It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Obama mentions Medical Records, Hasn't Disclosed His Own.. His Life is an "open book"

page: 4
15
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by NavyDoc
Especially since the IRS is part of the executive branch and the head executive is Romney's political opponent. So yes, you will not find any smoking gun of criminal activity.


Ok ...so you added the qualifier of "crimnal activity"...agreed. Smoking gun to me would be something that sinks his campaign...and by the very nature of him defying his own fathers precedent and calls from his own party to do so, I believe that "smoking gun" is thier without question.


Originally posted by NavyDoc
The only thing one might find is that he invested in companies that socialists do not like and will make an issue.


I don't believe you know what a genuine "socialist" is, nor what they like. Keep eating the talking points and you will become intellectually sick.


Originally posted by NavyDoc
You talk about moving jobs overseas? I assume then that you are upset with Obama for giving over five hundred million taxpayer dollars to Fisker to build cars in NORWAY?


By "over 500 Million"...you mean $193 Million..and by NORWAY...you mean...



The company was unable to find a contract manufacturer in the United States, so it outsourced assembly jobs to Finland (the company denies the charge that it used any part of the federal loan to fund manufacturing operations in Finland)

www.theblaze.com...




posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by xuenchen
I'm still looking for the psychiatric results.

Where do we find them ?



For Obama?
Look under Habitual Lie!

edit on 22-8-2012 by guohua because: (no reason given)



posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 03:03 PM
link   
Just for reference Compare McCains Medical report from 2008 to Obama's medical summary written by an original Obama Backer for a single payer system. Funny how Obama turned on his doctor for the inauguration. Obama invited his Barber and did not invite the good doctor. I guess Obama got what he needed from him.

5 detailed pages

media.washingtonpost.com...

Obama has not released anything comparable to it other than the ritual annual White House Check up.



posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Indigo5

Originally posted by NavyDoc
Especially since the IRS is part of the executive branch and the head executive is Romney's political opponent. So yes, you will not find any smoking gun of criminal activity.


Ok ...so you added the qualifier of "crimnal activity"...agreed. Smoking gun to me would be something that sinks his campaign...and by the very nature of him defying his own fathers precedent and calls from his own party to do so, I believe that "smoking gun" is thier without question.


Originally posted by NavyDoc
The only thing one might find is that he invested in companies that socialists do not like and will make an issue.


I don't believe you know what a genuine "socialist" is, nor what they like. Keep eating the talking points and you will become intellectually sick.


Originally posted by NavyDoc
You talk about moving jobs overseas? I assume then that you are upset with Obama for giving over five hundred million taxpayer dollars to Fisker to build cars in NORWAY?


By "over 500 Million"...you mean $193 Million..and by NORWAY...you mean...



The company was unable to find a contract manufacturer in the United States, so it outsourced assembly jobs to Finland (the company denies the charge that it used any part of the federal loan to fund manufacturing operations in Finland)

www.theblaze.com...


No, $529 million of US stimulous funds.


The most notable green project to get money from the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act, better known as the stimulus, was Fisker, which got $529 million from the Department of Energy, $359 million of which was supposed to go toward a plant in Wilmington, Del. However, Fisker began assembling its first line of cars in Finland in 2011. USA Today reported that the Fisker Plant in Delaware is “absolutely empty.”

cnsnews.com... cle/white-house-defends-green-stimulus-funding-after-romney-calls-obama-outsourcer-chief

And batteries overseas:



Yesterday, A123 Systems announced that it had signed a non-binding memorandum of understanding with China’s Wanxiang Group for a US$450 million investment in return for an 80 percent stake in the company, which U.S. taxpayers helped to finance.

www.smartplanet.com... igent-energy/chinese-firm-may-control-obama-stimulus-recipient/18352

And in case you are going to pull one of those "that is a biased source" excuse, here is the ABC News report.



With the approval of the Obama administration, an electric car company that received a $529 million federal government loan guarantee is assembling its first line of cars in Finland, saying it could not find a facility in the United States capable of doing the work.

abcnews.go.com... cars-finland/story?id=14770875

I love how people without an intellectual arguement like to make personal insults and comments. "Intellectually sick?" When did I insult you, or do you find disagreement insulting?

So you have a problem with a politician who invests his own money overseas, but support a president who sends our public funds overseas?

