It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Assange a coverup for the real target?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+5 more 
posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 02:43 PM
link   
After digging through random news outlets i come across this.

The actual witch they are after is an ex intel operative by the name of Ms Andrea Davison (not her real name) who is, in her own words, equal in status to the late Dr. David Kelly - Dr David Kelly and Andrea Davison have several things in common both were experts on Biological Weapons and both were involved in the arms that went to Iraq and WMD’s and both were whistleblowers.

Andrea was an intelligence adviser to the Trade and Industry Select Committee on Arms to Iraq and also gave evidence to Scott Inquiry into Arms to Iraq, It was her whistle blowing to the then opposition leader Niel Kinnock that revealed that the then Conservative Government were selling arms to Iraq. In December 2009 she was getting a file together to send to the Chilcot enquiry.

In January 2010 13 male officers raided Andrea’s home with a warrant issued under the Proceeds of Crime Act. They took from the building everything of value, confiscating her passport, drivers licence. all the keys to her property and vehicles etc and more importantly 7000 documents about Arms to Iraq.

link to full article. eyreinternational.wordpress.com/

What do you guys think? Assange CIA scum?

kelly was involved in some nuke deals that went sour.

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 21-8-2012 by 23rdChakra because: (no reason given)

Please fully read: POSTING WORK WRITTEN BY OTHERS
Going forward, if you post something that is not 100% your own writing or work you must use the EX TAG, post NO MORE THAN 10% of the original (or three paragraphs, whichever is least), and GIVE A LINK TO THE SOURCE MATERIAL. If the work you are posting is not on the internet, from a book for example, you MUST give a credit for that Book ( the title), its Author and Publisher.

edit on August 21st 2012 by greeneyedleo because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 02:45 PM
link   
SIS or MI6 maybe.

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 02:51 PM
link   
Very interesting about Davidson, something that deserves thorough Investigation..

When you say same building... Is that the WHOLE building or the Ecuadorian embassy? That building holds lots of places you know..

As for Assange/CIA.. I really would like to see some proof to these accusations, if he is CIA this has got to be one of the BIGGEST PsyOPs in history, dragging in half the world on a public stage...

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 03:01 PM
link   
reply to post by 23rdChakra

Very interesting.

I knew about Gareth Williams but never heard of Davidson. I will have to do more research. I also had no idea that a person linked to Williams was in the embassy as well.

S&F

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 04:32 PM
link   
I threw CIA out there for my own ignorance. But after he took a shot at 9/11 truthers i believe its something similar.

In this interview, Belfast Telegraph reporter Matthew Bell asks Wikileaks founder Julian Assange about "conspiracy theories". Assange subsequently explains his position.

His obsession with secrecy, both in others and maintaining his own, lends him the air of a conspiracy theorist. Is he one? "I believe in facts about conspiracies," he says, choosing his words slowly. "Any time people with power plan in secret, they are conducting a conspiracy. So there are conspiracies everywhere. There are also crazed conspiracy theories. It's important not to confuse these two. Generally, when there's enough facts about a conspiracy we simply call this news." What about 9/11? "I'm constantly annoyed that people are distracted by false conspiracies such as 9/11, when all around we provide evidence of real conspiracies, for war or mass financial fraud." What about the Bilderberg conference? "That is vaguely conspiratorial, in a networking sense. We have published their meeting notes."

Here’s some of those items as listed by herself:

Personal records concerning security Top Secret Nuclear

ARMS TO IRAQ DOCUMENTS

Large Box containing documents not restricted to but including Documents and Records (some originals and some copies).

· Project Babylon (supergun) file and corresponded about same

· Biological weapons and delivery systems in Iraq

· Location of Planes and WMD’s following Desert Storm

· Mobile Biological Weapons Laboratory in Iraq

· UK supply of Biological and Chemical agents to Iraq

· Evidence given in secret to Lord Justice Scott

· Note books concerning arms to Iraq

· Production line facilities in Iraq for CBW

· Gulf War Syndrome.

· Arms running through Yugoslavia.

