It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A link between secret societies & the music industry?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 10:46 AM
link   
I realise this is a long read, but i'd really appreciate it if people took time to read this with a open mind.

I am in no way a expert in this subject but I do find it extremely interesting. The purpose of this thread is to purely state some suspicious frequencies I often notice and whether anyone else can provide their opinions, and add anything else relevant and hopefully piece together some clues.

The common story is, the world is somehow controlled by a 'elite', who manipulate the media, economies & education in order to gain more power and ultimately brainwash the public for whatever reason. Now, if the 'elite' do have control over the music industry, which I believe they do considering music is a international language that can change peoples own perspective on their life, I mean how many people can actually claim they haven't been influenced in some way by the music they listen too? I know I definitely can't. Then what are they trying to accomplish?

Just going to state a few theories and things I have noticed in the music industry in no particular order...

I often notice that a frequent amount of music artists talk about 'living forever', and often there is a huge amount of emphasis placed on this, as if there is actually some truth behind it. The likes of Red Hot Chili Peppers, Oasis, Lil Wayne, Jay-Z, Pink Floyd, just to name a few, have all discussed this very same thing on a more than often basis for it to just be 'meaningless words' so to speak. Could it be possible that these highly successful musicians have gained knowledge and/or power to quite literally, live forever? Maybe a reward from the 'elite' for being so big in the music industry and having such a huge influence over millions of people?

Of course, symbolism is another huge aspect in the music industry that I am sure plenty of you have noticed. The common Illuminati eye is seen pretty much everywhere, from Rihanna to the Beatles, which must mean that there is a big importance behind it for it to be used by so many of the worlds greatest musicians. Other symbols include references to the Devil, more commonly used in rock music, and owls which is linked to the Bohemian Rhapsody, which is also the title of a famous Queen song.

My cousin said something very interesting to me the other day, as we were discussing this topic and I mentioned how pandas are increasingly being seen in so many music videos, such as Lil Wayne's My Homies Still and Frank Ocean's Novacane and plenty more I can not remember off the top of my head. My cousin suggested that maybe the Panda represents extinction? Which is believable, seeing as Pandas are commonly known for their struggle to survive with such little numbers, and maybe this is representing humanity's future? A scary thought I know.

A overwhelming amount of common chart songs released today represent partying and being young and free, which everyone must admit is taking it's toll on society by every day people are more and more worried about their 'swag', and doing dumb #, rather than focusing on their futures. Along with this, a lot of artists place emphasis on partying now and enjoying yourself now, as if they are aware of a coming fate for humanity.

Another common trend I am noticing is the music industry poking fun at religion, and almost disregarding it like it isn't important. Now I am not a religious person, but I have never discounted religion as a possible truth, and with music pretty much being the new 'religion' to young adults and children all around the world, is this the 'elites' way of breaking down organised religion? In Islam it does mention that music is evil (please correct me if I am wrong), maybe they're right?

Now, I have thought up a crazy theory based on all this and any other knowledge I may have forgotten (none of this is written down, this is all off the top of my head from years and years of being a massive fan of all music) but maybe the highest musicians, along with the other most powerful people in the world, are aware of humanity's coming fate and are preparing to leave this planet for somewhere better? leaving us 'unimportant' people to survive for ourselves. This could be what is mentioned in the Bible about Noah's Ark and the Flood, maybe it's representation of a Ark that is actually a space craft and the flood is our coming fate, maybe WW3, maybe a alien invasion, who knows. Also, could it be possible that heaven, is actually a planet where humanity's best live forever to enjoy whatever it is they enjoy.

I know this is a really extreme theory, and I'm not even sure I fully believe it myself, but one thing I have no problem with is accepting that us 'unimportant' people don't know a fraction of what the 'elite' know, and the truth really could be something as 'far-fetched' and unimaginable as the theory I shared with you guys.

