Mother obsessed with 3 fallen angel statues but dont want any Bible or Jesus Cross .. WTH

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 07:02 PM
link   
If your step father is a mason, and the angels are making masonic hand signals, the kind that mean: NWO, the end of one cycle and the beginning of another, considering the masonic tie, why choose to believe in the Italian superstition. Seems to me they probably come from him. And she's being influenced by the stuff he's into.

nwothesis.blogspot.ca...

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 07:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by defcon5
reply to post by Ben81

I think that WE make up the meanings of many of these signs, not God. Which is why the same hand gesture can mean a different thing depending on the culture, and the time period. There is nothing in the bible, of which I am aware, stating that any hand sign is considered bad. Its only in modern times that this sign has come to be associated with anything evil.

i agree .. the hand signs are very popular in the modern society
but they have come from somewhere
im sure many people make them up thinking its something
when it mean the total opposite .. its possible

You mother might also simply own the statues because she likes the art, not because of any religious significance of them. I can pretty much guarantee that they are copies of some older art, and you should search around and try and find what the originals were, and what they meant.

i agree .. already though about that but there is so many oddities in her
she like art and expensive stuff yes .. but no religious item in the house except those statues
they costed a lot

Additionally, Roman Catholicism tends to place religious significance on people other then God, such as angles, saints, Mary, etc... So its not uncommon to see things that Christians of other religions consider to be idols in the homes of members of Catholicism.

We know the holy land and Vatican and many churchs are compromised .. easy to see that today
they teach more hate then anything .. thats why there is so many radical believer
thinking they do the right things when they are not

Also many folks do not like Crucifixes... Though normally Roman Catholics do, but others see them as re-crucifying Christ. It is a reproduction of a torturous death sentience device after all.

i agree to that .. very plausible
but most Christians thinks the Cross and the Bible are the most religious symbols
thats why there is a cross on the bible itself

i have open to the possibility that i might be wrong .. and overreact a bit with those fallen angels
but what if im right .. this is what im looking for .. the truth nothing else

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 07:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
If your step father is a mason, and the angels are making masonic hand signals, the kind that mean: NWO, the end of one cycle and the beginning of another, considering the masonic tie, why choose to believe in the Italian superstition. Seems to me they probably come from him. And she's being influenced by the stuff he's into.

nwothesis.blogspot.ca...

what make me thinks that
is she went to do medium session .. paying someone to see her futur etc

if i knew better .. this is occultism frolling the kabal
seaking answer from the paranormal is strickly forbidden by God himself
apparently she learned stuff while going to see that medium
one thing she dont like to talk about .. is about that medium she went .. how odd

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by DerepentLEstranger
reply to post by Ben81

ummm

other than the sign of the horns [which has been explained to you]
how do you know they are Fallen angels?

edit on 21-8-2012 by DerepentLEstranger because: (no reason given)

They are feminin Angels

not that i have something about the feminin lol

and they make the sign with the 2 middle join together
3 statue = 6 hands
5 of them making the same sign
coincidential ? .. i dont think so

will picture them with my phone next time i go to the house
edit on 8/21/2012 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Good question.
I was going to ask this myself before we got sort of on a tangent about the hand gestures.

Since I sort of doubt that these were custom made for her, they must be based on other pieces of art. We just need to find out what that art is, and where/when it came from.

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 07:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

this is occultism frolling the kabal

God himself??!?!

Which book are you refering to?

It wouldn't happen to be the same one that says "death to witches, fortune tellers gays" etc etc would it?

Perhaps you meant to say forbidden by "the bible"?

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 07:25 PM
link   
Sometimes we don't have the answers or solutions to help our loved ones. Pray about this. God is the Divine Physician.

Could you sit down and watch a faith related movie with her?

There is a very good movie about St. Francis of Assisi, an oldie; Song of Bernadette, The Passion of the Christ....
I enjoyed this one that is available at youtube, www.youtube.com...

I feel for you. I know how it feels to wonder about your parent's soul.

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 07:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Akragon
reply to post by Ben81

this is occultism frolling the kabal

God himself??!?!

Which book are you refering to?

It wouldn't happen to be the same one that says "death to witches, fortune tellers gays" etc etc would it?

Perhaps you meant to say forbidden by "the bible"?

you need to understand the reason why behind this rule
because it can open portals and bad entities can make you believe stuff and give you info

saw recently somehwere that apparently God say it was not recommanded even forbiden
it do make sense for a lot of reasons .. you need to believe in the after life to understand
how dangerous it can be to seek answer from mediums who can channel dark things

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 07:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

I understand the reasoning behind said rule... i also understand many rules from the OT were put in place to prevent people from questioning so called "authorities"...

Not all "entities" that people speak to from "the other side" are evil or dark as you put it...

And besides that, any one who understands Jesus would could not be fooled by a dark "entity"

Especially the one posing as God in the OT...

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 07:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by sad_eyed_lady
Sometimes we don't have the answers or solutions to help our loved ones. Pray about this. God is the Divine Physician.