· Electromagnetic Warfare (star Wars).

· Iraq’s nuclear programme.

· Hard evidence and papers on investigation by Ministry of Defence police (fraud Squad) with which I was assisting NATO sensitive.

· Correspondence from Gordon Brown, Tony Blair, Gerald Kaufman, Lord Douglas Hoyle, Lew Smith, Stan Crowther covering several years mostly about Arms to Iraq and Yugoslavia plus correspondence with Tony Blair about Child abuse in Children’s Homes in North Wales and Cheshire.

· Documents concerning a nuclear warhead and group discussion with Peter Hain, Pete Sawyer, David Lowrey and Peter Hains researcher Isabell.

· Documents on Jonathan Aitken including letters from Customs about Jonathan Aitken.

· Computer discs several boxes all about arms to Iraq and the war in Yugoslavia and the IRA.

· Records cards 1 box dealing with companies that supplied Iraq one box dealing with the people involved in the supply of arms to Iraq .

· Record box with cards of those involved in the Care Homes child abuse enquiry.

· Correspondence Atomic Weapons Establishment

· Documents concerning the Atomic Weapons Establishment.

INVESTIGATION INTO PEODOPHILES WITHIN THE POLICE AND GOVERNMENT

· Letters from Tony Blair when he was shadow Home Secretary

· Letters from Kenneth Clarke and others

· Evidence concerning Police Officers, Judiciary, MP’s and Government Ministers involved

· Witness statements from victims including statements from witnesses in the Welsh Childrens Homes Scandal

· Notebooks containing information and conversations with victims, carers and whistle blowers

· large amount of index cards with names and links

· Various documents concerning International Paedofile Network

· Evidence collected to write various newspaper and magazine articals calling for a public enquiry

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 04:38 PM
link   
The whole Iraq/WMD's topic is riddled with layers of lies, dis-info, propaganda and ulterior motives
One day the truth may come out, and I guarantee it will be a surprise.
If it is what I believe, from what I've been told and my own investigations from that information
But that would be wayyyyyyyyy off topic lol
Another time

But good work op s+f
edit on 21-8-2012 by Neocrusader because: Added

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 06:21 PM
link   

When I heard Assange say he heard the police climbing up some kind of vent inside the walls, it gave me shivers and I wondered why they would try to be so bold about breaching international law like that. The Davidson angle would explain a lot, imo. I hope we'll learn more about all of this. It's for certain that no one with a thinking brain believes the Kelly suicide story. Thanks for bringing this to light, OP.

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 01:20 AM
link   

Why didn't you link to the article? Not just give a website

If Assange is CIA scum then why are they bring up outrageous "rape" charges on the man?

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 01:39 AM
link   
Has anyone noticed how 'quiet' the rape allegations have become??? It is hard to know exactly what is happening in our global society right now - so much information and disinformation.

The comment that Julian Assange made about conspiracies could have been taken out of context or misinterpreted perhaps?? Perhaps he was making a comment that was intended to move people on - not to lessen the importance of closure for the 9/11 Victims and their Families - but the Bilderberg conference is current - it happens regularly and is a fulcrum or focal point for the actions of the 'secret' meetings that then impact on our lives. Perhaps he was referring to keeping up with the cabal/illuminati/whatever and letting other issues go.

It is hard to discern comments when the media is so tightly controlled - when so many editors change the words and context of any given comment. Julian Assange could very well be a CIA Operative - what if he is a double agent????

Telling the world about what is really going on takes an enormous amount of courage and he is isolated from his family and friends and has no freedom on a huge planet - that takes serious aplomb and nerve. CIA operatives on the other hand - I can only imagine - rely on their masters and supervisors for instruction and support and they have all the freedom they want - as long as they do their job.

Things that make you ask questions and go hmmm....

Much Peace...to everyone on a beautiful but beleaguered planet

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 03:22 AM
link   

I made a thread yesterday actually: www.abovetopsecret.com...

In regards to Assange being CIA...

Its seem those claims are based on him making a brief statement on 9/11..