I understand people may not agree for a number of reasons, and I don't mean to almost make religion sound like a lie (stating heaven is a planet etc.) but this is just a conclusion I have managed to come too based on all the knowledge I have.
edit on 21-8-2012 by TellEmRye because: (no reason given)

www.youtube.com... < this is a link to a music video by a artist named Hopsin, who used to make mindless music full of negative imagery but has recently changed his image and now writes music that seems to be against the music industry, hip hop to be precise, and he discusses how society is ruined by this. It is 100% worth everyones time.

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 10:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by TellEmRye
Could it be possible that these highly successful musicians have gained knowledge and/or power to quite literally, live forever?

Any examples of who, specifically, may be in the process of living forever?

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 10:53 AM
link   
This is an oldie, but a goodie.

The prevailing theory is that rap music and hip hop were created to keep young african american people angry and divided against other races, and to glorify drug use and gang activity.

There is an old theory that executives in the music industry got together in the early 80's to counter the wave of positive classic rock songs that were being released at the time.

After all, they couldn't have the general music listening population happy and upbeat, could they? They might lead to people actually getting together with each other and TALKING.

Even many songs which are universally agreed to be upbeat, happy songs really aren't. A prime example is "Born in the USA" which is upheld as a great patriotic American rock song, but in reality is a harsh criticism of the country they find on their return from troops returning from Vietnam.
edit on 21-8-2012 by babybunnies because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 10:56 AM
link   
I'd also like to state the reason I have posted this, besides wanting to hear my fellow ATSers opinions and ideas on the matter, but I was actually inspired too by my little 6 years old sister. A 6 year old girl, you imagine a sweet, happy and innocent little kid, with their whole life ahead of them, and that's exactly what she is. One day however, I'm in the car with my dad, my dad's girlfriend, her two children, and my little sister when Rihanna's extremely popular song S&M came on the radio, which I must say I find to be a extremely sexual song, but before I know it the whole car is singing along to this, including my young sister, and even the other two kids who are both younger than 16. I found this so crazy, and when I announced my disapproval of this matter I get shunned and labeled 'a boring old fart'.

Don't get me wrong, I'm at my happiest when i'm partying away and singing along and I am nothing like a 'old boring person', but I found it so hard to believe that the two adults in the car could not see my point. Young children listening to songs like Rihanna's S&M will just turn them sex hungry, and that's when it hit me, our society really is screwed.

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 10:59 AM
link   
reply to post by TellEmRye

Here is a quick heads up, take it as you will but I have found and know these & other things to be true...

Eastern Mystics revealed openly to us...the West, that societies have used specfic repeated notes for centuries during rituals which naturaly stimulate the Pienal Gland, releasing '___'

These notes (D A G D C Gb) are called The Solfeggio Frequencies...Musicians refer to this tonal scale as the perfect circle of sound...or Hydrosonics (BioEnergetic) is the area of research and practice in this field. Now, this all gets very interesting as this touches on one of earth's most closely guarded secrets, why ? Well let me explain...
Information about these notes affecting the pineal gland is correct, but how does sound activate a gland ? Its all down to harmonics and resonant frequencies...

As the oscilation of the Solfeggio Frequencies interact the changeover point in the base amplitude results in producing whats known as a binaural beat. This is what excites the gland and produces the chemical. Symbolic of this gland is the accorn within the Catholic church, in fact the solffegio frequencies were a suppressed practice by the Catholic Church some time ago. The reason for this is self explanatory, not only can these frequencies interact in a good way, they are also used to produce what's known as the Devils chord or Devils interval. These tones being C & F#...fear or Conspiracy modern music today is constructed with all this technology to hand...Lady Gaga...Take That...Pink Flyod...the music industry do not want you knowing any of this...

(UT) 396Hz=Liberating Fear
(RE) 417Hz=Undoing Situations & Facilitating Change
(MI) 528Hz=Transformation & Miricles (DNA Repair)
(FA) 639 Hz=Connecting/Relationships
(SOL) 741Hz=Awakening/Intuition
(LA) 852Hz=Returning to Spiritual Order

This is a massive subject and well worth a look into. Please check out the 'Sapphire Portal' on youtube to get a taster of what the Solfeggio Frequencies are all about in practice.

