It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

To the 267,000 members of ATS... whoa

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 03:47 PM
link   
Hey everyone, let me take some time to introduce myself and then get to trying to summarize what has takin place in my life over the past 4 years, and more over the past 8 months..

Ill give some brief intel on my life to be able to try and pull all of what i would like to say into a communicable story line, because it has come to a creshendo of sorts and I really need to get it out to anyone really and this seems like the exact site from what i have experianced as the place to lay it all on the table.

I am a 21 year old, i have 5 siblings, 4 neices and 3 nephews from those 5 and i am also a twin to a faternal sister. I am currently unemployed, I have yet to live on my own, i do not attend any college and i have absolutley no idea what i am going to do with my life, and here is why..

I graduated highschool in 2009, for the first 3 years of highschool i attended a private lutheran highschool with only 70 kids that attended, then for my last year i decided to transfer to a public highschool with over 1400 kids. To keep this part short i completley bombed my last year, having gone from a 3.5 gpa to a 1.2,*SNIP*, drinking more than occasionally and also got in trouble for a senior prank, resulting in 4 felonies which were dropped after 2 years of probation. This all happened in 2008-2009.

Now after doing the things that kids who do not choose to go to college do.. things got pretty repetitive. I ended up getting a job with my twin sister, i saw my 2 best buddies still but not as often, but now that drinking and sexual activities werent the norm anymore we started searching for something new, and this is when it all began.

We heard of meditation,but we didnt stick to it for very long, yet it opened up a whole new world to me. I started searching for any thing and everything, from spiritual growth and ascension, the galactic federation of light (oyyy) The law of attraction and how it works, how everything is connected, i began experiancing very frequent synchroncities, having very weird de ja vu, and i started to connect all of this to the coming ascension.. whatever that may actually mean. I mean im sure many of you have read about it. The maya, the frequincies of the world starting to pick up, Terrance McKennas string theory..

Im starting to see this unravel in a way that is hard to read, but i see it like this. All of these events in the world are obviously unprecendented, from the weather, all of the ufo sitings, advancments in technology, the threads you read on a daily basis here on ATS, i'm sure almost all of us are suprised more than once on a daily basis now a days.

Well back in 2009 i could have sworn to anyone i came to talk to that 2012 was something special, and honestly i had (kind of lost hope as of latley) no doubt aliens would show up and we would be revealed to so many things and it all sounded so exciting, but now that it is almost september already.. Well i had pretty much set in stone that this would happen, that the world would not be the same after this year, and albeit in much ignorance, youth and lack of discernment, after reading and convincing myself that i am an Indigo Child/starseed, a lightworker and someone that is meant to be here for this " Grand Shift in human evolution", going from negative vibrational thoughts and behavior as the norm, to these "special kids/lightworkers" to come in and start to crack into the global human conciousness grid.

Well i am starting to see that i have way to much to say and cannot put it tangibly, but im almost positive there are people out there who have researched, convinced and acted upon what they have learned what is supposedly in store for us this year, and if any one of them happen to read this, have you lost hope? has it changed the person that you were before you started your research? Has your view of the world changed, and if so, in which direction? i have much to add but feeding off of someone elses thoughts may be more helpful.

I am also aware that these things are usually frowned upon and laughed at more than likely, so please respond respectfully - i know alot of you on this site have much experiance both in the real world and what is going on in the world right now, and that i am only 21, buying into the 2012 hype, but it has become more than that latley and could really use some people to talk to.

Thank you for reading

Snipped talk of drug use. Please fully read ATS

TERMS & CONDITIONS OF USE

edit on August 21st 2012 by greeneyedleo because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 03:50 PM
link   
Hello there, good to have you onboard. Enjoy your stay.

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 03:54 PM
link   
right on! I have also always thought I was an "indigo child" as well.

I really enjoy this intro area and its brief insights into the members ideals/morals/lives.

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 03:56 PM
link   
reply to post by budhama

Welcome to ATS...enjoy the ride...

Des

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 04:06 PM
link   
reply to post by budhama

hello fellow friend!.

i am also someone who has gotten into the research about all of this ascension and mayan prophecy stuff, and many other things that i have stumbled upon that just made me think and frankly all of the things that i have researched and came across has led me so much closer to my belief in GOD.

and i would say that my research has givin me much hope. and from who i was before i started my research has greatly changed i would say!.. i mean i was a nice guy, but i really didnt give a f**k about things because mostly nothing mattered to me or i just wasnt attracted to anything..
but when i started researching about all of this.. it felt like for the first time.. i really found something that i was interested in and something that i felt was actually meaning full to our lives and important to this BIG picture of reality!..

how would you say your research has changed yourself?

iv only been learning and researching about all of this my senior year of highschool.. and i graduated in 2012... so i would say im pretty new to it all compared to many of the older folks.. but my faith has grown as strong as most of the other peoples out there.

and i hope that it only grows and that your faith and hope grows for the best!

peace and love my friend!
edit on 21-8-2012 by willrush because: added a little something else

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 04:10 PM
link   
reply to post by budhama

2nd wave Indigo here as well, not that it does any good.

