It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

First 24 hour news network dedicated to restoring Freedom?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 03:41 PM
link   

First 24 hour news network dedicated to restoring Freedom?

nextnewsnetwork.com

youtu.be...
(visit the link for the full news article)

edit on 21-8-2012 by eLPresidente because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 03:41 PM
link   
So the founder of RevolutionPac and his team are setting sights on taking on the big boys. With the current situation in this country and built up anger and frustration with the people, this might just be the right time as we have more people than ever tuning into alternative news and leaving mainstream news at the same time.

Fox, CNBC, CNN, are all losing chunks in viewership and people are using social networking to share news.

This could be big and I really wish them good luck

nextnewsnetwork.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 03:43 PM
link   
Oh boy. Another 24 hour cable news channel.

I can say that I don't watch any of those at this point, not even CNN. I prefer to check out alternate sources online.

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 03:45 PM
link   
Been watching t0 much HB0 the newsr00m with jeff daniels

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 04:07 PM
link   
reply to post by eLPresidente

BIG PROBLEM!!! Tried to sign up and you have to have a Facebook page! No Thanks.

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 04:08 PM
link   
Cool. Too bad I won't be able to receive it directly here south of the border. There already is smarmy news, authoritarian big-spending small-government hypocrisy news, and now an equally unbelievable freedom and liberty news. Nice to have commentators addressing our fantasies too. America is overall just too jackbooted opposed to such nonsensical notions.

I hope it catches on, I hope the whole idea of liberty catches on, but in America most people shudder at the idea of letting a neighbor have privacy and live his own life as he chooses. I pray for the day.

edit on 21-8-2012 by Erongaricuaro because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 04:09 PM
link   
If they get further than Internet fad or back channels few can get or few watch, I'll be interested in seeing how that develops. I'd love a new news channel that at least starts out with the best of intentions.

Fox started in that way and with that in mind.... Sure didn't take them too many years to become as corrupt and worthless as what they first formed up to challenge though.
I hope this one, if it really gets legs, stays true a bit longer than the others who have tried it.

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Dang.
Looks more like a way for all the unknown patriots to wave at the cameras saying; Here I am.

Isn't it?

What is a patriot post eleven sept?

It's too good to be true IMO.

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 04:15 PM
link   
Remeber when news channels reported the news? They should call this and the others talking head channels, high on opinion, low on facts.

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by sirnukeem

HBO's Newsroom is a good show and hopefully it will inspire journalists to take back journalism. Don't know why you used 0's.

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Or just another grassroots movement that's easily influenced by outside sources and money.

I suppose we will see.

Originally posted by knoledgeispower

Originally posted by sirnukeem

HBO's Newsroom is a good show and hopefully it will inspire journalists to take back journalism. Don't know why you used 0's.

It's actually propaganda. It doesn't actually discuss the fundamental problem about journalism. That ethics standards aren't law and that governments actively work to prevent information from being disseminated.

Now THAT would be a provocative and interest series to watch. As it stands it's just kinda pandering to the left and the independent base by creating the illusion of a news cast that's doing something revolutionary, yet don't address what created the problem in the first place.

It's entertainment. Aaron Sorskin actually studied with and molded the Jeff Daniel's character as Keith Olbermann among other 'cablenews' anchors.

~Tenth

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 06:13 PM
link   

A news agency with an agenda?

Not really what i would call bias free objective news.

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 06:44 PM
link   
I am flabbergasted.

All the propaganda "news" is free and you can look at it whenever you want anonymously.

But a news network dedicated to freedom requires a facebook, your name, and email address?

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 10:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by watchitburn
I am flabbergasted.

All the propaganda "news" is free and you can look at it whenever you want anonymously.

But a news network dedicated to freedom requires a facebook, your name, and email address?

Well,thats 'cause they want to know who is taking part in the restoration of freedoom.
( yes intentional misspelling of freedom)

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 11:44 PM
link   
I've seen some of the revpac election broadcasts. They were good a little monotonous but reliable unlike the you know whos.

If their broadcasts are anything like Ben swanns or maybe even bringing him on then I think
Most of you wouldn't be complaining before this news network even gets
Off the ground

There is nothing wrong with being skeptical but I find it very ironic that most of ATS who complains about the MSM will shoot down the alternatives yet likely flock to or use mediums like RT as sources
edit on 21-8-2012 by eLPresidente because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 02:54 AM
link   
It doesn't require a Facebook. It just asks if you would like to share the video on Facebook, but you can decline to or skip the step.

new topics

top topics

join