We have a global economy. A smart invester will have a diverse portfolio and in a global economy, that will include foreign investments. Any good mutual fund, any good 401K, and any good retirement fund, even those funds held by American teachers, firefighters, and cops, will have some foreign holdings. It is disingenuous to condemn Romney for being a wise investor while lauding Obama for using taxpayer dollars to support foreign companies.



posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 03:11 PM
link   
Says the Prez who invoked exec priveledge in the Fast and Furious case.....

2nd



posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by jibeho
Just for reference Compare McCains Medical report from 2008 to Obama's medical summary written by an original Obama Backer for a single payer system. Funny how Obama turned on his doctor for the inauguration. Obama invited his Barber and did not invite the good doctor. I guess Obama got what he needed from him.

5 detailed pages

media.washingtonpost.com...

Obama has not released anything comparable to it other than the ritual annual White House Check up.


You bring up a very good point.

Why did McCain release such a long and detailed version of his medical records??? Oh yeah...because his history of health issues and people had questions about his health and if it would interfere with him being President.

Wow...that sounds familiar...kind of like people having questions about Romney's past financial interests...you would think Romney would follow McCain's example and release a long and detailed record of his taxes to put the people's questions to rest.



posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 03:16 PM
link   
reply to post by OutKast Searcher
 


oops never mind, you were talking about taxes....
edit on 22-8-2012 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)



posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 03:19 PM
link   
reply to post by NavyDoc
 





So you have a problem with a politician who invests his own money overseas, but support a president who sends our public funds overseas?


Yep, I have yet to see an Obama supporter complain about our tax dollars going to Petrobas Oil.



posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 03:28 PM
link   
reply to post by OutKast Searcher
 


You also bring up a good point.

What about Obama's large head scars that have never been explained?
www.dailymail.co.uk...

I have a half moon scar on my head that is pretty clear when I wear my hair short in the Summer.



posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by guohua

Originally posted by xuenchen
I'm still looking for the psychiatric results.

Where do we find them ?



For Obama?
Look under Habitual Lie!

edit on 22-8-2012 by guohua because: (no reason given)


Actually, lies just make him a politician here is the real issue with Barry. This can't really surprise anyone at this point, can it?

How to Spot a Narcissist By SAMUEL LÓPEZ DE VICTORIA, PH.D.


Symptoms of Narcissistic Personality Disorder

In order for a person to be diagnosed with narcissistic personality disorder (NPD) they must meet five or more of the following symptoms:

•Has a grandiose sense of self-importance (e.g., exaggerates achievements and talents, expects to be recognized as superior without commensurate achievements)
•Is preoccupied with fantasies of unlimited success, power, brilliance, beauty, or ideal love
•Believes that he or she is "special" and unique and can only be understood by, or should associate with, other special or high-status people (or institutions)
•Requires excessive admiration
•Has a very strong sense of entitlement, e.g., unreasonable expectations of especially favorable treatment or automatic compliance with his or her expectations
•Is exploitative of others, e.g., takes advantage of others to achieve his or her own ends
•Lacks empathy, e.g., is unwilling to recognize or identify with the feelings and needs of others
•Is often envious of others or believes that others are envious of him or her
•Regularly shows arrogant, haughty behaviors or attitudes


I think he has most of these symptoms....



posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by jibeho
reply to post by OutKast Searcher
 


You also bring up a good point.

What about Obama's large head scars that have never been explained?
www.dailymail.co.uk...

I have a half moon scar on my head that is pretty clear when I wear my hair short in the Summer.




For real???



posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 04:00 PM
link   
reply to post by NavyDoc
 


CSN news..."Got" 500+ Million

ABC "Loan Guarantees"

ABC is correct and "loan Guarantees" doesn't mean cash. They didn't get all the cash.

FACTCHECK


Fisker has raised over $1 billion in private equity, Fisker spokesman Roger Ormisher told us. That private money was used to finance the manufacture the cars in Finland, he said, while the DOE loan was used exclusively in the U.S. for engineering, design and marketing, and sales. That supported more than 600 jobs in the U.S., he said.

“All of the DOE loan money that we got for the Karma project had to be spent in America,” Ormisher said.