Could you sit down and watch a faith related movie with her?

There is a very good movie about St. Francis of Assisi, an oldie; Song of Bernadette, The Passion of the Christ....
I enjoyed this one that is available at youtube, www.youtube.com...

I feel for you. I know how it feels to wonder about your parent's soul.

Thank you
this is exactly why im written this thread .. even risking being ridiculised
i know whats important for me more then ever
im scare for her soul and its difficult with her
she is so easy to read but not at all if you know what i mean
i though i hard a hard head .. but her its worst
the only point in common we got is our stubornness

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 07:36 PM
link   
Well the actual angels concerning the NWO cycle and the devil's horns sign is Appollyon from Revelations, 9/11. And that is also related to 9/11 and 777/21, etc.

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 07:42 PM
link   
Hi Ben,

Are you trying to tell us that your mother is possessed?I hope i'm wrong,but from what you are saying this is what i'm getting.

Having bad behaviour and not like religion doesn't make a person possessed by a demon or whatever.She might have personal issues with your father and she reacts that way.Actually there are numerous reasons,as to why she behaves like that.

Maybe she even reacts to your overzealous to give her a cross and a bible.Maybe she wants you to stop annoying her with religion.

I speak from personal experience.My mother is very religious and because i'm not she thinks the same thing.She even brought me a priest to read some kind of an exorcism to send the evil spirits away.

So before you go and jump into conclusions about your mother's status,ask her if she has problems(real problems),if everything is ok at home,if her health is alright.You know stuff like that.Maybe you will get answers that will surprise you.

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 07:45 PM
link   

reply to post by Ben81

I understand the reasoning behind said rule... i also understand many rules from the OT were put in place to prevent people from questioning so called "authorities"...

Not all "entities" that people speak to from "the other side" are evil or dark as you put it...

And besides that, any one who understands Jesus would could not be fooled by a dark "entity"

i agree .. there is 2 "authorities"
but the real authorities are the Angels .. you know the good side

they will never intervene unless your are dying or in danger from a dark entitie
but the point i am .. i see my mother sliping away in the wrong direction
i was always wondering .. even my 22 yrs old brother
why she is always so negative
i realise that it was maybe those fallen angels faults
try to replace them with new lamps to see if her behavior change
but no .. after 15 yrs they are still there from the moment they bought the house
now that i think i know what they are .. they annoye me
i cant just go destroy them lol .. because she will come destroy my stuff
she can make huge crysis .. screaming like a devil till she is all red cursing and insulting names with threats

thats why im now looking to see what give her so much bad energy
its unatural .. im a ATS member for a long time
its easy to debate here LOL
but with my mother ,.. she is always rights and we are all wrong
is she cursed or what .. she cant find peace at all or a certain balance in her life

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 07:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Phantom traveller

Nop not posessed lol
she dont have any dilated pupils and she can look me in the eye with normal eyes

i just think something in the house is giving her bad energy
she is still the same since she moved there
thinking it was her dreamed house she have diserved all her life
the first day in the house she put those damn angel near her bed
it was like the first thing she did

she dont have any problem .. she is retired
more alone yes ..husband working each day
thats why she have 3 cats with 2 little dogs with her
she is compulsive with attention and can get bored real quick
or she start drinkink .. seems to suffer from depression
the obsession and drinking with the husband always working
but doing 4-5 vacation trip a yrs .. thats what she like the best
i do find her more positive aways from the house
aways from those evil statues

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 07:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

All this symbolism that you are mentioning is fairly recent in terms of history and the bible (last 1500 years). Angels are frequently depicted as females because they are supposed to be beautiful. I believe that this began during the Renaissance. The idea that the devil has horns is also a development from the art of the Renaissance period. Nowhere in the Bible does it state that the devil has horns.

As a matter of fact the Devil is described as being quite beautiful, a fallen being of light. He is also described in the bible in terms of being a snake, and a lion. However, the lion was a description of his actions, not his appearance.

2 Corinthians 11:14
And no wonder, for Satan himself masquerades as an angel of light.

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 07:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ben81

reply to post by Ben81

i agree .. there is 2 "authorities"
but the real authorities are the Angels .. you know the good side

they will never intervene unless your are dying or in danger from a dark entitie
but the point i am .. i see my mother sliping away in the wrong direction
i was always wondering .. even my 22 yrs old brother
why she is always so negative
i realise that it was maybe those fallen angels faults
try to replace them with new lamps to see if her behavior change
but no .. after 15 yrs they are still there from the moment they bought the house
now that i think i know what they are .. they annoye me
i cant just go destroy them lol .. because she will come destroy my stuff
she can make huge crysis .. screaming like a devil till she is all red cursing and insulting names with threats

thats why im now looking to see what give her so much bad energy
its unatural .. im a ATS member for a long time
its easy to debate here LOL
but with my mother ,.. she is always rights and we are all wrong
is she cursed or what .. she cant find peace at all or a certain balance in her life

Im glad you didn't take what i said personally... many here do.

I would look to the influences she has in her life... perhaps shes unhappy with her job, or even her relationship?

