It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rio de Janerio & Davis Station Antartica Black Dot On Sun Cam Pictures 8-21-12

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by GameKeeper
dont let the demonic ones bring you down OP. They have a crew of the same people who try and debunk every 2012 thread. it just lends more credence that this is in fact 100% TRUE.

visit my youtube page HERE www.youtube.com...

with infra red filter i get the same black dot as a white dot.. yes Nibiru is moving in front of the sun until it will become black.. then 3 days of darkness. close the windows and let no one in from outside. take heed to this message. peace.

-------------------------------

Exactly GameKeeper, Thanks for your post today.

I have seen your youtube video when you posted it in one of your replies on another thread recently, great video!

Just like you said, there will be 3 days of darkness at some point in time in the future, just as biblical prophecy says. The destroyer, planet nibiru, nemesis, dark star, planet x or whatever anyone wants to call it is on it's way!

And, to quote Jesus when he was asked what the end will be like, Jesus replied to them and said:

" Just as it was in the days of Noah, so also shall his coming be " All the way up until the day that Noah entered the ark....

Keep the Faith !

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 06:05 PM
link   
When I first looked at the pictures I honestly thought you used photoshop to show us the location of the dots since it would be really dull and grey with all that backlighting. After reading that the black dots in the pic are what you believe to be something passing the sun...well OKAY. I'm sure there are many things passing the sun everyday but for you to talk down to the people giving you reasonable explanations of what this really is it's uncalled for. No one was rude, they tried to help you out and stop you from making a fool of yourself. Go outside and stare at the sun to see your black dot, i'm sure over time you'll be seeing plenty of black dots

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 06:18 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 06:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

Being open minded does not mean accepting every story with thinking about it. Discriminating between what is possible and not possible is important. Not everything is possible. My computer in front of me will not spontaneously run faster. I need to get a new computer for that to happen. People will not sprout wings and begin to fly tomorrow.

Consider the black spot over the Sun issue. If something were really in front of the Sun it would be detectable by a number of means. A camera would reveal it. A direct view through a solar filter (to protect the eyes) would reveal it. A pinhole camera would reveal it. Solar telescopes that view the Sun all day long would reveal it. A projection with a lens systems such as binoculars would reveal it. Dimming due to the obscuring object would reveal it. Yet, the only way this black spot appears is by use of a camera.

Some troubling issues with this image are:
1. Only detected with a camera
2. No dimming
3. The object is always centered on the Sun, never a partial overlap

Could it be a UFO that is only visible to the person when it is perfectly aligned with the Sun? Isn't plausible is it?

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 06:58 PM
link   
reply to post by GameKeeper

it just lends more credence that this is in fact 100% TRUE.

Are you trying to say that the weaker the story the stronger it is? Go ahead and believe in this hoax if you will. The rest of the folks are moving forward.

with infra red filter i get the same black dot as a white dot.. yes Nibiru is moving in front of the sun until it will become black.. then 3 days of darkness. close the windows and let no one in from outside. take heed to this message. peace.

Isn't it marvelous that this object follows you around? Are you special in some way that this whatever it is just works out to be aligned with wherever you are standing?

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 07:02 PM
link   
I'm still waiting on these questions.

1. Please explain why there is no darkening from this event.
2. Please explain why this happens so often at the South Pole camera.
3. Please explain why the South Pole website differs with your claim.
4. Please explain the lack of sighting of this supposed huge celestial object.
5. Please explain the lack of gravitational events of this supposedly huge celestial object.
6. Please explain the non-existence of any grazing images of the event.

I am adding a 7th question for you since you suggest something about 3 days of darkness.

7. Why is this connected to 3 days of darkness when it causes no darkening at all?

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 07:25 PM
link   
reply to post by GameKeeper

with infra red filter i get the same black dot as a white dot

If you have an infrared filter why don't you use it?
This is not infrared

BTW, how many ATS usernames do you have?

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 07:32 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 07:35 PM
link   
I like the blooming effect int he last video that makes it appear that the Sun is in front of the hillside. That is another example of a camera artifact. Other than that there really isn't much to the video unless you like a sound track of people breathing too close to a microphone.

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 07:43 PM
link   
reply to post by stereologist

Please if I may ask...Stereologist what if any are the threads that you can't debunk? Just curious..

LOL Second...I like your signature. I agree.

Not really expecting you will answer though...Surprise me.

edit on 21-8-2012 by relocator because: forgive me I can't spell...

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 07:56 PM
link   
reply to post by chrisb9

Since this is a discussion board maybe you could answer some questions about what you have posted.

Why did the black dot disappear after the 5:40 image?

Stereologist and others have asked several reasonable questions. Some answers would be nice, it's kind of how this works.

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 08:11 PM
link   
reply to post by relocator

It's a bit off topic in this thread, but there are things that we can't know for sure about the solar system.

Can there be a new planet in our solar system? Yes. The issue is that the new planet must be very far away and never come into the part of the solar system where the known planets orbit.

In the case of something in front of the Sun all we need to do is think about the consequences of such a thing if it were an actual object. Think about gravity, the Sun's light, would the object be seen coming and going, etc.

The problem with much of 2012 is that many people begin with an answer and refuse to think outside the box or open their minds to the evidence. They want to only deal with the conclusion they derive from a single line of thinking no matter how flawed. With head firmly stuck into the sand they scream you are closed minded as they stab fingers in ears, shut their eyes, and yell la-la-la.

The world is a very interesting place and the more we learn the more we want to learn. The one thing we can learn in this thread is that camera artifacts are common and should not be confused with real things.

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 08:14 PM
link   
Good Job...Your reply related to the thread as well as gave us something to ponder.
Thank you.

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 10:52 PM
link   
ohmygoditsnibiru

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by stereologist

Kind of related to this one;

8. How is the object (positing it is directly between the Earth and Sun all the time) stable in the L1 Lagrangian point, as any disturbance toward the Sun or Earth would cause it to lose position, for instance the Moon's gravity well? If it has some sort of station keeping method, how can we not see the enormous amounts of used reaction mass for this?

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 04:19 PM
link   

5. Please explain the lack of gravitational events of this supposedly huge celestial object.

I am adding a 7th question for you since you suggest something about 3 days of darkness.

7. Why is this connected to 3 days of darkness when it causes no darkening at all?

You forgot question #8.
Why can't some people just let it go? This was debunked on page one.
To me they look like someone made a black dot with a small round brush in PShop.

Interesting thread none the less, it's a fine example of how some don't want to let go
of their fantasies and will fight tooth and nail to keep reality at bay.

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 06:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Yngvarr

You forgot question #8.
Why can't some people just let it go? This was debunked on page one.
To me they look like someone made a black dot with a small round brush in PShop.

Interesting thread none the less, it's a fine example of how some don't want to let go
of their fantasies and will fight tooth and nail to keep reality at bay.

Here here. The funny thing is, if all this nibiru stuff was real and proven. I would be glad of people convincing me it it's all going to be fine. The majority of people who believe in all of this seem to WANT to die in some cataclysmic event and for billions of people worldwide to suffer. Me... well I'm going to carry on saving for my next house just in case I survive and be thankful for the fact that my sanity is thus far still intact.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join