It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

AP: CIA Spies Smuggling Missiles To Their Syria Terrorists

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 09:28 AM
link   
reply to post by cenpuppie

Refugees in Turkey were previously confined to government-run border camps, but are now allowed to travel freely in Turkey. Most do not have the resources to leave the camps, however. Access to camps by non-refugees is limited and strictly regulated.

In Lebanon, Syrian refugees lack circulation permits. Previously, a Jordanian citizen could sponsor a refugee, allowing him or her to move freely in the country, but this system has recently changed, with the Jordanian government now limiting Syrian refugees to border locations.

Why? Because the USA is using its might, that's why!

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 09:41 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 09:48 AM
link   
reply to post by WozaMeathed

But i guess that the murder of innocent lives is OK as long as there is a regime change.

It's a tough world and people die. Children die. Cats die. Things die, it's the price of freedom, Sir.

The price of freedom which many paid with their lives so that yo can post anything you want to Ats.

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 10:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Brilliance
It's a tough world and people die. Children die. Cats die. Things die, it's the price of freedom, Sir.

You have got no idea what type of world is out there boy, or you wouldnt have made that comment.
Dont call me SIR, I aint your SIR, to call me this makes you seem ignorant and condecending.

I cant believe that you compare children with cats.
This comment just proves how immature you are.

The price of freedom which many paid with their lives so that yo can post anything you want to Ats.

Are you kidding me??????

Seriously how old are you??????????

YOU have NO IDEA what the price of freedom is worth.
I think you should go to bed now as i can hear your mummy calling you.

ETA, I noticed they took my other post off,,,,,,,,
Great rebuttal.......
You are so childish

edit on 21-8-2012 by WozaMeathed because: T&C . CHANGED SO THIS POST WASNT REMOVED

edit on 21-8-2012 by WozaMeathed because: (no reason given)
extra DIV

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 10:26 AM
link   

The price of freedom? Children compared to cats? Perhaps hes one of the chosen, who consider the rest of us goy to be nothing more than an animal. There to serve and be of use to gods chosen people.

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 10:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by illuminnaughty

The price of freedom? Children compared to cats? Perhaps hes one of the chosen, who consider the rest of us goy to be nothing more than an animal.

Yeah i agree mate,,,,,, He is one of a " selected" few, thats for sure.....

Anyone that chooses to compare a child for a cat is definantly choosen for something

There to serve and be of use to gods chosen people.

Well its lucky 4 me that i dont believe in their god, so therefore i dont have to accept being used by their god nore do i have to believe or put up with the BS that dribbles from its followers mouth.

edit on 21-8-2012 by WozaMeathed because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 11:29 AM
link   
FSA in possession of Stinger missiles – Report

18/08/2012

By Asharq Al-Awsat
www.asharq-e.com/news.asp?section=1&id=30738

Beirut, Asharq Al-Awsat – Western reports have claimed that the Free Syrian Army [FSA] is in possession of anti-aircraft Stinger missiles capable of changing the balance of power on the ground in Syria between the al-Assad regime and opposing rebel forces. Al-Arabiya quoted a Syrian opposition source who confirmed that 14 Stinger missiles had been delivered to the FSA at the Iskenderun area along the border with Turkey. He added that both Turkey and the United States were aware of the arms delivery. Al-Arabiya also quoted a second US-based opposition source, who asserted that the FSA have yet to use these arms, saying “there is no indication that the Free Syrian Army has used the Stinger missiles yet.” As for the Syrian fighter jet reportedly downed by the FSA last Monday, the source said this was shut down by anti-aircraft guns.

Commenting on this report, FSA spokesman Louai Miqdad told Asharq Al-Awsat that “we cannot confirm or deny this" however he did reveal that "the type of arms possessed by the FSA has evolved over the past two weeks." Miqdad attributed this development to two major reasons, "Firstly, due to the ability of the FSA to liberate a number of regions where there were weapon repositories belonging to the regime’s forces, including air defense systems. Secondly, Syria is a country that geographically shares broad borders with the surrounding countries, including borders with Iraq and Turkey, totalling more than 800 km, and nobody can stop the thriving black market arms trade.”

Miqdad also stressed that “none of the countries, whether the US, Saudi Arabia or Qatar, has provided us with arms, at least until today" adding "as for what will happen tomorrow, nobody knows.”

The FSA spokesman told Asharq Al-Awsat “I do not deny that these countries, particularly Turkey, Saudi Arabia and Qatar, are providing us with humanitarian and material aid and assistance, and even political support.”

He stressed that “the FSA has become organizationally stronger, and if we have anti-aircraft missiles capable of bringing down MiG and Sukhoi fighter jets, we have not utilized them.”

He added that the MiG fighter jet that was downed last week was not shot down by a surface-to-air missile but by a 23.5 caliber anti-aircraft gun. He stressed that the fighter jet was flying at low altitude, which is how the rebels were able to shoot it down. Miqdad said that the same applies to the regime helicopters shot down by the FSA, stressing that, as of yet, no surface-to-air missiles have been fired by the Syrian rebels.

The presence of Stinger missiles in the hands of the FSA would represent a major military development on the ground in Syria, as this could change the balance of power in the confrontation taking place between the regime’s forces and the FSA, largely neutralizing the regime’s advantage in terms of aerial superiority. This would also represent a major political shift, as it is unlikely that such weapons could be delivered to the FSA without the knowledge of Turkey and the US, particularly as Washington must approve any sale of US-made arms to third parties.

For his part, an Al-Arabiya source claimed that the American government had been keen to ensure that the Stinger missiles were delivered to known FSA units, rather than jihadist organizations operating in Syria.

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 11:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Brilliance

No one here have any compassion for the Syrian children?

2.7 million Christians also reside in Syria, do you think Al-Qaeda and the other Islamic extremists will be showing much compassion to the Christians and other faiths that make up Syria. Al Qaeda hate the Christians and the Shia that make up for much of the population. I doubt the islamic extremists of the FSA will be showing any compassion to those who do not follow their own extremist beliefs. Sometimes your enemies enemy is worse than your enemy.

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 05:39 PM
link   
With clowns governing the USA & UK at the same time we are heading fast for a major conflict, like a bus going down a hill with no brakes, we are helping terror groups in Syria that hate everything the west stands for, if this was 1939 that fool in the White House would be giving Germany better tanks to help kill Brits better.

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 01:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Alternative4u

Perhaps there is a war commin' fast - but it ain't commin' as fast as the idiotic comments on here!!

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join