonscientific theories are discarded, such as conspiracy and manipulation by very secret, powerful groups. Also rejected are parapsychological phenomena, and collective hallucinations. The hypothesis of secret weapons is also regarded as very improbable, as is "intoxication" or hysteria at the time of the Cold War, along with natural phenomena.

We are then left with various extraterrestrial hypotheses."

I agree with the report.

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 03:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by DeadSeraph

Yet you are content to make a declaration without equally sufficient evidence. Do you see what he is getting at?
finally a point but not a good one. what I was looking for was a discussion. what i got was a lot of insults. which is fine. And no, I don't see what he's getting at. You can basically say the same thing for ETH. ......and to have a discussion about a topic that is 100% perception without knowing anything about how people perceive is ludacris. I don't think I made any declarations. I said what I believed based on what I see here. So saying some sightings may be ET but believing most are due to something else is flawed logic and all over the place? By that standard the Cometta report is flawed and all over the place. why can't I make blanket statements of what I believe? Why not quote what I say and point out what is flawed. so pick a specific incident. maybe i can clarify what I'm trying to say. maybe we can discuss specific evidence or incidents. I came looking to learn something and get different perspectives. Instead I get retarded insults and spell checked. The point that he is trying to make about me is actually what he is doing. its the tactic someone uses when they have nothing. I am not going to get the discussion that I was looking for and Im really not interested in a pissing contest.

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 03:49 AM
link   

reply to post by DeadSeraph

The point of this thread is to challenge the Cometa report. That is the material and evidence I've cited. I don't have anything to say against this material and it seems no one else can produce a compelling argument against it either.
oh i thought this was a pissing contest. my mistake.

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 05:24 AM
link   
reply to post by JimTSpock

I have pretty good evidence that Mongolia exists.

There's pictures of it all over the internet, millions of people that class themselves as Mongolian and, should I wish to, I could get in a plane and go there.

No imagination is required.... I'm able to prove or disprove Mongolia myself any time I want to.

I can't do that with these, albeit wonderful, stories, because there is zero physical evidence to even start to prove it.

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 05:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Beavers

And with that post you've convinced me it's all a hoax. I'm being sarcastic.

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 05:51 AM
link   

I'm sure I know much more about military hardware than you.

Know or believe this time mate?

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 05:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by ZetaRediculian
yes...let the anger flow through you...feel its power.

favourite post of the day ♥
edit on 23-8-2012 by Beavers because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 06:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jaellma

Sure you're skeptical. I was too, probably much more than you, but when 6 grown, mostly highly educated, folks see pretty much the same thing, I am sure you can rule out hallucination. I am sure you would agree.

I agree, but I still can't rule out that you just might be full of #

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 06:05 AM
link   

In this thread I have to say I haven't seen a single point which would even begin to start a compelling argument against the material I've cited. No shame in that I couldn't do it either! Maybe some kind of conspiracy but no one has offered anything on that which is even plausible let alone credible. Only a few posts seem capable of comprehending the concept of observed craft performing maneuvers beyond our technological limit and what that infers.

I have some friends from a Ugandan Bank who need to get rid of $1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 cash prize monies, but just need you send them $5k upfront to get the funds cleared.

THEY ARE GOING TO LOVE YOU

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 06:09 AM
link   

Seriously I thought the mass delusion theory was pretty hilarious. I swear all the time didn't mean any offense.

You need to study hypnotism and hallucinogenics then.

Milton Eriksson would be a good place to start.

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 06:27 AM
link   

do you know what the word hypotheses means?

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 06:30 AM
link   

I don't want to convince you, I wouldn't possibly know where to start with the 'truth'.

I just want you to understand that what you have presented so far requires faith rather than fact and that I am not convinced by it

edit on 23-8-2012 by Beavers because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join