The film industry has also known about these notes for years...I.E Jaws, Psycho, A Nightmare On Elm St, Friday The 13th, The Halloween collection ect etc ad lib. All these use sounds and specific notes that bring a sense of dread or fear...think about it a moment if you think I am chatting bubbles, open your eyes please people, not just the two of them either as we all have a third...

Please do not ask me how I know this or ridicule me as I think I found out a lot from another thread a bit ago, before you mock me do some googling as this information is out there as is so much more, people just need to take their eyes away from coronation farm, west end close or whatever for a moment and look inward instead of outward & materialistically...seek & you shall find...knock and the door shall be opened unto you.

If you took time to read this, thank you, please google away the things I have stated above and you will be surprised.

Peace, love, unity...may be the last hope for humanity.

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 11:04 AM
link   
I've believed this for years.

Ever since John Lennon and other people started having enough influence on the population to create change, the elite decided to take people like him out quickly and replace them with slutty karaoke puppets instead.

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by AugustusMasonicus

Could it be possible that these highly successful musicians have gained knowledge and/or power to quite literally, live forever?

Any examples of who, specifically, may be in the process of living forever?

To be honest I can't really answer that question, and it would be impossible for me to explain every point I have to back up this claim.

I'll share one however, Red Hot Chili Pepper's album Blood Sugar Sex Magik (yes, Magik) is considered their mark on the music industry, when they became a popular world wide band, but what no one knows is the process of 'Blood Sugar Sex Magik' is actually a age old ritual involving peadophilic actions which was believed to extend ones life expectancy, ultimately, live forever. The album is full of symbolism to further validate this too.

As i've already said, I'm not trying to make people believe in these views as they're pretty extreme, and I hate to think of my favourite band performing such disgusting rituals, but when they clues are scattered about in front of you, it's only a matter of time before you start piecing them together.

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 11:07 AM
link   
I am not sure if there is a link with the music industry and "secret societies" however, I was given a website that has some really interesting reading for those interested in the music industry, esp the eary days in LA. Whether or not all the information on the site are true and accurate is probably up to the reader....

Im sure many here have heard about the "Laurel Canyon" Conspiracy....this is a great read IMO...I havent even finished it yet!

www.davesweb.cnchost.com...
Inside The LC
The Strange but Mostly True Story of Laurel Canyon and the Birth of the Hippie Generation

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 11:17 AM
link   
reply to post by theguygeeza

Really appreciate your input, this is something I have heard of on a few occasions and it really does help to validate my point that the music industry is no longer music, but rather a tool to manipulate the public.

I understand this is such a huge subject, and so I like to hear everyones views so I can further piece together the whole thing.

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 11:19 AM
link   
reply to post by greeneyedleo

Thanks for this, I will give it a read when I get home later tonight.

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 11:27 AM
link   
www.youtube.com... this is a music by Hopsin, a artist who used to make music full of negative imagery and all the rest of it but has recently changed his ways. He discusses how the music industry is affecting society, and seems to openly attack the industry and it's 'elite' owners.

"The mass control limited is breached, f*ck hip hop!" - Hopsin

I have also added the video to my original post.

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 11:39 AM
link   
Now I'm starting to think about all the positve musicians who mysteriously passed away. Especially John Lennon. Why would a "fan" shoot the object of his admiration? Why not just get a autograph? This was also a time when Lennon's music became more spiritual in nature. Music can change the world.

