It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mother obsessed with 3 fallen angel statues but dont want any Bible or Jesus Cross .. WTH

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 09:30 PM
link   
reply to post by j.r.c.b.

thanks for your reply

keeping our distance is not a choice for me
my mom and half italian dad were very severe when i was young
had many slap behind the head lol
i was punished very often for nothing .. because i answered back to my mom lol
or didnt push back the button stop on the microwave to display the time
no slipers in the house .. coming back home to late etc ..
i can assure you i have forgive them for all the uncessary punitions

my half brother had a more easy life (will never be jealous of that)
its like they are scared of him because he has a huge loud voice lol
he could insult them and show them the finger and nothing.. father say "thats my boy"
but in my times if i was to show them a finger ..i would be locked up for 1 week

i have completely forgive them for any bad treatments and know i was a energetic kid
probably the reason why they sent me 3 yrs with the nuns in the forest

life can be very mysterious sometimes .. but everyone has a destiny
been working my ass off for 15 yrs in many places
all of my experiences made me stronger and appreciate more life then ever
learned that sometimes to have Faith you need a little push

yes this is extremely personal .. never talked about this on ATS before
but i feel it was time to speak about those things .. we are in 2012 after all
maybe it will help people in the same position has me

thank you all for not turning this thread into a joke
every words are coming from my heart

edit on 8/21/2012 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 09:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

Maybe I should rephrase what I said above to include not discussing religion, 911, any other conspiracy theories, or politics with them for a while.

I know that I get upset when people start preaching 911 truth to me. I personally don't believe that our government was involved outside of their normal ineptitude and bureaucracy. Inept at stopping it, held up the evidence in the bureaucracy, and inept at writing a report about it. Again, this like all other world events, was predestined. Does it really matter who was behind it?

Trust in God, don't try to control everything, and save everyone. Everyone will end up a lot happier in the long run. God wants you to put your faith in him, not in your own personal knowledge, or conspiracy theories. If you're worried abut your parents, then pray about it, and trust God to handle the situation.

Make sense?

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 07:59 AM
link   
This is a very interesting thread, Ben81 very cool being interested in your mom, many people don't care enough

I'm just throwing a few thoughts out there, use or don't use as you wish

You have a whole bunch of options, starting with whether you believe this to be "religious" or "mundane".

Starting with mundane, maybe it's just an old lady being an old lady. As others have pointed out old people get strange sometimes
No offense, you have to consider that. But i believe you have, and posted anyway ... so moving on.

If you want to look at this from a christian perspective, you have to take the bible 100%. The RC church is nothing more than the "christian" face of paganism, which is the old religion to baal, synchronous with sun and devil worship. This thread would be meaningless, you wouldn't even have posted, if it weren't for the suspiciously hostile reaction to something christian, that's not an accident.

Your mom has broken all the biblical rules, now as stupid as "no graven images" sounds, it's possible to imbue things like that with different types of energy, regardless of what you believe. This energy will affect you as long as the object is around, perhaps some other "laws" were really to protect us? Like not consulting mediums.

It's a long way from energised statues to demons, and that, but i don't think you'll argue about "evil spirits" and their effect on humans, and the apparent desire to hurt people, usually through self destructive behaviour.

Clearly you've hit on a raw nerve, you can either avoid it, and leave it ENTIRELY up to God, or you can investigate it, like a sore tooth. Don't worry about the statues, or what they may mean, that's all irrelevant to your problem. I'll admit to curiosity about how they look, but honestly, if i were you i'd break them by accident, if i was SURE they were to blame. Problem is, if that was the problem, the statues would not be the only items in the house. So don't break them yet

Defcon gave great advice though, everything else asides, just listen to your mom, and talk to her, that's always a great idea. And pray.

peace

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 11:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

You say...
"my half father sliped one night after i spoke him about the mason
he then was all surprise that i knew about them
and he sliped that in italia he was offered to be part of the masson by someone
when he was studying to be a doc "

I am not sure why the Masons would worry you. The majority of masons who have lodges in most towns everywhere, are simply people invited to join, they do all kinds of good things in town, look at a Mason website.

Anyone who knows a mason who likes them will be invited to join.

