It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Imagine The Supreme Life Force

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 12:30 PM
link   
Imagine this...

One living force popped into existing with two opposite aware minds.

Opposite? How? One mind is aware of itself being masculine, the other mind is aware of itself being feminine.

It is kind of along the lines as that cartoon character "CatDog" seen here:

The mind aware of itself being feminine is the higher power of the two. And this one can communicate telepathically to the lower power's mind, and can even read the lower power's mind.

Anyway, the two aware minds have been taking on physical forms the higher power of the two is responsible for, and are as good as the closest intimate mates.

How do you imagine the Supreme Life Force to be?
edit on 21-8-2012 by WarJohn because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 12:35 PM
link   
reply to post by WarJohn

The mastery of the ID, the Ego and the Super ego.

All different portions of our conciousness, we have no control of the ID, but if we could, perhaps it is the Supreme life force you seek.

Or i may have missed the point entirely, if so please disregard

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 12:36 PM
link   
reply to post by WarJohn

is this a appeal to sin ?

Thou shalt not make thee any graven image, or any likeness of any thing that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the waters beneath the earth.

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 12:48 PM
link   
reply to post by WarJohn

I imagine the Supreme Life Force, the One Infinite Creator, or as I call it...Source....I imagine it to be an energy that influences the dynamics of every level of reality in every square millimeter of the universe.

That's really as specific as I can get before my understanding grows shaky. Hopefully, I'll be able to figure out more of it in the future.

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 12:50 PM
link   
reply to post by icepack

He said imagine, not worship. Do not pick fights over your own petty righteousness. Let us discuss our beliefs and marvel over the beauty of the cosmos, instead of focusing on what we think everyone is doing wrong.

Spirituality is a personal journey, and WarJohn is giving us the pleasure of sharing his personal vision of spirit. He does not have to tell us, but he chooses to, so we can learn from each other. You're not learning, you are instigating. Please do not disrespect his gift.

edit on 21-8-2012 by AfterInfinity because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 01:06 PM
link   
reply to post by AfterInfinity

He said imagine, not worship.

wait a minute, i am no christian, i asked a question.
it is forbidden for some religion to even imagine (create a image in your head) of god or "supreme lifeforce".
i did not ask in a accusing way, i asked in a conspiracy way, thinking the op is a antichrist agent.

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by WarJohn

How do you imagine the Supreme Life Force to be?

A relentless primordial Survival imperative, and nothing more than that. "If it exists, it must do what it can to remain existent until it can no longer exist." From that criteria comes literally everything that exists, has ever existed, and will ever exist, with all that is the result of something doing what it takes to prolong its own existence. Once you get hip to the nature and requirement of Identity and exactly how Holon Theory works, this seemingly insignificant notion takes on the preeminence that rivals anyone's Supreme Life Force imaginary construct. In fact, it does what no other such construct can do - it reaches right into the day-to-day life of each of us, and explains why anything and everything is and happens as it does.
edit on 8/21/2012 by NorEaster because: (no reason given)

top topics

join