It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A link between secret societies & the music industry?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 12:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by greeneyedleo
I am not sure if there is a link with the music industry and "secret societies" however, I was given a website that has some really interesting reading for those interested in the music industry, esp the eary days in LA. Whether or not all the information on the site are true and accurate is probably up to the reader....

Im sure many here have heard about the "Laurel Canyon" Conspiracy....this is a great read IMO...I havent even finished it yet!

www.davesweb.cnchost.com...
Inside The LC
The Strange but Mostly True Story of Laurel Canyon and the Birth of the Hippie Generation

I finished reading it and what a mind blower. ... Laurel Canyon is def, cursed by the devil. Murder, suicide , disappearances , Satan worship... this guy ties it all in and what is up with the connection to Navy? Crazy. I wonder how this dude was able to piece it all together.?? It makes total sense to me, but wow.

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 11:20 PM
link   
Eazy-E was involved in occult topics, maybe even just as joke but the song Bone Thugs sang for him when he passed "Crossroads" is a treasure trove of references, although it looks they disapprove of the music industry

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 11:28 PM
link   
reply to post by AugustusMasonicus

keith richards. lars ulrich, anyone from slayer/metallica.
the day they die, is the day the world ends.

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 12:01 AM
link   
and about the pandas:

if we think of "law of attraction" or collective consciousness or something along the lines of that. (sorry if I'm not getting the terms correct.)
basically that if a bunch of people think about something it will happen.

so what if.
the songs are about sex. they feature pandas.
people think about pandas and sex.
the pandas then proceed to have sex. (the pandas have NOT been getting it on, therefore leading to close extinction.)
the people thinking about pandas and sex caused pandas to procreate. and save them from from extinction.
SAVE PANDA RACE.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join