It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.
Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.
Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.
The actual witch they are after is an ex intel operative by the name of Ms Andrea Davison (not her real name) who is, in her own words, equal in status to the late Dr. David Kelly - Dr David Kelly and Andrea Davison have several things in common both were experts on Biological Weapons and both were involved in the arms that went to Iraq and WMD’s and both were whistleblowers.
Andrea was an intelligence adviser to the Trade and Industry Select Committee on Arms to Iraq and also gave evidence to Scott Inquiry into Arms to Iraq, It was her whistle blowing to the then opposition leader Niel Kinnock that revealed that the then Conservative Government were selling arms to Iraq. In December 2009 she was getting a file together to send to the Chilcot enquiry.
In January 2010 13 male officers raided Andrea’s home with a warrant issued under the Proceeds of Crime Act. They took from the building everything of value, confiscating her passport, drivers licence. all the keys to her property and vehicles etc and more importantly 7000 documents about Arms to Iraq.
(Reuters) - Ecuador is ready to negotiate over the fate of Julian Assange if Britain withdraws a threat to raid its embassy in London where the WikiLeaks founder has sought refuge, President Rafael Correa said on Tuesday.
Originally posted by bluemirage5
reply to post by 23rdChakra
What does Assange have to do with this old story during Apartheid South Africa & it's nuclear program?
Originally posted by 23rdChakra
I threw CIA out there for my own ignorance. But after he took a shot at 9/11 truthers i believe its something similar.
In this interview, Belfast Telegraph reporter Matthew Bell asks Wikileaks founder Julian Assange about "conspiracy theories". Assange subsequently explains his position.
His obsession with secrecy, both in others and maintaining his own, lends him the air of a conspiracy theorist. Is he one? "I believe in facts about conspiracies," he says, choosing his words slowly. "Any time people with power plan in secret, they are conducting a conspiracy. So there are conspiracies everywhere. There are also crazed conspiracy theories. It's important not to confuse these two. Generally, when there's enough facts about a conspiracy we simply call this news." What about 9/11? "I'm constantly annoyed that people are distracted by false conspiracies such as 9/11, when all around we provide evidence of real conspiracies, for war or mass financial fraud." What about the Bilderberg conference? "That is vaguely conspiratorial, in a networking sense. We have published their meeting notes."
Here’s some of those items as listed by herself:
Personal records concerning security Top Secret Nuclear
ARMS TO IRAQ DOCUMENTS
Large Box containing documents not restricted to but including Documents and Records (some originals and some copies).
· Project Babylon (supergun) file and corresponded about same
· Biological weapons and delivery systems in Iraq
· Location of Planes and WMD’s following Desert Storm
· Mobile Biological Weapons Laboratory in Iraq
· UK supply of Biological and Chemical agents to Iraq
· Evidence given in secret to Lord Justice Scott
· Note books concerning arms to Iraq
· Production line facilities in Iraq for CBW
· Gulf War Syndrome.
· Arms running through Yugoslavia.
· Electromagnetic Warfare (star Wars).
· Iraq’s nuclear programme.
· Hard evidence and papers on investigation by Ministry of Defence police (fraud Squad) with which I was assisting NATO sensitive.
· Correspondence from Gordon Brown, Tony Blair, Gerald Kaufman, Lord Douglas Hoyle, Lew Smith, Stan Crowther covering several years mostly about Arms to Iraq and Yugoslavia plus correspondence with Tony Blair about Child abuse in Children’s Homes in North Wales and Cheshire.
· Documents concerning a nuclear warhead and group discussion with Peter Hain, Pete Sawyer, David Lowrey and Peter Hains researcher Isabell.
· Documents on Jonathan Aitken including letters from Customs about Jonathan Aitken.
· Computer discs several boxes all about arms to Iraq and the war in Yugoslavia and the IRA.
· Records cards 1 box dealing with companies that supplied Iraq one box dealing with the people involved in the supply of arms to Iraq .
· Record box with cards of those involved in the Care Homes child abuse enquiry.
· Correspondence Atomic Weapons Establishment
· Documents concerning the Atomic Weapons Establishment.
INVESTIGATION INTO PEODOPHILES WITHIN THE POLICE AND GOVERNMENT
· Letters from Tony Blair when he was shadow Home Secretary
· Letters from Kenneth Clarke and others
· Evidence concerning Police Officers, Judiciary, MP’s and Government Ministers involved
· Witness statements from victims including statements from witnesses in the Welsh Childrens Homes Scandal
· Notebooks containing information and conversations with victims, carers and whistle blowers
· large amount of index cards with names and links
· Various documents concerning International Paedofile Network
· Evidence collected to write various newspaper and magazine articals calling for a public enquiryedit on 21-8-2012 by 23rdChakra because: (no reason given)