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 12:56 PM
link   
I read somewhere or watched a video about a music insider that later defected. He states that master tapes of music are taken into a special room where occult members ( priests and witches) cast spells over them calling up demons to influence whom ever hears the music...
Now mind you this sounds too fantastic but from what I have been seeing and reading about the industry and my own personal feelings when I hear certain music or bands or songs being played .. tends to make me think that this scenario is not too far off the mark.
Evil and it's rituals are more common now, and are basically everywhere I have come to realize this. Infested is more like it. ugh. The common false doctrine of eat , drink and be merry for tomorrow may never come, is pushed on our psyches all the time via music. Meaning party sin do drugs, etc. and don't care about the consequences cause your just gonna die and it doesn't matter. Glorifying sex, and labeling beauty as 'sexy' is just another disgusting blow against virtue and all that is good. We are in an Anti God society, for sure. The devil wants us in chains and this is one of the MANY ways he knows how to achieve this for people that are unaware and don't believe that there is a devil .

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Also didn't the ex cia/fbi guy who killed Bob Marley announce it to the world?

Apparently he gave Bob cancer by putting a needle in a pair of football boots and presenting them as a gift. Bob died a few months after.

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 06:38 PM
link   

...but what no one knows is the process of 'Blood Sugar Sex Magik' is actually a age old ritual involving peadophilic actions which was believed to extend ones life expectancy, ultimately, live forever.

Can you explain the details of that age old ritual and how you happen to be in possesion of such knowledge?

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Beavers

Also didn't the ex cia/fbi guy who killed Bob Marley announce it to the world?

Apparently he gave Bob cancer by putting a needle in a pair of football boots and presenting them as a gift. Bob died a few months after.

I have read about that, and it wouldn't surprise me if it's true. Bob Marley is the pinnacle of peace, which completely goes against the elite's plans to push the NWO onto humanity, and so they saw it has he had to be rid of. Also, around that time many eastern American police forces focused their attention on the Rasta population, in many cases labelling them terrorists, which shows their efforts to rid the movement completely. It's said that Bob received football boots and it hurt him to put it on, when he took the boot off they found a copper wire which penetrated his toe, the same toe that later was said to be where the cancer originated from.

Bare in mind that the cancer that killed Bob was the most deadliest found in humans, which further suggests that maybe he was secretly assassinated.

R.I.P Bob Marley.

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 07:17 PM
link   

...but what no one knows is the process of 'Blood Sugar Sex Magik' is actually a age old ritual involving peadophilic actions which was believed to extend ones life expectancy, ultimately, live forever.

Can you explain the details of that age old ritual and how you happen to be in possesion of such knowledge?

My ex girlfriend's dad was big of this sort of stuff, he had wide knowledge of all things ancient and he also took note of their links to modern society. He had all kinds of books and material to show me, and when he got onto the topic of music and symbolism hidden in it, he spoke to me about a lot of different examples. This one about the RHCP's always stuck out to me, seeing as they're my favourite band. I will try to find some solid proof on the internet however to show you guys, i'll be sure to edit it into my original post.

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 07:27 PM
link   

My ex girlfriend's dad was big of this sort of stuff...

I was not looking for hearsay. You said the album was a pedophilia sex ritual. I want to know how so, specifically.

What is the ritual and what does it entail?

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 06:17 AM
link   

My ex girlfriend's dad was big of this sort of stuff...

I was not looking for hearsay. You said the album was a pedophilia sex ritual. I want to know how so, specifically.

What is the ritual and what does it entail?

Oh right I see. Well, I done some research to help jog my memory and I am skeptical. Firstly, it's not necessarily performed on younger people so maybe what I originally said was misleading. But sex magik is some kind of ritual that is performed, and to the people who have performed it believe that sex magik is a strong force in nature that can somehow alter reality, as if you're on on higher conscience level to the rest of humanity.

As I said, if I find any solid internet evidence I will share, it's surprisingly been hard to find anything though.

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 06:26 AM
link   
I am listening to one of the most popular songs of all time, Californication, and thought I'd quickly share some of lyrics which have always stood out to me...

"It's the edge of the world
And all of western civilization
The sun may rise in the East
At least it settles in the final location"

"Born and raised by those who praise
Control of population, everybody's been there
and I don't mean on vacation"

"Destruction leads to a very rough road
But it also breeds creation"

The lyrics are pretty self explanatory to me.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join