It’s possible that DOE money used to fund operations in the U.S. allowed private investment to concentrate on overseas manufacturing. But it would be simply inaccurate to claim that all of that $169 million funded jobs overseas. Moreover, a number of American suppliers were used to make parts that were assembled in Finland, Ormisher said, creating about 1,500 jobs. Last year, Fisker officials estimated more than 45 percent of the components of the Karma were manufactured by about 40 U.S. suppliers.

In addition to the $169 million, the DOE approved a much larger, $359 million loan to help Fisker develop a lower-priced version of its car, called the Nina. The plan is to build those cars at a shuttered General Motors factory in Delaware. That project has hit some snags. In February, amid delays to the project, Fisker let go 26 employees from the Delaware factory.

However, Fisker still plans to move forward with the car, and the “first option” is still to build them at the factory in Delaware, Ormisher said. If it moves forward, the plant could employ up to 2,500 workers. A prototype of the car, renamed the Atlantic, was unveiled recently, but a launch date was not announced.

To date, Fisker has drawn down $193 million of the $529 million in government loan guarantees, Ormisher said. Fisker has been negotiating with DOE since last May regarding the future of this second part of the funding.

www.factcheck.org...



posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by NavyDoc
A smart invester will have a diverse portfolio and in a global economy, that will include foreign investments.


Smart investor??...Are these the folks that nearly collapsed our economy and then had to take over a Trillion dollars in TAXPAYER bailouts when their "smart" investments were shown to be a shell game??? Like Romneys 100+ shell companies that he hides money in? In CAYMAN AND BERMUDA AND SWITZERLAND???

I will look for a President that chooses to invest in AMERICA...

And your claim that Obama did otherwise has been proven to be utter BS as shown above.
edit on 22-8-2012 by Indigo5 because: (no reason given)



posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by OutKast Searcher
Why did McCain release such a long and detailed version of his medical records??? Oh yeah...because his history of health issues and people had questions about his health and if it would interfere with him being President.

Wow...that sounds familiar...kind of like people having questions about Romney's past financial interests...you would think Romney would follow McCain's example and release a long and detailed record of his taxes to put the people's questions to rest.


Or say Barry could release his college transcripts or admissions paperwork for Harvard so we can see what block he checked for nationality and who paid for his education. Some people have questions about that.

He could produce a human being willing to state he remembers him from his undergrad years since some people have questions about that. I can't believe he can't buy a lifeline there.

He could release detailed accounts of his past foreign travel since some people have questions about that. He could release all the documents from the selective service and SSA and other places so we can get a warm fuzzy he is even who he says he is.

He could give us a DNA sample proving he's Barry senior’s actual child and not that of Frank or Malcomb X. He could put all the questions some people have about with whom he associated and when to rest...



What is that sound...it's crickets.

Better yet, he could take 2 years to even address the question of his birth certificate that the people had questions about...

I'll give Romney until the middle of his first term to produce any hard copy (or even scanned copies of ) answer the questions people have about his finances - as Barry has set that as the very reluctant standard for revealing the things people want to know.

Seems to me you are suddenly concerned about the questions people have about a candidate because you share some of them this time and that makes them more “valid” questions.

When the questions are not your own but belong to “birthers” and “tea baggers” and “racists” they really need not be addressed. Let’s just start calling all those concerned with Romney’s tax returns by some base pejorative then their questions will no longer be relevant. Easy – problem solved.



posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 04:28 PM
link   
reply to post by OutKast Searcher
 


Funny eh? You mentioned McCains long and well known medical history and I brought up Barry's scar. No mention of how he got it. Maybe his barber knows??? He got to attend the inauguration while his doctor didn't.


If it's not a scar what in the hell is it? Boy, a detailed medical report would sure help....
The same kind of detailed report that Obama says president's normally provide. Normally? Obama is clearly abnormal...



posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Indigo5

Originally posted by NavyDoc
A smart invester will have a diverse portfolio and in a global economy, that will include foreign investments.


Smart investor??...Are these the folks that nearly collapsed our economy and then had to take over a Trillion dollars in TAXPAYER bailouts when their "smart" investments were shown to be a shell game??? Like Romneys 100+ shell companies that he hides money in? In CAYMAN AND BERMUDA AND SWITZERLAND???

