It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Questioning 911 on Facebook Can Get You Sectioned…

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by jaguarsky
reply to post by Liberal1984

While without more details it would appear that this arrest certainly does seem to exceed the bounds our Constitution places on law enforcement, it must be noted however that in Raub's FB comments his diatribe progressed from expressing disappointment with the government to advocating "action" to saying that he was tired of waiting, suggesting that he was going to commit an act against the government.

By analogy, they should arrest anybody who posts this:

All men are created equal and there are certain unalienable rights that governments should never violate. These rights include the right to life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness. When a government fails to protect those rights, it is not only the right, but also the duty of the people to overthrow that government. In its place, the people should establish a government that is designed to protect those rights. Declaration of Independence 1776. USA.

Guilty as charged.
edit on 23-8-2012 by UDHR19 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 12:11 PM
link   
Don't you guys know facebook is only for teenagers to post inappropriate pics of themselves on the internet...

Everything else is illegal...

(I personally don't understand why adult males are even on Facebook... Grown S men gossiping like school girls)
edit on 23-8-2012 by KingAtlas because: body of post didn't appear on post

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 03:26 PM
link   
FB, at its very inception, was funded by In-Q-Tel, a CIA venture capital front. Gilman Louie was the name of the man at the controls at the time. The CIA was interested in investing in 'secure communities of interest' for the purpose of 'information mining' - sound familiar? I reckon they've made a lot of money from their investment. I wonder what they'll spend it on?

Come to think of it - 'secure community of interest' - wouldn't that be here? What better place to do your information mining? There must be some people smart enough here to set up their own site - I'd ditch slick old ATS - think about it.
edit on 23-8-2012 by jackmac because: .

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by americanbuffalo1
Oh Canada can I come and live with y'all?

Yes, you can, we welcome you with open arms. It's not quite as bad here.

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 11:03 AM
link   
reply to post by NewAgeMan

Thank you! Actually I love Canada and seriously would live there if I could. I love America, I'm a vet and a constitutionalist but these days the ol USA is faltering and many of the citizens just choose to be lethargic at best. C'mon a million citizen march on D.C.!

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 04:35 PM
link   
made a status questioning 911 a good week ago. nothing happened... yet. They must not be getting the message.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join