If there is a secret group at the top, the main group knows nothing of this, it is just a club to them.

I actually do not see anything wrong with your family. Many people get angry and stand up for themselves if they pay for bad food or the neighbors dog poops in their yard. They often respond like your Mother. Very common!

Being in the medical profession makes people harder, they see death all the time, my Aunt was a nurse, she drank quit a lot when off work...drinking is not a sign of being possessed but often people relieving stress. She seemed angry all the time, I think it helps because otherwise as they lose patients they would be depressed instead, it is a normal coping mechanism in the medical profession.

Medical business is stress! they sound totally normal to me!

Did it ever occur to you she just likes the statues? Finds them beautiful and not the main part being religious significance?

You may be sounding quit ill to them, constantly talking of bringing crosses over and bibles.

As for the medium, I know many many Catholics and they many of them gone to see psychics hoping to hear from lost loved ones or to see that there really is an afterlife or hoping to see something good in their future. They may not believe what they are told but most of us have experimented with such things.

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 11:58 AM
link   
Well you must admit, to a non mason (though my father/uncle may have lied when they said they chose not to join, I have my reasons by the way and won't go into them here), when he discusses this increasing negativity taking over his mother and a very specific lamp, and mentions his step dad as having possible masonic connections, there are many ways the thread could go, it has a kind of paramormal, metaphysics feel to it, which is why I read it, and also, when its your mother, it hits your soul and you hope everything is going to work out for her to be freed from any negativity.

Then, in a few short pages, alot of odd posts. Thats all I can say. Trying to downplay the lamp, and its meaning and of course the mason apologetics as well. Interesting.

Where there is smoke there is fire. And its obvious to me this involves masonic things, and msytery school ideas, and there is a way to help family in need, aside from being there for them, keeping the door to communication open, being a good example of helping others, altruism, equality, being a servant not ruler/leader/special one, so that door needs to be kept open always.

But then I would take this into meditation.

Two things that to me enable us to help others, are, meditation, heart chakra meditation, for example, and also waking up, detoxing the pineal and striving to connect with our own Larger Expanded Soul, and abilities. Because something dark cannot overcome the connection to Infinite Soul/Light/Goodness. Ever! They're not equal paths and never will be. One is scarsity and one is abundance.

For the simplest method of waking up, this post:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Before sleep and meditation, shared with me by a friend who received a breakthrough that night!

---I want to remember all my past lives

---I want to remember how to use my abilities

---I want to remember who I really am

---I want to remember all those that are around me, above me and watch over me

---I want to remember what I came here

---then I said I want to remember how to heal, fly and move things to help people if I am ready to do so.

---then I said
- to help people
- teach people
-save people
- so like a real super man

---I also said to my HS
-: I might not remember who you are or maybe I have seen you but I did not remember seeing you
- But it is my duty to remember everything and help those in need of help and the planet

-I kept saying
- I might not remember or I might have seen you but don't remember what you look lik
- But I can feel you and know that you are there for me every step of the way

Not to mention, raising frequency, open heart, open mind, turning negative thoughts around and trying to foster positive helpful relatiohships with others, selfless.

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 12:01 PM
link   
The other day we went out to a Mexican Restaurant we had not been to before. we don't go out often it is a treat.

We ordered our favorite which is the most expensive usually too. The Fajitas. The food was horrible. it was wet and soggy, it was about 1/3 canned spinach! it tasted like soup without broth. Not only was it NOT good, it was NOT even Mexican!

So when they asked how was the food...guess what I said "fine".!!!!
How stupid it that! i wish i had been tough enough to say what your Mother did because then all the people after me may not have paid 30.00$ for garbage! maybe they would have changed the food!

I have some advice, it comes from great amount of experience. Stop looking for evil and it will stop looking for you. you will stop doing what you should not and that is judging people.

Angels and Demons was a fictitious movie.

As far as the cross, I personally see an instrument of death when I see it. Also being on this website you surely know the cross symbol is very much more ancient then Jesus and has many meanings from long gone non Christians. The Masons use the cross symbol by the way.

You spent time in the forest with Nuns, I am sure it has effected you and how you see the world, but theirs it not reality.