If I were him, I couldn't afford to be shooting my mouth off about 9/11..As he says, why concentrate on that, when there's so much MORE to reveal..

Not theat 9/11 isn't important, IT IS.

But trying to tackle that issue would be like beating his head against a wall, and he'd get all the PTB, litteraly attacking him MORE so than now.

Most of America and the rest of the world DONT believe the official Story, America and the Administration don't see on to eye on the matter... Whats the point in beating a dead horse?

edit on 22-8-2012 by Sinny because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 04:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Sinny

Agreed, unless he has a document signed by the President (Bush) detailing all the events of 9/11 dated before 9/11, then there is no point.

He will just be ostracized by the main stream media, as having lost it, and making radical claims without proof, or even forging evidence.

Namaste

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 06:20 AM
link   
CIA? NO WAY - not even the bumbling MI6

He's his own person with a peculiar personalized political agenda - listen to the scripted "speech" he gave on the balcony - utter rubbish.

As for 9/11 - his lack of courage in that regard proves him to be rather mushy and timid. He would rather be a computer nerd than to go after the really serious business of bringing down the enemy. In that sense - he IS the enemy. If he cannot pursue something as critical as 9/11 then all of his efforts at so-called "whistleblowing" are worthless and so much straw.

Ohhhhhhhh one more thing - Ecuador? They don't even have the stamina to stand up to the Brits let alone the USA - They will cave shortly and give up the ghost that is Julian Assange............for them Assange is a pawn - a bargaining chip as well as a source of "getting even" for past wrongs committed by the USA against their government, which wears off in due time.

Ecuador's leader says open to talks with Britain on Assange

LINK

(Reuters) - Ecuador is ready to negotiate over the fate of Julian Assange if Britain withdraws a threat to raid its embassy in London where the WikiLeaks founder has sought refuge, President Rafael Correa said on Tuesday.

My sense of it all is that he will end up in the same place as Pfc. Manning........but with much worse treatment though - not a death sentence necessarily, but very bad conditions and harsh interrogation techniques - how do they call it - uh "enhanced questioning"?
edit on 22-8-2012 by de_Genova because: addition

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 08:42 AM
link   

What does Assange have to do with this old story during Apartheid South Africa & it's nuclear program?

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 10:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by bluemirage5

What does Assange have to do with this old story during Apartheid South Africa & it's nuclear program?

This thread was created to examine other possible suspects targeted by US agencies. That could notably be brought to possible justice under the same raids that might take place. Trying to bring in different perspectives to this complex goose chase we probably know nothing about.

And to real spoke. My computer 'im on is blocked so i cannot link correctly. Its the top story on the website which is formatted like a blog. my apologies.

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 10:32 PM
link   
Sounds like someone that many different governments might like to get their hands on, although I don't know if I would go as far as to say this is a correct hypothesis regarding the Assange debacle. I too was wondering what offices are in this building, because I wouldn't think she would be at the Ecuadorian embassy. I do know the media mentioned that police were waiting outside the door, in a public hallway, so obviously either the embassy is in a large building, with only the rooms being sovereign territory, or there are other organizations in the same building. That would make it easy to spy on the Ecuadorian embassy for one thing, lol.

I personally have not seen enough evidence to convince me Assange is an agent for any government, especially the US government. Although his early run-ins with authorities may have piqued the interest of certain agencies, due to his skill with software and computing. It is entirely possible I will say, because he hasn't convinced me 100% that he is NOT an agent of some sort. Although I feel there is more to point to him not being an agent then the other way around.

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 10:56 PM
link   

I don't quite understand the connection - not saying I disagree, I mean I literally don't understand the situation. Is she in the embassay also and the thought is they'll plug her or pull her out also?

As far as Assange, I've assumed from the start that he is CIA or something like it. Build the faith in him, and soon any of his "leaks" are believable, whether they're true leaks or purposefully leaked or fabricated info.

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 01:24 AM
link   
Just like Truthers to lash out at anyone who doesn't make 911 their top priority. JA is a niche product.