Many people get "depressed" because their life didn't turn out quite the way they expected it to...

You can't blame it on statues or lack of crosses in the house... though we are definatly a product of our environment... such things have no power unless she gives that object power... Which is the same as these "evil spirits" you speak of... they only have the power they are given.

My advice would be to sit her down and talk with her about what is bothering her in her life... find out her frustrations and concerns... and reassure her that she has your support.

Breaking things will only make things worse by the way ...lol

Love is always the best approach

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 07:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by defcon5
reply to post by Ben81

All this symbolism that you are mentioning is fairly recent in terms of history and the bible (last 1500 years). Angels are frequently depicted as females because they are supposed to be beautiful. I believe that this began during the Renaissance. The idea that the devil has horns is also a development from the art of the Renaissance period. Nowhere in the Bible does it state that the devil has horns.

As a matter of fact the Devil is described as being quite beautiful, a fallen being of light. He is also described in the bible in terms of being a snake, and a lion. However, the lion was a description of his actions, not his appearance.

2 Corinthians 11:14
And no wonder, for Satan himself masquerades as an angel of light.

I again agree with you
your last sentence describs everything

the devil being described has being beautiful .. a pure deceiver
the confuse souls always fall in his so many trap
blindly thinks they are doing the right thing
i know it is not my mother fault .. thats why i still have hope for her
one day she will maybe see why she is always so negative all the time
a good start will be to get rid of those damn fallen angels that she like so much

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 08:12 PM
link   
The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

Thank you
this is exactly why im written this thread .. even risking being ridiculised
i know whats important for me more then ever
im scare for her soul and its difficult with her

As a Christian you should know that you cannot save anyone's soul, only the Holy Spirit can...

The best thing that you can do ATM is pray for her. You're going to have to trust in God to work within her to save her soul, you cannot do it for her. People have a 'God determined' predestination, this is well stated to be true in the Bible. You are not going to change her heart by ramming your personal beliefs down her throat. You're just going to drive her away from both you, and religion. It sounds like you have already come on too strong, and burned your bridges as far as discussing religion with her.

If I were you, I'd not bring up anything about religion with them for awhile, let them think that you have chilled out about it. I wouldn't even bother to take pics of the statues, as if she catches you, she might hit the roof about it. Down the road a bit, you might start off by just asking her what she believes, then listen to what she says. Also, you might want to stop judging her. As a christian, its not your place to judge another's heart, which is also specifically mentioned in the Bible. If your going on about what she is doing wrong, she is just going to pull back further from discussing the issue with you. After awhile, and after you know what she believes, you can slowly point out things by asking her leading questions and letting her come to her own conclusions.

Also remember that as people get older, they tend to get less patient, pickier, tighter with their money, and more controlling of their environment. This is a natural thing with aging.

My $.02, take it for what its worth.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 08:15 PM
link   

reply to post by Ben81

ummm

other than the sign of the horns [which has been explained to you]

edit on 21-8-2012 by DerepentLEstranger because: (no reason given)

They are feminin Angels

not that i have something about the feminin lol

and they make the sign with the 2 middle join together
3 statue = 6 hands
5 of them making the same sign
coincidential ? .. i dont think so

will picture them with my phone next time i go to the house

These lamps you described, at least I think you said lamps, sound extremely similar to the pair my grams got. They are old, Italian & expensive. To me, they are tacky. But, maybe your mom just likes them?? I have a mother in law, who it seems, is now going through dementia. Bizarre behavior. Sense of entitlement, snobbish, she writes down who calls her, and when. She writes down what gifts people have given her over the years. She even says she wishes her son, my hubs, was dead. I.personally think she is bat sh** crazy! We have learned to keep our distance because she can be very very cruel.

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 09:10 PM
link   
reply to post by defcon5

I cannot agree more with you on everything you just say
but i have come to know my mother and highly suspect she have lost her Faith
before she was more religious then me .. she did put me in a nuns school in the forest for 3 yrs
making prayers 5 times a day
was doing 600km just to pick me up each week end
i know she have a kind soul and never lost hope with her
i talked with her a lot of time in the best possible ways
recently tried to have deeper conversation with her
but at a certain limits .. when i sound religious saying you need to keep Faith
she is annoyed by anything Jesus and God related
and any conspiracy related subject .. but last week my half father
sliped more then usual .. saying that of course he knew that Obama was a controlled puppet
and that 9/11 was a controlled demolition
i tried before to show them it was all a big false flag operation for the ME wars
they were saying i was crazy for thinking that .. it seems not anymore
he told me he knew about all of that .. so why lying to me when i told them that yrs ago

ahh parents are really complicated .. they think by hiding things to their youngster
that they are protected them and dont want us to see the truth
i know they know things but i want them to know that i also know and wont be fooled anymore by lies

i am very gentle never to be rude when the conversation comes to such subject
they have took care of me when i was young .. thats the parent job
then when the kids grow up its our turn to take care of our parents
to support them emotionaly and physicaly like they did for us in the past

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join