It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Assange a coverup for the real target?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 07:12 AM
link   
Well if Assange will not make any significant time ever you will have your answer.

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 07:17 AM
link   
It got me to thinking. In the recent open mike where Obama was telling the Russian interpreter "give me space, the next term will give me room" .....or something to that effect, Putin must be thinking of how the possible outcomes might unfold. One where Assange's disclosures/leaks harm the Obama administration, or if Romney wins, how things might unfold benefiting Russia/Putin. You'll notice that has become pretty silent since Assange spoke from the balcony window. Not much beyond blogs or a small 'Opinion' thread here or there. But the whole 'Witch Hunt' dialogue has seemed to be on hold, seemingly to give Obama time to consider how to navigate through this expos'e mess the US politicians are in, namely Clinton. Primarily Clinton, and then to a lesser degree all the others. It has been embarrassing for the US, and put us on the spot, and soiled our waning reputation further than it has already sunk. With my reference to Putin, I believe that ties it into the World Stage more if anything 'Dire' were to happen to Assange at the hands of the US government. Our administration wants to punish him, but more than that 'Silence' him, and quickly. The wild card..... Assange's claim of the ability to dump a more massive and damaging bunch of files, all our dirty little secrets of illegal activity. That's all thats saving him from an assassin's bullet I think.
There are the usual 'Nuke em' crowds calling for executing him on treason and other non applying charges, since he's not a citizen, and since he is Exposing a lot of evil to the light of day. In that regard, it's a heroic effort on his part. I'm sure much thought went into his decision to drop the files, knowing full well his life would literally be forfeit, or at least until world opinion sided with him, that he would have to be in constant hiding. So the US who was the target, had to manufacture a law or charge that would cover a National from another Country not governed by them. What gets me is that all these ahem, 'Patriots' calling for his silencing by killing him one way or another, or all their gruesome ideas on eliminating Assange, are buying into and embracing the US's conspiracies evil/illegal actions as just fine. What we have been caught doing is not 'just fine' and most of it was pre-meditated and illegal. Just another day. Business as usual. Any then there are those who think Assange a Hero fighting tyranny evil and corruption rampant in the US government............ which even all the rest of us know is happening and gripe over daily. It just seems that the evil wants to get even and silence him. It's them who need to be got even with....... by the Citizens of the US. I don't think many people realize that Assange has give us the ammo we need to go after our own corrupt government and take it back for what it was intended by our founding fathers. The ones wanting to crucify him are the exact ones that are the problem , and traitors with treason in their bones. I think Putin can keep the world stage on his side somewhat. And it depends a lot on our elections and who he is going to have to deal with.

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 07:29 AM
link   
Assange Who? US Unlikely to Prosecute

As I suspected all along..........he's a plaything - a political ragdoll.

(Newser) – Julian Assange thinks Washington is after him, but that might just be delusions of grandeur at work. Not only has the US not issued any charges against or made any attempt to extradite the WikiLeaks founder, officials aren't even sure it's a good idea to do so. If anything, the US is becoming less likely to prosecute as WikiLeaks' influence wanes, US and European government sources tell Reuters, because when all is said and done Assange may be protected by the Constitution and freedom of the press—not to mention the fact that attempting to prosecute him could just turn him into a martyr and energize his supporters.

see previous remarks
edit on 23-8-2012 by de_Genova because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 07:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Plotus

What leaks? The most prominent leak so far is that of a gunship and low level top secret reports of any incident happening in Afghanistan, which, by the way is available on youtube with hours of video.

You know all those top secret documents detailing every incident in Afghanistan? Well of some of those you can watch the uploaded helmet cam on youtube. Its that secret.
edit on 23-8-2012 by Cassius666 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 11:18 AM
link   
eyreinternational.wordpress.com...

HERE IS A LINK TO the article . sorry mods.

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 06:34 PM
link   
I think assange has gotten a rash of bull. Poor guy.

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 07:03 PM
link   
For anyone who is interested there is a compelling article on the disclose tv website. It is written by Naomi Wolf and examines the Assange rape allegations.It would appear Swedish legal professionals and police have not conducted a proper investigation.

Very compelling article and provides evidence that Julian Assange is being targeted. So many people on the planet are now in the awakened state that it is becoming harder and harder for the cabal/illuminati/whatever to get straight into their false flag events and to target their opposition immediately - before the public starts asking questions.

Much Peace...

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join