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 01:32 AM
link   
If Assange is CIA, I bet only a few of the CIA know it. The rest of the CIA have placed an imposter in the embassy and killed the real Assange. But he was an imposter that another group had placed in the Wikileaks seat. These spooks are just screwing eachother up, but who cares, they don't have to pay for it, the taxpayer does.

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 01:41 AM
link   
Wiki leak type sites aren't that old. So anyone launching one at that time would have been like the very first Napster. Big bro trying to kill it asap. But anything is possible in this day and age. But if they wanted JA dead he'd be dead already.

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 06:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by 23rdChakra
I threw CIA out there for my own ignorance. But after he took a shot at 9/11 truthers i believe its something similar.

In this interview, Belfast Telegraph reporter Matthew Bell asks Wikileaks founder Julian Assange about "conspiracy theories". Assange subsequently explains his position.

His obsession with secrecy, both in others and maintaining his own, lends him the air of a conspiracy theorist. Is he one? "I believe in facts about conspiracies," he says, choosing his words slowly. "Any time people with power plan in secret, they are conducting a conspiracy. So there are conspiracies everywhere. There are also crazed conspiracy theories. It's important not to confuse these two. Generally, when there's enough facts about a conspiracy we simply call this news." What about 9/11? "I'm constantly annoyed that people are distracted by false conspiracies such as 9/11, when all around we provide evidence of real conspiracies, for war or mass financial fraud." What about the Bilderberg conference? "That is vaguely conspiratorial, in a networking sense. We have published their meeting notes."

Here’s some of those items as listed by herself:

Personal records concerning security Top Secret Nuclear

ARMS TO IRAQ DOCUMENTS

Large Box containing documents not restricted to but including Documents and Records (some originals and some copies).

· Project Babylon (supergun) file and corresponded about same

· Biological weapons and delivery systems in Iraq

· Location of Planes and WMD’s following Desert Storm

· Mobile Biological Weapons Laboratory in Iraq

· UK supply of Biological and Chemical agents to Iraq

· Evidence given in secret to Lord Justice Scott

· Note books concerning arms to Iraq

· Production line facilities in Iraq for CBW

· Gulf War Syndrome.

· Arms running through Yugoslavia.

· Electromagnetic Warfare (star Wars).

· Iraq’s nuclear programme.

· Hard evidence and papers on investigation by Ministry of Defence police (fraud Squad) with which I was assisting NATO sensitive.

· Correspondence from Gordon Brown, Tony Blair, Gerald Kaufman, Lord Douglas Hoyle, Lew Smith, Stan Crowther covering several years mostly about Arms to Iraq and Yugoslavia plus correspondence with Tony Blair about Child abuse in Children’s Homes in North Wales and Cheshire.

· Documents concerning a nuclear warhead and group discussion with Peter Hain, Pete Sawyer, David Lowrey and Peter Hains researcher Isabell.

· Documents on Jonathan Aitken including letters from Customs about Jonathan Aitken.

· Computer discs several boxes all about arms to Iraq and the war in Yugoslavia and the IRA.

· Records cards 1 box dealing with companies that supplied Iraq one box dealing with the people involved in the supply of arms to Iraq .

· Record box with cards of those involved in the Care Homes child abuse enquiry.

· Correspondence Atomic Weapons Establishment

· Documents concerning the Atomic Weapons Establishment.

INVESTIGATION INTO PEODOPHILES WITHIN THE POLICE AND GOVERNMENT

· Letters from Tony Blair when he was shadow Home Secretary

· Letters from Kenneth Clarke and others

· Evidence concerning Police Officers, Judiciary, MP’s and Government Ministers involved

· Witness statements from victims including statements from witnesses in the Welsh Childrens Homes Scandal

· Notebooks containing information and conversations with victims, carers and whistle blowers

· large amount of index cards with names and links

· Various documents concerning International Paedofile Network

· Evidence collected to write various newspaper and magazine articals calling for a public enquiry

Do we get to see any of these so called 'Documents"?? I'd love to check them out, Oh wait do they even exist?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join