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 12:05 PM
link   
Heart Chakra meditation: this is surprising in its empathetic connection, pre Telepathy actually, or real Telepathy, in what it can achieve, and you can tailor it to anything. Talking to a loved one, long distance, sending Love and Encouragement, Asking Forgiveness, even if they have passed on, sending healing, and even just trying to have a break through and see through their eyes, understand them, walk in their footsteps, and even to imagine, when did you last see them smile from the heart and eyes, what is their passionsn/interests, what truly makes them happy? Etc.

And, you can even take bigger questions to their HS, and use your imagination if needed or if their HS is playing peek a boo with you, for that is common, as this is beyond the veil and yet we're certainly allowed to seek, but pour out the situation to Higher Self and then ask how to help, go zenmind.

A simple technique to do this is. Now long method, is to watch a youtube video and do a meditation to open all the Chakra petals or notes, maybe 10 minute one. What often happens is when I quickly see the higher elements of what these Chakras mean, and then make positive affirmations for their healing (and always have my positive statements given as prayer and give thanks for this), and will see the colored lights streaming out one by one, to form a rainbow, and what usually happens is for some reason, the colors start to dance, and become even musical notes.

Anyway, the short form:

Fold your hands over your heart, and feel the beat, rythm, and then relax and breathe slow, deep, but comfy. And sense your rhythm Relax. Do this for 5-10 minutes. Then, see this wonderful healing life giving green or pink, light energy flowing from your heart througout all your body, and beyond to fill and bubble your auric field as well.

Then you can take anyone, say your mother, and really at first spend time walking in her footsteps, carrying any burden she may have, feeling her sorrows, noting what makes her happy, when she is really being herself. And then start to talk to her, and encourage, her awarness, that she wake up and remember she is Love and Light/Lightness, and came to shine her light, to grow bigger, and then just keep telling her you believe in her that she is going to overcome everything, see through it, deprogram, see through all the illusions and distortions here.

Overtime, doing this, she will be strengthened and affected.

Don't be surprised if she phones soon after you start this too.

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 12:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

Some people try to get their 'ego' boosted by things that are risque. Some people do adventurous exciting things like going on wilderness adventures...

Some people are more attracted to darker aspects of the ego, like treating other people a certain way that has a level of intentional maliciousness, or an intentional ignorance to the previous (Either way, it sounds like she is aware enough to know she is behaving wrongfully). If she is not aware, someone needs to not only tell her that maybe what she does in situations is wrong, but it may take a level of spiritual (emotional) output to get it through to her. Perhaps a very meaningful letter or note? Professional help like a therapist is probably best.

As for the fallen angel aspects, just more symbolism to reinforce the ego construction she (and whatever, or whoever else) has created within her mind.

Hope that helps.

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
Well you must admit, to a non mason (though my father/uncle may have lied when they said they chose not to join, I have my reasons by the way and won't go into them here), when he discusses this increasing negativity taking over his mother and a very specific lamp, and mentions his step dad as having possible masonic connections, there are many ways the thread could go, it has a kind of paramormal, metaphysics feel to it, which is why I read it, and also, when its your mother, it hits your soul and you hope everything is going to work out for her to be freed from any negativity.

Then, in a few short pages, alot of odd posts. Thats all I can say. Trying to downplay the lamp, and its meaning and of course the mason apologetics as well. Interesting.

Where there is smoke there is fire. And its obvious to me this involves masonic things, and msytery school ideas, and there is a way to help family in need, aside from being there for them, keeping the door to communication open, being a good example of helping others, altruism, equality, being a servant not ruler/leader/special one, so that door needs to be kept open always.

But then I would take this into meditation.

Two things that to me enable us to help others, are, meditation, heart chakra meditation, for example, and also waking up, detoxing the pineal and striving to connect with our own Larger Expanded Soul, and abilities. Because something dark cannot overcome the connection to Infinite Soul/Light/Goodness. Ever! They're not equal paths and never will be. One is scarsity and one is abundance.

For the simplest method of waking up, this post:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Before sleep and meditation, shared with me by a friend who received a breakthrough that night!

