Rio de Janerio & Davis Station Antartica Black Dot On Sun Cam Pictures 8-21-12

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 11:13 AM
link   
reply to post by chrisb9

One more time for for ATS member chrisb9:

Yes the sun does get brighter and dimmer, and brighter again. The amount of sun shine is dependent upon:

Weather (ie clouds)
Seasons (ie angle that the sun is at)
Time Of Day (ie again, angle that the sun is at)
Pollution (ie amount of smog in the air)
Opacity (ie the amount of dust and volcanic ash in the air)

Come on -- actually educate yourself and deny ignorance

Also, you're insistence that there is a large object in front of the sun = Fail.

Your own photo's that you posted prove that. A large object in front of the sun would block it's light, and each photo that you posted, it's very obvious that there is NO sun light being blocked at all. Just look at that glare and the surrounding landscape. You obviously lack the education that you need to understand this (all though eclipses are normally taught in grade school...)

Come on -- actually educate yourself and deny ignorance
edit on 21-8-2012 by eriktheawful because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 01:03 PM
link   
post removed because the user has no concept of manners

Click here for more information.

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 01:13 PM
link   
reply to post by chrisb9

No one is flaming or trolling. The motto of ATS is Deny Ignorance. We are doing that by telling you what is appearing in these pictures. We have also explained why this black spot is not only present. If you are unable to accept facts and would rather live in a fantasy world where this spot is something more than CCD overload then maybe ATS isn't the site for you.

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 01:30 PM
link   
reply to post by chrisb9

In your OP you stated this:

All thoughts and comments are welcome. However, for all of the debunkers, please don't waste your time and everyone elses time posting and filling up this thread with the usual " Buzz Words " saying it's a sun dog, lens flare etc.

Meaning right away you intended to not accept anyone's answer that did not match your own, or disagreed with your conclusion. It shows just how closed minded you are being. Worse, instead of just disagreeing, you've resorted to name calling and accusing people of things who disagree with your assesment in your OP.

That is called "Baiting"

IF you are trying to post something and you do not want to hear everyone's comments about it, or only accept posts/comments that agree with you, then you are in the WRONG place. ATS is a forum that have very many intelligent people here, that will either agree with your theory, or will do their own research and either explain what something is, or offer different theories..

If that is not what you want, then may I recommend you make your posts at a different web site that will only allow outlandish things, or make a blog where you control the comments?

In the mean time: the black dot is the result of the web cams CCD chip being over exposed and shutting off. It won't happen every day as it is dependent upon many things that can affect the sun's brightness. Again: if it were a large object, it would be blocking the light of the sun and would look like either a total solar eclipse or a partial one. It would not simply look like a black dot. It would reduce the amount of light in the pictures (and world wide).

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 01:50 PM
link   
reply to post by chrisb9

Very persuasive argument. I'm ready to believe you if you can answer this question logically.
The black dot first appears at 5:15 and moves across the FOV through the 5:40 image. 5:45 and after, it's gone. Why did it suddenly disappear?

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 01:57 PM
link   
Made a thread not to long ago
this black dot is very odd and look more like a UFO then a anomaly from a machine

US Soldiers Combat Footage .. UFO in the Sun Observing the War

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 02:01 PM
link   
reply to post by chrisb9

It is painfully obvious that you have no response to all of the logical statements made by those who have quickly identified this as a hoax.

It is quite clear that your only response has been a demand for censorship of those have shown you to be wrong in many, many ways. This is a public forum.

1. Please explain why there is no darkening from this event.
2. Please explain why this happens so often at the South Pole camera.
3. Please explain why the South Pole website differs with your claim.
4. Please explain the lack of sighting of this supposed huge celestial object.
5. Please explain the lack of gravitational events of this supposedly huge celestial object.
6. Please explain the non-existence of any grazing images of the event.

This is nothing but a low brow hoax that has been explained multiple times at ATS.

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 02:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

Why does the object always absolutely aligns with the Sun?

Because this is the image of the Sun.

Not an object in space. Not an object in the atmosphere. Just a simple camera artifact.

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ben81
this black dot is very odd and look more like a UFO then a anomaly from a machine

How can something look like a UFO? Please answer how anything can look like something Unidentified?

Id love to hear it.
edit on 21-8-2012 by InhaleExhale because: changed one thing to anything

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by InhaleExhale

How can something look like a UFO? Please answer how one thing can look like something Unidentified?

Id love to hear it.

- its hidden from our human eyes
- doesnt look like any human flying machine
- when there is a lot of disinfo trying to descredit a ufo
mean we are not far from the truth

- its round and dark .. look like a unmanned ufo (orb)

-i think only high def camera can see it and have this clear effect
this dot doesnt appear on all sun picture .. why ?
do you need a very expensive camera to catch it ?

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 02:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

So you have some reasons. That's good, but ...

To be a UFO doesn't it have to be flying? This object does not exist.
The fact that the eye sees nothing simply tells that an independent imaging modality is unable to verify the claim. The Sun is not blocked. There is no change in shadows or brightness.

Strong arguments are simply strong arguments. They do not show support for the other position.

The black dot on any bright object occurs only when the camera is built to respond to bright objects in that manner. Older cameras had something called blooming. The bloom was an imaging artifact and did not mean that a large flame was in the picture. This flame like feature was seen when a video camera panned by a bright light source such as a street light or the Sun.

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by InhaleExhale

How can something look like a UFO? Please answer how one thing can look like something Unidentified?

Id love to hear it.

Not hidden from your eyes. It's not really there.

That's because it's not a flying machine at all.

Claiming something is "disinfo" because it doesn't agree with what you believe is simply showing that you are unwilling to look into something and learn how things work. Instead, you'd rather blindly believe something. I wouldn't recommend that, as you'll get taken for a ride by those who do put up hoaxes on purpose.

