It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bill Gates on energy: Innovating to zero!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 01:54 PM
link   
I've heard all the theories of "agenda 21 depopulation plan" before. I don't know if it's true or not, but can anybody explain what Bill Gates meant when he said "First we've got population. Now, the world today has 6.8 billion people. That's headed up to about nine billion. Now, if we do a really great job on new vaccines, health care, reproductive health services, we could lower that by, perhaps, 10 or 15 percent"?
Am I missing something?
How can we lower the increase of population by 10-15% with vaccines?

4:20 mark in the video below.

TED BLOG

At TED2010, Bill Gates unveils his vision for the world’s energy future, describing the need for “miracles” to avoid planetary catastrophe and explaining why he’s backing a dramatically different type of nuclear reactor. The necessary goal? Zero carbon emissions globally by 2050. (Recorded at TED2010, February 2010 in Long Beach, CA. Duration: 27:49)

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 02:10 PM
link   
reply to post by maxella1

How much you wanna bet dear old Bill Gates is being paid or influenced to endorse something that really doesn't serve our interests at all, but looks like it does?

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 02:17 PM
link   
This has been discussed a few times before on ATS

www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 21-8-2012 by PhoenixOD because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 02:17 PM
link   
reply to post by maxella1

Bill Gates is a huge driving force now with both Weather Modification technology and Monsanto.

We can assume it's because he really wants to feed the world.. OR we can take a look at what both of these entities/objectives are currently doing.

Everything this guy is involved in is supposed to be for the good of the earth and yet all we hear about is about all the terrible things caused by these initiatives.

Someone is lying. But the effect is there for all to see. Right now it's looking pretty evil to me.

Do we really want our environment and food supply throwing up a Blue Screen of Death?

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 02:23 PM
link   
pretty sure this just means increase the standards of living. these people are using instinct strategy to pop out as many as possible to weather bad times. these programs help increase health, awareness, and lessen the drive to procreate so much. i think they need internet and xbox. lol. oh and clean water, too.

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 02:34 PM
link   
I am at a loss as to why we should listen to him at all? So he is a successful business man lots of people fit that bill and they are not standing up as if they hold the answers to everything. He has money, bfd.

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by PhoenixOD
This has been discussed a few times before on ATS

edit on 21-8-2012 by PhoenixOD because: (no reason given)

Don't know why i didn't get these when I searched.. Thanks !

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 02:45 PM
link   
How come nobody ever asked him to clarify how vaccines supposed to help reduce population? Or did I miss that too?

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by maxella1
How come nobody ever asked him to clarify how vaccines supposed to help reduce population? Or did I miss that too?

Because they actually think it's some kind of insider secret that no one can figure out. Really. "Ooops.. did i say that out loud? I meant we are trying to save you all"

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by rwfresh

Originally posted by maxella1

Because they actually think it's some kind of insider secret that no one can figure out. Really. "Ooops.. did i say that out loud? I meant we are trying to save you all"

Seriously there he is saying it on video in plain English that vaccines are tools of population control. I'm very disturbed by it. I hope I'm just misinterpreting what he said and somebody here is going to explain it to me any time now.

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 03:10 PM
link   
You're misunderstanding what he is saying. (Surprise) The basic idea is this: If more babies survive, people will begin having fewer babies. When infant mortality is high, the natural tendancy is to keep having more babies so that some will survive. When you increase the standard of living, both these things happen. It's to the point in the western world and Japan where we have reached zero population growth. That's where we need the rest of the world to be.

Now Gates has swallowed the climate change kool aid completely, so he's working on a false premis. Nevertheless, he's headed in the right direction. Whetehr climate changes or not, we still have he other problems of energy use and population to address.

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 03:22 PM
link   
reply to post by schuyler

You're misunderstanding what he is saying. (Surprise) The basic idea is this: If more babies survive, people will begin having fewer babies. When infant mortality is high, the natural tendancy is to keep having more babies so that some will survive. When you increase the standard of living, both these things happen. It's to the point in the western world and Japan where we have reached zero population growth. That's where we need the rest of the world to be.

Thank you for explaining it.. However what you're saying doesn't make much sense to me.

A family with a healthy child and a family that lost a child and decided to have another one have the same amount of children.

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by schuyler

Now Gates has swallowed the climate change kool aid completely, so he's working on a false premis. Nevertheless, he's headed in the right direction. Whetehr climate changes or not, we still have he other problems of energy use and population to address.

Gates is not running weather modification tech companies and Monsanto because he wants to feed the earth. Sorry.. And if he is i didn't give him permission to test out his buggy crap on our environment. Not many farmers would agree with what he is doing. His intentions are bad and he knows what he's doing. He doesn't care about saving people.. If he did he would focus on stopping the wars first. It's all about control.

Malthusian Darwinists should not be in control of an infinite resource such as we find on this planet.

top topics

join