---I want to remember all my past lives

---I want to remember how to use my abilities

---I want to remember who I really am

---I want to remember all those that are around me, above me and watch over me

---I want to remember what I came here

---then I said I want to remember how to heal, fly and move things to help people if I am ready to do so.

---then I said
- to help people
- teach people
-save people
- so like a real super man

---I also said to my HS
-: I might not remember who you are or maybe I have seen you but I did not remember seeing you
- But it is my duty to remember everything and help those in need of help and the planet

-I kept saying
- I might not remember or I might have seen you but don't remember what you look lik
- But I can feel you and know that you are there for me every step of the way

Not to mention, raising frequency, open heart, open mind, turning negative thoughts around and trying to foster positive helpful relatiohships with others, selfless.

Afraid I neither see the smoke or the fire? The Stepfather mentions once he was invited into the masons...like many thousands of people every year are? What else did the guy do? he didn't want someone pushing him to put up crosses and have a bible? That makes this about Masons?

The lamps? Angel lamps, do you know how many people have those. My Catholic friends ALL have them. Some are god awful gold and very tacky! She likes them, why is that a problem? it is not, until someone starts thinking..wow is she possessed?

I love a good conspiracy but I do not see it!

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 12:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Char-Lee

You don't have to, I do, very much so. The thread got heavy with intrigue.

Anyway, back to Mom and all that is important in life, Family and lending a helping hand, we affect a lot more people than we think and everyone has more than enough ability to shine through the darkness, so with family interceding, she won't be overcome even if it seems that way in the illusion/dream until the last second of her life, she won't be overcome, for this is all illusion.

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 02:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

This kind of reminds me of my situation with my grandmother on my Father's side of the family. While there were very many good qualities I admired about her, she spent very many years of her life very quick to anger, very negative and petty and even racist.

I tried talking to her for decades and I could not change her mean and petty ways. So a friend told me just to give the situation over to God, in prayer. So I did. I told God I am at the end of what I as a human can do but I trusted in his ability to change hearts and work miracles. I talked often on the phone and visited my gran the year before she died and found that she was a completely changed person! At that point she had only love in her heart for all people and was very kind to everybody. It was such a huge and fundamental change, I consider it a miracle. When she died, I was at peace knowing she had been purified as much as a person could be.

I have had other conflicts with other people I love and so far praying about the situation has helped very much, and often settled the problems entirely. Some people say praying is the same as doing nothing, but I disagree. For people of faith, it is a powerful thing to do. Sometimes it is the only thing left to do. God encourages us to lay our burdens on him, so don't hesitate to do so. In this world I will take every friend I can get, even the "invisible sky friend" and if that opens me to ridicule, so be it.

Keep in your mind a visualization of how you would like your mother to be a more positive person. That will help you in your day to day dealings with her. When she hands you a lot of negativity, think to yourself how she may act someday when she has embraced a more positive outlook. Keep imagining the wonderful person she could become. It is important that you stay positive. It's a good thing for your own well being, so that her negativity can never spread and poison you.

My other grandmother had dementia. Unfortunately if you are dealing with the early signs of dementia in your mother, there is not much you can do and nothing at all you can do to change her. Just be reassured God won't judge anything she says or does with a physically diseased mind. The good part of her soul may already reside with him. I came to believe that was the case for my senile grandmother.

I don't know what to tell you about your father. It is not clear to me if you have a specific concern about him. He sounds very materialistic, so if that bothers you, by all means pray about it. But I don't think any good can come from repeatedly confronting him about it. I personally would not maintain a dialogue with someone who hurls profanity at me. I can understand you probably annoyed and insulted him, but it seems to me an adult would find better ways of expressing his displeasure. If he can't, I wouldn't put myself out there for more abuse.

I wouldn't worry about the statues. There is no way of knowing if they are negative. They probably are, if you are getting a bad feeling from them. If the opportunity ever presents itself to be rid of them, by all means take it, just to save the world from more cheesy bad art! But God can overcome anything, if you ask. Conversely, evil doesn't need statues to do its dirty work. The war between good and evil will always surpass the physical constraints of this world. Negativity is always coming at us from multiple sources.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join