Enjoy your time here...but be warned: this place is crazier than a Mr. Peanuts factory.

With that said, make yourself at home.

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 04:11 PM
link   
Welcome brother.

Have a look on the theology forum and sort the threads by number of flags. i think you will find much interesting and relevant info there.

x

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 04:39 PM
link   
reply to post by budhama

We heard of meditation,but we didnt stick to it for very long, yet it opened up a whole new world to me. I started searching for any thing and everything, from spiritual growth and ascension, the galactic federation of light (oyyy) The law of attraction and how it works, how everything is connected, i began experiancing very frequent synchroncities, having very weird de ja vu, and i started to connect all of this to the coming ascension.. whatever that may actually mean. I mean im sure many of you have read about it. The maya, the frequincies of the world starting to pick up, Terrance McKennas string theory..

I too read Terrance McKenna, and found his theories sound, and logical. I got into meditation 27 years ago. I too learned of the Law of Attraction, and the Law of Karma, or Cause and Effect. Shortly after I began, I learned how to consciously go fully into the Right Brain, completely leaving the Left Brain. Here everything is peaceful, and nothing bothers you. To me is begins as a field of purple, incredibly purple. Then it begins to clear, and just like that, I am standing on the Ether, the place between the places, or, more scientifically speaking, the place between the 3rd and 4th Dimensions. From here, one can down upon themselves. In fact, everything of the Material World is down from here. Up is the World of the Dead. Bet you thought the dead went down, didn't you?

From the Ether, where all human thought forms are stored, and a great many "lost things." Human Beings and everything that has "life" has an etheric body, which looks identical to the physical body but functions at a higher frequency. In fact, it is at the same frequency as the ether. Your consciousness controls the etheric body, and one can travel most anywhere. Remote Viewers who learn, and then train how to tune in to this higher vibration.... by the use of meditation, or other mental protocols, and travel through the ether to spy on each other and on selected targets.

This is not Astral Travel. That is a different science.

On the Ether, I have witnessed what I took as Human Souls Ascending to the 4th Dimension. They look thin, and very bright. I have never been able to enter the Land of the Dead, but I tried many times. After being contacted by a relative who lives there since 1964, I was informed that a barrier exists to prevent human entry. It does not, however, prevent a strong Spirit from visiting this world. Of course, on someone who is sensitive would be able to detect them.

I have also been experiencing Deja Vu and many synchronicity things have come to bear. Ready for the Greatest Show on Earth?
Well, you better be, because we all have front row seats!

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 04:49 PM
link   
welcome,I never realised there were that many members!Good to see that plenty of young people are interested in the topics on this site,maybe some of you will change things for the better in the future.

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 05:46 PM
link   
Welcome for sure, but I don't get exactly what you are driving at, you do mention the weather for instance, but the weather has always been wonky somewhere, at some time and not an exact science, and will have many facets. I mean like, the internet is a big place, with a lot of info. If something specific is bothering you, go and look and ask questions, but don't buy the first answer you find. Quite frankly, if you have/had a social life, that is just as important and friends you know are more real be they less than perfect, than coming to a site like this.

Here should be about information sharing, and it does by the shedloads, but ultimately, it's up to you to separate the wheat from the chaff.

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 12:11 AM
link   

Welcome budhama

Be sure to try out Ask ATS with any "search words" of your choice, you will find numerous threads to choose from & to add your thoughts to right now. Once you have achieved a minimum of 20 post replies, you'll be able to create your own threads in their appropriate areas & additionally send out messages to fellow ATS members.

Here are some handy links to get you oriented into now becoming a valued member of ATS.

Reaffirming ATS Policies ( Please Read First )
Terms & Conditions Of Use (Please read second)
Visit here next - ATS Freshmans Forum
Index of Important ATS Related Threads
Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First
Hey New Members!! Come here if you need advice
Easy Way to Upload Your Pics & Avatar Graphics

*** Please have fun, ATS at times is like a rollercoaster ride! But be aware if you act in an uncivil-like manner, discuss personal illicit drug usage, use profanity, troll, intentionally spread a hoax, spam, advertise and/or get verbally abusive, you will be removed off the ride by a Moderator. This is for your safety, & also for those both young and old on the ride with you.

So buckle up, keep your arms within the ride's comfort zone, have fun and "Deny Ignorance"...!

new topics

top topics

join