It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Banking Cabal Update - Greece Bonds Worthless

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 10:41 AM
link   
I wonder what the year 2020 is going to look like - it appears the banking cabal is starting to bring this criminal activity to a new level - I always thought it was good business to do business - however, in this SGTreport I learn that the Cabal has announced Greek Bonds essentially worthless by cutting off their access to new capital.
I wish they would cut everyone off - so we can all agree to use metal instead of this funny money.
anyway, again SGTreport strikes one sour note after another. take a listen and I'm sure you will agree -

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 07:28 PM
link   
While I certainly agree that our monetary and financial systems are desperately in need of reform/redesign, I never get the "metal is real money!" attitude.

Gold and silver have no more intrinsic value than paper money (barring the odd electrical component). Just like _all_ money, the value lies in the civilization that uses it. I strongly recommend the novel "Making Money", part of Terry Pratchett's Discworld series. It's a fictional account of the creation of the first paper money and explores the concept in detail.

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 10:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Stunspot

you don't get metal is money? thats simple - banks cant make silver and gold. so they cant dilute the value of it.
if you get a gold coin - its a gold coin. and if you get a paper dollar its paper - it can be duplicated until worthless. what is there not to get... if it take 15 hours to mine one gold ounce its worth at least 15 hours. if it take 15 seconds to print a 1 dollar bill and it take 15 seconds to print a trillion dollar bill.... what is the 15 trillion dollar bill worth... you got it - zippo. because the one dollar bill is now worthless....
edit on 23-8-2012 by 1BornPatriot because: (no reason given)

new topics

join