They are only sort of round. If you look you can see that they are quite pixelated (because the pixels are turning off due to overload).

No, you won't see it with a High Definition camera. You'll only see it with cheap, old cameras. Why? Because High Definition cameras have built in controls to keep the CCD chip from being over loaded. Cheap camera or web cams are good examples of cameras can will over load and shut the pixels off.

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 02:42 PM
link   
reply to post by chrisb9

Go outside and look with a welders lens number 14 and see if it is there. We are all seeing the same sun right?

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Char-Lee
reply to post by chrisb9

Go outside and look with a welders lens number 14 and see if it is there. We are all seeing the same sun right?

does it work with a iphone to ?
im no camera expert here .. so saying this is a camera anomaly
im fully open minded to it .. but also open minded to the ufo side
i just know a lot of people can see it to with their camera (many on youtube)
maybe this orbs follow the sun light on earth .. if i was a advanced alien
i would put a very bright camera following the sun light

this thing is maybe always there .. for hundred or thousand of yrs ?
observing each civilisation development .. recording everything
we already know the Creator is doing that
recording each and everyone actions from their birth and their death .. and rebirth again

debunkers here need to be also open minded to that idea
put yourself in the aliens shoes a bit .. never before human had the technology
to capture that all seeing eye orbs from the sun
maybe thats why the illuminati are so obsessed with the sun and the all seeing eye
the all seeing eye is a huge old camera linked to God himself ?
nobody was able to see it until now .. but the church knew about it
and many other secret society . about the holy truth
we were made in the image of the Creator after all .. and he was an alien from outerspace .. like us
we are very new on this planet .. the bigfoot were the native people of earth before we were created
probably spliced their alien DNA with the bigfoot DNA

everything is possible .. we just need to open our mind a bit more
and see the bigger picture
i will not toss beside yet the theory that this dark spot is just a camera anomaly .. doesnt make sens
that the camera create such dark spot illusion .. i have a feeling it is not an illusion

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by chrisb9
One more time for the Flamers and Trolls on this thread.

I posted these pictures for Everyone on ATS to see, and Not just for the Trolls and Flamers who have replied so far.

If any of you Trolls and Flamers who have posted do not like this thread or the photo's, do not look at this thread or these photo's. Go and Flame and Troll on any other thread, as you do not speak for Everyone on ATS, you Only Speak for Yourselves !

Just because the Flamers and Trolls have come to " their own conclusions " that they believe, myself and many others have not come to the same conclusions of what is on these photo's.

Deny your own Ignorance and stop with the Flaming and Trolling on this thread with your lies and false accusations about the originator of this thread.

Test it out yourself take your camera outside and take some pictures of the sun. My camera does the exact same thing.
So stop calling others trolls and flamers. Do some research and testing before posting.

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Char-Lee
reply to post by chrisb9

does it work with a iphone to ?
im no camera expert here .. so saying this is a camera anomaly
im fully open minded to it .. but also open minded to the ufo side
i just know a lot of people can see it to with their camera (many on youtube)
maybe this orbs follow the sun light on earth .. if i was a advanced alien
i would put a very bright camera following the sun light

this thing is maybe always there .. for hundred or thousand of yrs ?
observing each civilisation development .. recording everything
we already know the Creator is doing that
recording each and everyone actions from their birth and their death .. and rebirth again

debunkers here need to be also open minded to that idea
put yourself in the aliens shoes a bit .. never before human had the technology
to capture that all seeing eye orbs from the sun
maybe thats why the illuminati are so obsessed with the sun and the all seeing eye
the all seeing eye is a huge old camera linked to God himself ?
nobody was able to see it until now .. but the church knew about it
and many other secret society . about the holy truth
we were made in the image of the Creator after all .. and he was an alien from outerspace .. like us
we are very new on this planet .. the bigfoot were the native people of earth before we were created
probably spliced their alien DNA with the bigfoot DNA

everything is possible .. we just need to open our mind a bit more
and see the bigger picture
i will not toss beside yet the theory that this dark spot is just a camera anomaly .. doesnt make sens
that the camera create such dark spot illusion .. i have a feeling it is not an illusion

Since all the people started seeing things around the sun I have started looking at it often with the wielder glass. I have taken many pictures with and without the glass including with the phone.
I did end up one day with three pictures that seem to have a small object near the sun mile the OP's avatar, exactly like it in fact.
if there was a big black thing over the middle of the sun I think we would see it if the camera sees it. We surely could photograph it.

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 04:04 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 04:12 PM
link   
dont let the demonic ones bring you down OP. They have a crew of the same people who try and debunk every 2012 thread. it just lends more credence that this is in fact 100% TRUE.

visit my youtube page HERE www.youtube.com...

with infra red filter i get the same black dot as a white dot.. yes Nibiru is moving in front of the sun until it will become black.. then 3 days of darkness. close the windows and let no one in from outside. take heed to this message. peace.

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 04:16 PM
link   
ITS A DEAD BUG ON THE CAMERAS,THIS HAPPEND ON A TRAFFIC CAMERA POSTED ON THE HIGHWAY IN DALLAS,NODOBY COULD EXPLAIN IT TILL THEY WHENT AND CHECK ON IT.

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 04:29 PM
link   
reply to post by chrisb9

I am still waiting for the answer to my question. How is it that the Venus transit was fully completed in seven hours yet this spot hasn't moved an inch in seven hours? I also have another one. Why is it there are no frames of this object in any position other than directly in the middle of the Sun? Why don't we see it moving in and then away? These questions are open to any Nibiruphiles.

new topics
top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join