I will look for a President that chooses to invest in AMERICA...

And your claim that Obama did otherwise has been proven to be utter BS as shown above.
edit on 22-8-2012 by Indigo5 because: (no reason given)


If you ahve a 401k or any sort of mutal fund, you have foreign investments. And no, you didn't prove that it was "Utter BS" one iota. Taxpayer dollars were sent to support a foreign company no matter how you try to twist it. Kind of like Clinton and his defintion of "is."

Lets looks at Obama's personal investments, shall we?




Well, Obama’s preferred bank is JPMorgan Chase, where he had a checking account with less than $15,000 in it and an asset management account worth between $250,000 and $500,000 in 2010.
He also had at least $200,000 invested in the Vanguard 500 Index, a mutual fund based on the performance of the Standard & Poor’s 500 index.




OMG! Both JP Morgan and Vanguard have foreign holdings and investments! Obama hates America!

Since you like using fact check, see what it says about ROmney's "foreign holdings" and "sending jobs overseas."
factcheck.org...




Update, July 2: Late on July 1, the Obama campaign issued a formal objection to this article, claiming that Romney remained at least a “part time” manager of Bain after February 1999. We strongly disagree. Both Romney and Bain have stated repeatedly that Romney “has not been involved in the operations of any Bain Capital entity in any way” since leaving to head the Olympics. Romney stated that twice on official federal disclosure documents, where a falsehood could draw a federal felony charge and possible fines and prison time if convicted.




Obama accuses Romney in a series of TV ads of being a “corporate raider” who “shipped jobs to China and Mexico,” asking if voters want to elect an “outsourcer in chief.” But some of the claims in the ads are untrue, and others are thinly supported.





■One TV ad, called “Come and Go,” claims that Romney “shipped jobs to China and Mexico.” But two examples cited by the Obama campaign occurred after Romney left Bain. There’s no clear evidence that a third company shipped jobs to China under Romney.


So yeah, even your own source agrees that this hulabaloo against Romney is BS.

Of course the fundimental difference is that Romney used private funds to invest but Obama is playing with taxpayer dollars. I don't care how or where Obama or Romney invest their personal money, as long as they obey the law, which they both obviously have. The issue is what they will do with public money and so far, Obama has wasted a hell of a lot of it.

Birthers on one side Tax records on the other side, as long as the guy is one the same side of the isle, everything is excused and as long as he is on the other side, everything is devious. Got to love the two party system.



posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 05:12 PM
link   
Two sources and links providing mounds of sourced evidence showing your claim to be false...

VS.

You posting this on an anonymous website...


Originally posted by NavyDoc

And no, you didn't prove that it was "Utter BS" one iota. Taxpayer dollars were sent to support a foreign company no matter how you try to twist it. Kind of like Clinton and his defintion of "is."


You saying it twice doesn't make your claim any less BS.

Not 500 Million, 196 million and not jobs in Sweden, 2,100 jobs in the USA.


edit on 22-8-2012 by Indigo5 because: (no reason given)



posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by tothetenthpower
And yes, if you are elected by the people then yes, you should have 0 right to privacy while doing that job.


So you think cameras should be allowed to follow Obama into the toilet, film him when he has a shower....

Now do you see how silly your claim is?



posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Indigo5
Two sources and links providing mounds of sourced evidence showing your claim to be false...

VS.

You posting this on an anonymous website...


Originally posted by NavyDoc

And no, you didn't prove that it was "Utter BS" one iota. Taxpayer dollars were sent to support a foreign company no matter how you try to twist it. Kind of like Clinton and his defintion of "is."


You saying it twice doesn't make your claim any less BS.

Not 500 Million, 196 million and not jobs in Sweden, 2,100 jobs in the USA.


edit on 22-8-2012 by Indigo5 because: (no reason given)


Nonsense. I posted several links to several sources above, including ABC news. You posted one that does not even say what you think it says. If you want to ignore multiple sources and stick your fingers in your ears, that's fine, but you can't say it was "proven" BS with one source, especially, and this is funny, the same website that you suggest states that the Obama issue was BS also says your Romney issue is BS...so if you have to accept factcheck as being truthful on one, you have to accept factcheck is truthful on the other. Or it it a case of only believing what confirms your own world-view?




top topics



 
15
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

log in

join